Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
The Lovers + Death

I have received this combination twice now in the last two days.

The first time I asked about a choice between two potential partners.. and those cards came up for one partner in the Potential for my happiness & future.
This partner and I have been on going for years, very unstable but certainly never ending and transformational to my growth (someone I believe to be a SC). We are currently separated.
Some other cards in that reading for him were Justice and Four of Swords.
Im in a very stable, practical friendship leading to relationship with another man where i'd probably be better off, but unfortunately its not where my heart is at and lacks passion. That's what this spread was about.

I did another reading for us pulling out The Lovers and surrounding it with two other cards to highlight the issues. I received Death again along with Two of Wands.

Is this as simple as it sounds, that it is the Death, or end of our relationship? Or does it mean we will continue to push each other to grow, til death, or start anew after our separation? Any interpretations?
Thanks
Old 18-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneyes
I have received this combination twice now in the last two days.

The first time I asked about a choice between two potential partners.. and those cards came up for one partner in the Potential for my happiness & future.
This partner and I have been on going for years, very unstable but certainly never ending and transformational to my growth (someone I believe to be a SC). We are currently separated.
Some other cards in that reading for him were Justice and Four of Swords.
Im in a very stable, practical friendship leading to relationship with another man where i'd probably be better off, but unfortunately its not where my heart is at and lacks passion. That's what this spread was about.

I did another reading for us pulling out The Lovers and surrounding it with two other cards to highlight the issues. I received Death again along with Two of Wands.

Is this as simple as it sounds, that it is the Death, or end of our relationship? Or does it mean we will continue to push each other to grow, til death, or start anew after our separation? Any interpretations?
Thanks

Not sure what deck your using. With Rider deck I would interpret 2 of wands as someone who is never satisfied, always wants more, or always looking for more. Either way, there is motion there to make a decision--forward. Death of course, is the end of a cycle.

Every day is something new, Death doesn't mean an end to our relationships with people, it simply means it's time to put your focus and attention elsewhere...Why put your energy where there is no life? This is not to say you wont' ever interact with them again either, look at Death this way, 'not now'.

I would look at Justice as balancing karmic energies too. With the four of swords depicting the individual sleeping and at rest, perhaps, your karma/karmic relationship has been balanced, layed to rest, and now time to move on to the next cycle in your life ( soul contract over). To let the new in, you must let the old die ( death card). One way to look at it.

Last edited by Clover : 18-01-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Not sure what deck your using. With Rider deck I would interpret 2 of wands as someone who is never satisfied, always wants more, or always looking for more. Either way, there is motion there to make a decision--forward. Death of course, is the end of a cycle.

Every day is something new, Death doesn't mean an end to our relationships with people, it simply means it's time to put your focus and attention elsewhere...Why put your energy where there is no life? This is not to say you wont' ever interact with them again either, look at Death this way, 'not now'.

I would look at Justice as balancing karmic energies too. With the four of swords depicting the individual sleeping and at rest, perhaps, your karma/karmic relationship has been balanced, layed to rest, and now time to move on to the next cycle in your life ( soul contract over). To let the new in, you must let the old die ( death card). One way to look at it.

Thanks.
I do feel that if we were to re-connect one day romantically and for it to work, it would have to be much different than it has been in the past. Things would definitely have to change. And I feel it going in that direction, so maybe that's what this is about. I am changing and evolving as a person, he may be too. We need this time of separation if things were to ever be peaceful.
If our paths cross, i'm ready to show him the new me.
We'll see!