Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
* Fountain Tarot

err... here cometh a shadow-ish deck

7 of Cups, 9 of Wands rev, 10 of Cups rev

So this is actually saying you're 'attached' to indecision. I feel like this is when you're at the shops or something, trying to weigh up what item to purchase - but it seems like you (or parties near you, like children) keep derailing you. It's like your shopping list gets entirely rejigged when at the store, or you have to start from scratch because they're completely changed their minds about what they want for lunch/dinner etc.

The solution to all this, of course, is to go shopping without the kids

I'm following a strong parenting analogy in this reading, it may not necessarily apply. But hopefully the analogy fits! :)

My card: The Sun (Fountain Tarot).
My question: What is all coming up roses for me in the present/near future?

Hi Tealily,

Feedback for tealily.
Thank you for your reading :) Well I do not have kids yet. I live with my family, so others do most of the shopping for the house, since they feel they know best. About shopping for myself, this christmas I got nothing for myself and my family brought gifts for me lol.They just wanted me to have something nice since I never demand much material. I am not a very shopping kind of person. Thank you for taking the time to prepare my reading.

Reading for Tealily.

What is all coming up roses for me in the present/near future?

I picked up a card from the Archangel Oracle Deck.
Spread your wings . Archangel Ariel. Do not hold back right now. The timing is perfect and you are ready to soar.

I feel the doubts and learning blocks you had this year, were stepping stones to more preparedness for the future. you are likely to have more opportunities and more freedom , smooth sailing in the coming times.
There is no looking back. If there was a need for re learning anything that has been taken care of too. you are going to have smooth sailing ahead for you and will step into more power, content ment and success ahead for you. There are lighter energies to enter for you.

I hope this relates to you,

Merry Christmas to you Tealily and a Happy New Year
I hope you find lots of joy and bliss the coming year for you.

brightest blessings
Old 02-01-2017, 02:26 PM
55Degrees

Reading for angelic star

You didn't choose a card or question, so I've taken the liberty of drawing a card for you asking what the universe would like you to ask.

Card - 6 of Swords
Question - Where does angelic star need to proceed with caution?

XX Judgement.
Very appropriate for the time of year.
Changes you are hoping to make, on a personal level, should not be rushed in to. Change is gradual, it can only happen when issues have been worked on and dealt with. Try not to rush the process of your personal transformation. If you have set any intentions for changing your life in the next 12 months take things slowly, allow yourself to move with the natural flow of things.

My card - 10 of Coins
My question - What will be abundant for me this year?
Old 03-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for angelic star

You didn't choose a card or question, so I've taken the liberty of drawing a card for you asking what the universe would like you to ask.

Card - 6 of Swords
Question - Where does angelic star need to proceed with caution?

XX Judgement.
Very appropriate for the time of year.
Changes you are hoping to make, on a personal level, should not be rushed in to. Change is gradual, it can only happen when issues have been worked on and dealt with. Try not to rush the process of your personal transformation. If you have set any intentions for changing your life in the next 12 months take things slowly, allow yourself to move with the natural flow of things.

My card - 10 of Coins

hi Pisces moon,

Yep, I have got to take things slow, that is what I keep telling myself too now. Thank you for your message here.

Reading for Pisces moon,
My card - 10 of Coins
[/quote]

The Vintage wisdom oracel deck.
Card Patience.

I feel the coming year all year everything will run smoothly for you. There will be times when you might feel the need to slow down, but things will keep happening. Notice what is happening arund you.
For an pursuit or endeavour, do not lose cool, and try to channel the peace inside. This will clear any momentarily blocks for you. There will be a lot of good things happening, so be sure to open your eyes and look at them do not withdraw into your shell and be sure to notice the signs around you. As there will be abundant of good things and abundance of amazing signs for all wonderful things around you.
So the message is to take notice of all the lovely things that happen the coming year, take inspiration from the world around you, and do not withdraw into feelings of stress or shutting the good things that life has to offer o you throughout the year.

I hope this resonates somehow ^_^

My question.

Vintage wisdom oracle deck,
Purity.

What do I need to face head on ?

Thank you, blessings
Old 11-01-2017, 09:13 PM
55Degrees

Reading for angelic star
Card -Vintage wisdom oracle deck,
Purity.

Question -What do I need to face head on ?

Archeon Tarot
3 of Wands, 10 of Wands, 6 of Swords.
Have you been having ideas about moving/relocating?
The urge to travel, to explore new things (or places) is calling, but for some reason, it's really stresses you out, the very idea of all the hard work it would entail to establish yourself causes you anxiety.
6 of Swords is telling you to do it, do it, do it. Facing it head on will allay your fears and you will actually feel better for it.

My card - Herald of Wands (Page).
My question - how can I bring some excitement into my life?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:21 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Reading for Pisces moon,
My card - 10 of Coins

The Vintage wisdom oracel deck.
Card Patience.

I feel the coming year all year everything will run smoothly for you. There will be times when you might feel the need to slow down, but things will keep happening. Notice what is happening arund you.
For an pursuit or endeavour, do not lose cool, and try to channel the peace inside. This will clear any momentarily blocks for you. There will be a lot of good things happening, so be sure to open your eyes and look at them do not withdraw into your shell and be sure to notice the signs around you. As there will be abundant of good things and abundance of amazing signs for all wonderful things around you.
So the message is to take notice of all the lovely things that happen the coming year, take inspiration from the world around you, and do not withdraw into feelings of stress or shutting the good things that life has to offer o you throughout the year.

I hope this resonates somehow ^_^[/quote]

Aw thanks angelic star.
I am actually doing abundance work this month, looking at what I have that I can nurture to full bloom (in a manner of speaking). I'm hoping for many good things this year

Old 16-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Master

Reading for Pisces Moon.

Five of cups. I feel this has to do with inner child, a part of the self that is not being faced. This card is asking you to feel vulnerable, feel that which you feel does not need attention or could make you weaker. It will not make you weaker, it will release you. There is a new door / portal to open for you, and tremendous adventure awaits you with facing this vulnerability. I am getting the heart center or near the heart, so feel it let lose. there is a new journey awaiting you once you feel more positive, and feel this block and release it inside so you can open those channels more into your life. I feel more of an open heart and more vulnerability.
Queen of Pentacles. Take more charge and establish your worth/ authority. this could be about money literally and establish money/ fixing price for your services etc if you are already seeing clients. Ask the universe for more abundance into your life. And establish your own self, kno your own worth. It is time to take the next step to assert yourself money wise as well. This will bring new energies, newer clients and more blessings into your life once you assert yourself.
I also strongly get connection with a child will help you. It maybe a child or pet, it will help connect to your own inner child and fearlessly face whatever is holding you back. There are new things waiting for you, and new adventures so opening the heart more to break the cycle of routine. Hope this resonates somehow.

Feedback for Pisces moon.

Sorry I did not see this post until today, sorry for the late reply.
You are so right , I want to do things but I am so scared I have to work harder. I keep thinking I want to join a class or call a person, but I hold myself back. I just do not want to take the next step. I think I have to do it anyways lol. You are right :)
You are spot on :)

My card - Nine of Pentacles.
What are the good things I fail to notice right now ?

Brightest blessings :) <3
Old 17-01-2017, 12:33 AM
55Degrees

Reading for angelic star

Intuitive reading with Gaian Tarot.
10 of Earth, 3 of Fire, 9 of Fire.

You have the beauty of nature around you. Nature has begun a new cycle as spring approaches, take time out to look around at what nature has to show you about resilience and new growth in areas that you have already been (10 of Earth).

You move to your own rhythm, appreciate that you don't want, or need to copy someone else's. Don't be afraid to be unique, revel in it (3 of Fire).

You are a part of the universe, open yourself up to it. I'm sensing that maybe you need to meditate more, balance out the chakras to really feel it.

My card - The Gardener (Empress)
My question - What new project can I bring into being
Old 17-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for angelic star

Intuitive reading with Gaian Tarot.
10 of Earth, 3 of Fire, 9 of Fire.

You have the beauty of nature around you. Nature has begun a new cycle as spring approaches, take time out to look around at what nature has to show you about resilience and new growth in areas that you have already been (10 of Earth).

You move to your own rhythm, appreciate that you don't want, or need to copy someone else's. Don't be afraid to be unique, revel in it (3 of Fire).

You are a part of the universe, open yourself up to it. I'm sensing that maybe you need to meditate more, balance out the chakras to really feel it.

Pisces moon,

Thank you for the reading ^_^ I think I need to focus on seeing some natural beauty , I do like plants so maybe to focus there . The second card is so dance lol, the way to exercise, so yes moving to my own rhythm and yes meditation and exercise. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for Pisces moon

[/quote]

Card. Rest and Rejuvenate. I feel meditating in nature. Feeling the vastness of nature and feeling one with trees and the wild. Seek quiet time and meditation in the wild to open your abilities more. It will bring a plethora of strong energies for you and open you.
I am also getting past lives here, so the wild will open realizations and recollections of the past for you.
Advice. Crown chakra. I feel opening of the crown and the earlier mesage has to do with opening the crown chakra. So focusing on the higher chakras right now.

I hope this resonates somehow, ^_^ sending you much love

Brightest blessings