Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2007, 06:53 AM
Luke Wolf

Just curious.

As I read through these boards, and reading of people using light energies in meditation/rituals, I can't help but wonder, are thier any other Pagans that follow a Nocturnal path on this forum, or am I alone on that one?
Old 19-01-2007, 11:39 AM
~Jay~

I'm curious as to what you mean by a "nocturnal path" Luke Wolf?

Excuse my ignorance, by the way...

Can you explain a little more?
Old 21-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Luke Wolf

A Nocturnal path is a path that follows Darkness, rather than Light.
Most people shun, fear, or dislike the path, and those who follow it because of society stigmas attached to Darkness. One thing it is not, is evil.
Essentially, its the same, only Nocturnal energy is channeled, and gods and goddesses associated with Darkness, and things associated with Darkness, such as death, are worshipped and followed. And the energy tends to be a silvery color, rather than white.
My path is very similiar to that of a Necromancer, only I focus more on Nature, rather than Death.
Some of my patron gods are; Volos, Anubis, Thor, Erishkagal, and an unnamed one, whom is also a spirit guide of mine.
Konstantinos writes three good books (Gothic Grimoire, Nocturnal Witchcraft, and Nocturnicon) about Nocturnalism. Another decent book, allthough very corny, is Dark Archetype.
Myself, I have dedicated myself to the Darkness to the point I will become physically ill (vomiting and/or nasua in most cases) if I channel energy of Light.
Old 21-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account
the bottom line disturbs me somewhat, no path or spiritual practice should make you physically ill or cause you any pain.
Old 21-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Luke Wolf

It might just be me, as I have never heard of this happening to anyone else.
My theory on why, is it upsets the energy levels in my body, since I channel strictly Nocturnal energy, thus any Light energy that is drawn in creates a disturbance.
Old 21-01-2007, 07:13 PM
auricman

in terms of light and dark about 90% of people who use dark energy as thier main source are evil minded, but there are always the few that are pure in thier intentions. with dark energy most of the things you can use it for either hurts or disables things, not very ncie things at all. while with light energy most of it is good adn benificial to everyone. personaly i stay to the light. but i try to learn and understand about everything.
Old 22-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Luke Wolf

I challenge your statement. Nocturnal Wicca still adhears to the Rule of Three, I strongly believe in Karma, and follow the Rule of Three as a general way of life. Most that come to this path are not in it for true spiritual reasons. Rather, they value the shock value.
I can heal, cause good, and even cause harm and destruction. The latter being in dire situations, and my spirit guides strongly warned me about carelessly using such power.
On the other side of the spectrum, throughout history, thier have been many wars and needless deaths caused by those serving Light. It's debatable whether or not these people were really serving Light, or thier own greed, but it's also debatable about those who cause needless harm who claim to serve Darkness. Do they really serve it, or are they filling thier own greed?
Old 22-01-2007, 11:32 PM
auricman

often enough in the worlds history people claiming to be of the light abuse it heavily and are more dark then anything.
i have found out first hand from the angels about a few things that christianity mentions and yeah mabe they had the right idea at first but EVERYTHING is twisted beyond belife in the bible.
i belive you are most probably one of the few who use darkness but are of the light in nature

true people of the light are very hard to come by these days
Old 23-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Guide

Luke_Wolf, I understand why some may get a bit uncomfortable with your approach but it does have value. Much can be learned from this approach. I have often said that to truly heal we must have the courage to go where we are not one with god, or where the light is not in order to discover the aspects of ourselfs that need addressing. I would caution you that there are profound consequences for ONLY following darkness. This, by itself, is an act of limitation. However, I encourage you to follow this path all the way till the end if it suits you. Nocturnal wicca, just like a thousand other paths, can teach valuable lessons. The greatest of which is to simply not do it. The reason you get sick when exposed to the light is because you are in effect matching the vibration of the existing negativity within your energy system. When in the presence of light, the contrast reveals the lower vibration of darker energies which is expienced in the physical body as sickness.

Dark energy has great allure because its vibration is so low that it actually has a fast and powerful impact on the physical- the lowest plane of vibration. In addition, the movement of energy, whether high in vibration or low , causes pleasure. The difference being, however, that negative pleasure always has a recipricating negative consequence, where positive high energy (of light) has only positive reprecussions. I've known many wicca who have done wonderful things with healing, but in turn end up feeling the wrath of the equation balancing itself out. For example, a friend I had about 10 years ago healed someone's back only to get in a bad bike wreck the next day. I'm always fascinated by instant karma.

LukeWolf, Wicca, and especially Nocturnal Wicca is a powerful way to practice the manipulation of lower earth energies. However, this is just the begining in metaphysical exploration. This stuff is all fascinating and whether you are into wicca, the psychic arts, mediumship, or whatever there is not need to spend your whole lifetime on just one. The challenge is to grow.

Sincerely,

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 24-01-2007, 12:43 PM
auricman

very nice reply chadley.
it can be very closed minded just to stick to one side of things and only takeing on view on something. follow the light and use mainly light but i try to understand everything, looking at everyones motives and why something happend.
doing this with light and darkness helps alot. it all depends on what you do with your skills/power.
i wish you all the best and i hope you all have good intentions with your lifes :)
Closed Thread