Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Knower
Question Time Slip?

I’ve decided to keep track of what I call “time slips” or fractional reality. I’m not sure where I got fractional reality from, it was a word that came to mind, but I think it relates to our reality being a part of a bigger reality perhaps, time slip is my word for it though. Today I was riding in the car and was thinking about reptilian aliens. I had a thought come to mind “They just get too much bad PR”. They are not as bad as they are portrayed. At that moment, I heard a woman’s voice speaking over my music. I looked around and at my phone, afraid that my phone had accidentally called someone on speaker (on its own somehow). But it didn’t, and my MP3 player was on and I had listened to that song a hundred times before and never heard someone talking over it. It was bizarre. I couldn’t make out what the woman said, and when I noticed it and tried to listen, it faded away.

Later when I got home, I got bored and found an interview of Delores Cannon. I thought it might be interesting because I had been reading some of her books. Halfway through the interview, she said “Aliens just too much negative PR” O_o Holy Cow! It was then that I realized that it was HER voice I was hearing over my music. I was hearing the interview before I even watched it!?!

More and more of these “time slips” have been occurring lately. I’m not sure if they are premonitions or not. To me they are distortions of time perceived outside of normal human conceptualization of time. I have been disregarding my premonitions lately, until this one was actually in the car with me and I could hear it plain as day. I’m not sure if others are having these moments or not, but it would be interesting to hear about it. What do you guys think, is time slip a good word word for this? :)
Old 09-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Merlin6

Time Slips have been around for quite some time, and although considered to be rare, I think they are occurring frequently enough to be thought of as borderline common.
There are a number of excellent publications dealing with this phenomenon, but I hesitate to name any due to the forum's current 'copyright' guidelines.

An internet search engine on the subject matter should help.

Regards
Merlin6
Old 12-03-2011, 07:42 PM
numerouno

"time jump" maybe, but whatever the case, I got to say that's one type of slip in life I like. Keep me posted on any new ocurrences.
Old 29-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Knower
I know I am posting late on this, but upon reflection, I am a little surprised that this happend just 3 days before the Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan. Perhaps we can expect these distortions to occur before major events like this take place, (leading up to 2012 perhaps?). Lately I haven't experienced any time jumps or slips. Though, David Wilcock says to expect something drastic to happen in the American government on April 8th, introducting a plan for Free Energy. This is great news, but one could only hope.

If I exprience any time distortions before this date, then I will know that there might be a coorelation here. I will keep you guys posted :)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:26 AM
neospiritualist

Had a voice tell me that something will happen in four days. Yesterday in the afternoon. I posted about my telepathic aquaintace so maybe something will happen on April 6.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Master
What I would consider a time slip was portrayed in the movie Contact w/Jodie Foster, I seem to bring up this movie alot, it left a very strong impression on me and was beautifully done. I've never experienced any myself, except one 'close' one maybe but may be considered something else where you zone out and it feels like you've been gone much longer but yet you know you haven't and you're just standing there in public and it was so weird.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
I’ve decided to keep track of what I call “time slips” or fractional reality. I’m not sure where I got fractional reality from, it was a word that came to mind, but I think it relates to our reality being a part of a bigger reality perhaps, time slip is my word for it though. Today I was riding in the car and was thinking about reptilian aliens. I had a thought come to mind “They just get too much bad PR”. They are not as bad as they are portrayed. At that moment, I heard a woman’s voice speaking over my music. I looked around and at my phone, afraid that my phone had accidentally called someone on speaker (on its own somehow). But it didn’t, and my MP3 player was on and I had listened to that song a hundred times before and never heard someone talking over it. It was bizarre. I couldn’t make out what the woman said, and when I noticed it and tried to listen, it faded away.

Later when I got home, I got bored and found an interview of Delores Cannon. I thought it might be interesting because I had been reading some of her books. Halfway through the interview, she said “Aliens just too much negative PR” O_o Holy Cow! It was then that I realized that it was HER voice I was hearing over my music. I was hearing the interview before I even watched it!?!

More and more of these “time slips” have been occurring lately. I’m not sure if they are premonitions or not. To me they are distortions of time perceived outside of normal human conceptualization of time. I have been disregarding my premonitions lately, until this one was actually in the car with me and I could hear it plain as day. I’m not sure if others are having these moments or not, but it would be interesting to hear about it. What do you guys think, is time slip a good word word for this? :)

Your explanation is reasonable, but maybe it's not exactly what you think.

I think it sounds like there is some kind of weird subliminal messaging campaign, perhaps projected backward, but your brain tripped up on it because it went a little too far back (oops). I wonder, did Delores Cannon say "aliens" or "reptilian aliens" in particular get too much bad PR? Is that to distract ppl from the knaw marks on the bones?

Hmm...maybe researchers should catalogue all the bodies that were dredged up from the ocean for signs of foul play. Or check if children were systematically underrepresented. Etc. Even if there is a "reasonable explanation", I'd still like to know.

You are ahead of the curve though. You i.d.'d it as not your thought after you realized it was out of time. You are likely to notice more of this in even more subtle ways as you are not easily swayed.

Please keep us posted.
Cheers!
7L
Old 05-04-2011, 12:14 AM
neospiritualist

Second sight events perhaps?

They happen quite often. While waking up from sleep I was thinking of that song from Donnie Darko. Mad World. A few hours later my younger brother starts watching the movie.

Same goes for music on the radio. Thinking of a song and then suddenly you hear it playing within minutes of the "time slip."
Old 05-04-2011, 05:13 PM
CJ82Sky

fractal time (or as you call it fractional reality) is the basis behind the peirs anthony books in the mode series. i found them very interesting!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Knower
Last night, I experienced more time distortion, around Midnight, I heard talking again. It sounded like a woman talking and then my daughter, but she was asleep. Then I kept waking up thinking it was later than what it really was. Time seemed really slow this morning, more so than usual.

Thanks CJ82Sky - that's a good word for it too.