Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 05-04-2011, 05:10 AM
TaoZen

Any equestrians here?

I have been riding for years and years but goddess knows I am no pro

Any other equestrian folk here?

I am a hunter/jumper (changed to dressage after a nasty fall and many injuries)

Just a curious party is all
Old 05-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Master
I love horses, owned one for 3 yrs in the mid 80's, it ws the best 3 yrs of my life, pleasure casual riding but as a little girl, I used to go outside at night and wish on a star some day to own my own horse. A trainer once said did I ever take dressage and I said no, and he said I was good. When I bought my horse, I took out so many books at the library to be the best rider I could. I'm still horse-crazy just waiting for my moment to come around again.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:40 PM
CJ82Sky

ooooh i have horses! i own 7, sorta an 8th, and am responsible for one rescue who is available for adoption. i founded ever after horse rescue. i do hunter paces, ride with the hunt, jumpers, dressage, and eventing. i also used to rodeo (barrels and poles as well as cattle work) and have a yearling qh (also a rescue that i adopted) who will be my nexty cattle pony i hope!

:)
Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Jenergise

I've got a horse, she's more my soulmate than my workout partner though, we've been through so many ups and downs...and that all in less than 2years.
We're eventually aiming for driving and dressage though, at the moment we're just out enjoying the countryside and trying to get fit (both her and me!)
Old 16-07-2011, 04:28 PM
musartnova

....got a Donkey, which love, she about 2 years old, now.
..starting to slowly training her. Donkey's take 2/3 years to fully develop.
therfor, don't want to put to much wieght on her, but i do put my daughter on her and walk alittle .... both of them enjoy it !!!
Old 16-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Free Bird

Yep! Although I don't have a horse right now. Showjumping was my thing. Also nothing like a nice hack out on a summers evening.

Have you ever been on HHO?
Old 16-07-2011, 06:05 PM
katrinabee

I do! I have a horse, her name's Brandi. We all call her Bee (as in katrinabee). She's an 11 year old off-track Thoroughbred, and I love her to bits.
I'm a hunter/jumper. It's so cool that there are other equestrians on here!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:20 PM
SweetCaroline

Helllooo

Me too!! I have 3 horses! One TB gelding, one Boerperd mare and one shetland pony! Used to do showjumping quite seriously but have lost some of my nerve lately.

=)
Old 21-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
I have 5 horses at moment, and some more due next year.
Old 28-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Ascender

I have 3 horses at home but I'm trying to find my TB a good home right now. It's hard to let my angel go but I have to do what's right for me. The chores are getting too hard on my body and I need to downsize. I have spent a few sleepless nights over this since I'm just not a person who can sell horses or let them go either. Hopefully I'll find him the perfect home where I can still visit him from time to time to make sure he is well looked after.
I do dressage as well as trails. I have a Han/TB mare as well as another rescue mare which is probably a draft/morgan cross. I'm truly blessed to have found these 3! They are like my children...