Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-05-2011, 06:08 AM
Ascender
Did time slowed down or was it just me?

Ok I have few storys to tell and I would like to know if it was just me or did some how I went through time.

ok my first one is my fave.
I was walking my dog sparky one nice day. I was just infront of my house on my way to the local park wich was just down the road from us. As I was walking I noticed a beatifule purple and white color butter cup. As I looked at it I noticed time seemed to slow down. I looked up and the cars that was sapose to drive by never did. My dog walked slowly and I looked back down and saw the flower bloom be for my eyes like you see on tv when the do time laps on a plant or somthing. It only lasted a minute but I felt odd and didnt know what had happend.

my next one is
I was in my bed room with my mom and one of our pet cats. I had a ball in my hands and was throughing it agenced the door and watch my cat try to catch it. Every time it bounced off it would land on the ground and I would have to get up and get it.
As me and my mom was talking I through it to the door. I never hurd it bounced off and looked to see where it went. We both didnt see it. She go up to see if it landed in the trash, but when I moved my other hand which was behind me the hole time it was in my hand. We bothe didnt know what happend and how it wound up in my other hand.

My last one
I was laying in bed and looked at my clock. It read 1:30 pm. So I got up and got dressed cents I was expeting to hang out with a friend at 3 pm. I went back to cheak the time only this time it was 11:30 am.

Now all these times...did I miss somthing? <.<
Old 25-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Enlightener

Haha, sounds very similar to some things that Whitley Strieber talks about. Not meaning to scare you but I there is either a time lapse happening through your own unintended will, and I'm figuring you may be a star child or the like, most of them posses the power to move through time, but only few know how to do it properly. And the other option I have for you is that you are in contact with alien beings, which is why you had such a huge gap of time, or reverse time, as you say. But don['t worry, they are friendly :) Hope that helps. That's all I can offer you with the information you have given and my own personal understanding.

Blessings,
E
Old 26-05-2011, 01:46 AM
Ascender
UFOs? @.@ I never ever saw any. Iv seen demans, spirits, another spirit world, futers, death...>.> ( the good warm sunny kind that is ) orbs, portals...every thing but UFOs. But my mom on the other hand, had seen UFOs be for and had experances with them. <.< Im not much a strong beleaver cuz I nver seen one befor. ( he-he kinda ironic in my case )

But thank you for telling me about this ^^; Now I have another question...What is a star child? @.@
Old 26-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Enlightener

Check out the Indigo, Crystal, Starchild threads on here. There is a section devoted to this on the forum.

Basically a starchild (or indigo, crystal child) is someone who has come to earth at this time to help with the ascension process. They have unique abilites, enhanced creativity and are usually more mature than most other kids their age.

You can google them as well, just type in Starchild, or Indigo etc and there will be information out there for you.

Blessings to you,

Enlighetner
Old 26-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Ascender
That explanes why I knew so much astrolagy when I was 3. @.@
When I was 1 my mom use to play this solar system docamentry tape and I would watch it every day. If it stops I would through a fit. By time I was 3 I knew every planet, constalation and some galaxys. I even learned how to write cersive by the age of 5. And all this was on my own. I didnt have help or any thing. I was always in the arts every cents I was small. I would draw, read and write alot. It got to the point where I took an art class every year in school even if it ment sacrificing some spar time. O.o In these areas in learning I have always been 2 years ahead of my self. >.>

I feel odd now @.@
Old 08-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Master
hi

hi it cud be but yrs seam 2 fly by ths dayz thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔