Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Master
I want to learn astral projection

I haven't read much on the topic because I thought I knew how but lately my meditation has advanced and I now believe I was just experiencing some kind of vivid thought.

Can anybody provide me with some of the best material they have on learning quickly or practices to try?
Old 09-07-2017, 05:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi.

There is a cool website called AstralPulse.com. I am not sure if I have an account there, but they also have a forum. Robert Monroe and Frank Kepple have excellent information, as well as William Buhlman. I will note, however, that Buhlman mistakenly assumes that all human/extraterrestrial contacts (such as the abduction scenario) are astral projection experiences, and this is false. Nevertheless, his book, "Adventures Beyond the Body" is a fantastic resource, filled with many wonderful insights.

If you Google "Seth astral projection" you will find some excellent, very simple techniques from the spirit teacher that called himself "Seth," from the Seth Teachings as channeled by Jane Roberts. Fantastic material!

Best Wishes, brother.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Master
Hi Shivatar,

I don't have resource publications for you as I learned it on my own after, like you, reaching a certain level of meditation and third eye activation which allowed me to begin to see.
I suspect Remote Viewing was also instrumental in developing Out Of Body travel capabilities. RV becomes more advanced after about 100 targets and greatly enhances OBE's.

I wrote this or someone else, maybe it will be useful for you.
I'll let you chain how to do it together however works for you, but will explain the general premises so you have a starting place. The tools or methods you use are just tools or methodologies. There is no right or wrong way.

Movement out of body is done via Consciousness. It can be accomplished via Astral Travel or Conscious projection using one of several different bodies.

For travel via one of the bodies in the Etheric field (Auric field) you must still the mind to the point it no longer interferes with the movement of consciousness.

*Be Well Hydrated prior to session to deal with channeled energies. If you aren't abort till the next day and drink a gallon of water over the course of the day, then try again, without enough water in the tissues it is very difficult to channel enough energy in to OBE consciously.

* Cleans and purify your auric field and body then open all your chakras and circulate energy through them.

* Raise your frequency. More is accessible at higher frequency levels. Flower scents, tones, crystals and minerals are all good methods of raising frequency. Select the highest ones.

* Fuel up - channel energy both Cosmic/Divine in and also Earth Energies and fill the auric field and body this can be done on the intake of breath. With enough 'fuel' a vortex can open. You can see this as golden or yellow cosmic energy and green energy from mother earth - or however you wish.

* Open the third eye if not already open or needs re-opened.

* Prepare to launch your consciousness. This is done via meditation and reaching the Theta brain waves state. You must reach a state of consciousness where there is no longer thought and mental commentary - as long as the brain is thinking it is in control and will hold consciousness from 'launching'.

* When Theta and total mental silence is reached, brain can briefly state the Intention ie.. "Head to Egypt 350 B.C West Nile" or "a previous life which has useful knowledge/lessons for this life". Viewing the Earth from low earth orbit is a great one to start with, don't hang out on satellites though, some of them are leaking radiation which I learned the hard way can be most unpleasant after returning to your body.

* Watch the swirling energies in the third eye view, allow them to form into a tunnel or vortex, ALLOW - Do not form it with the mind.
Do not think. Total mental silence, alert observation, and keen psychic awareness are required.
When it opens enter it and follow the tunnel/vortex with zero thought - observe only. It will end at the desired destination. Any thought during this period will immediately pull one back into mental and body presence and abort the launch out of body.

* Once arrived direct movement with simple instructions, 'turn left, go towards the activity, flow river, follow person with basket". Navigating is done on Intention to do it. It happens instantly with the Intention. Any commentary other than simple directions will pull consciousness back into the body and abort the trip, at least in the beginning.
After numerous trips 30-50 one can use the mind a hair bit more without it immediately resulting in an aborted trip. It is very touchy though and easy to abort this type of OBE.

*To return to body simple desire to return. Allow for a gentle entry by wiggling fingers and toes and feeling the body again before opening the eyes. Once fully back in body drink a glass of water to help ground again and to keep the enhanced energies freely moving within the body and prevent energy fatigue.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Can anybody provide me with some of the best material they have on learning quickly or practices to try?

Although I haven't succeeded in getting full separation I have had some interesting experiences, and I have read a lot about AP (I have 50+ books on the subject).

The quality of the literature varies enormously, but the following is among the best (in my opinion):
Robert Monroe - Journeys out of the Body / Far Journeys / Ultimate Journey
William Buhlman - Adventures Beyond the Body
Bob Peterson - Out-of body Experiences
Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics
but there are many others worth reading.

There are lots of practices suggested. One of the most popular seems to be the Rope Technique but I've never had much success with that - I just seem to keep climbing that rope up and up.

The basic requirements for AP seem to be relaxation, concentration and a quiet mind plus strong motivation, eventually resulting in what Robert Bruce calls the projection reflex - that point where the process takes over and projection happens automatically.

The advent of e-books has produced a lot of cheap books, many of which are not worth reading. They simply sum up what has been said elsewhere, and I suspect that the authors are simply cashing in on a niche market without actual experience of what they are writing about.

It is worth exploring the use of binaural beats, isochronic tones etc. Robert Monroe produced Hemi-Sync which I find very good for getting into the mind awake/body asleep state. I'm not so keen on Holo-Sync. The Brainwave Entrainment Store has various offerings for getting into alpha/theta/delta states, and these can be very powerful. And Brainwave Mind Voyages have produced Astral Trance which combines binaural beats with hypnotic guidance.

Good luck.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Master

Somehow submitted twice
Old 14-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Knower
Hi CrystalSong, I have a question regarding the swirling energies in the third eye view. I see this quite regularly at night when I wake up or am about to fall asleep, but I'm reluctant to open any doors that I am not ready for.

I think the last time I saw a tunnel like shape with an eye in the center of the tunnel. At this point, I stopped observing (to be on the safe side). I think my third eye is probably overly active compared to my other chakras. Would it - generally speaking - be better to first obtain a good balance between all the chakras before entering this tunnel?

ps My intuition is that it would be better to ignore this tunnel for the time being, but I thought it would still be interesting to hear your opinion (maybe I am more worried than necessary about this)
Old 28-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Knower

Astral ....

I think that good is co called Yoga nidra (try google). And the idea of a path in the mind. Imagine a way. The best every evening, before sleep. But patience is needed, take it a longer time. When you sleep, your astral body go out itself and regular repetition does wonders.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
I used to practice Yoga Nidra and it's really very good for you mind/body, but the specific AP techniques practiced just after waking up are usually the most effective. Shivatar, it's a personal thing, which technique is best for you might not be the most effective one for another. So just read all the info and try to practice whichever you feel is right for you. I personally like to AP through lucid dreams cause I'm already out of body.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Newbie ;)

For me it took me to have a clear head. No matter how advanced you are with knowledge your emotions must first and foremost be at balance and peace. I had to go directly to my fears, my doubts and my frustrations and confront them. I read somewhere that letting go is mot the best idea but it was for me. It was when I let go and accepted things for what they are did I progress.

I am at the stage where I have experienced astral travel and the feeling is extremely intense. Very hard to put in words and it happened on its own but only after clarity. The more turmoltious and unsettled you are the more unconscious the act of astral travel becomes which means it will only seem like a dream. Your vision will be blurry, the experience will be quick. You may just remember experiencing it but no details. This is because you have yet to come to a peaceful place.

I can tell you that you can astral travel but if you are out of sync it wont be something you can learn from.

I am now at the phase of concentrating on awaken my soul so this can be a more conscious experience and I can dive deeper
Old 07-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
Hi CrystalSong, I have a question regarding the swirling energies in the third eye view. I see this quite regularly at night when I wake up or am about to fall asleep, but I'm reluctant to open any doors that I am not ready for.

I think the last time I saw a tunnel like shape with an eye in the center of the tunnel. At this point, I stopped observing (to be on the safe side). I think my third eye is probably overly active compared to my other chakras. Would it - generally speaking - be better to first obtain a good balance between all the chakras before entering this tunnel?

ps My intuition is that it would be better to ignore this tunnel for the time being, but I thought it would still be interesting to hear your opinion (maybe I am more worried than necessary about this)

It's not really connected to what the other chakras are doing or not doing - active or not active overly so or underly so..... the concern is your concern about it.

You don't want to go jumping in wormholes if there's any fear or concern in you at all.
Jump into them when you feel excited and full of love and anticipation - that's what matters most.