Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-11-2016, 01:04 PM
55Degrees

Your Card Is Your Question Thread.

How about a new 'game'?

Similar to the practice thread, where the next person to post reads for the person above, HOWEVER.........after the reading, the reader pulls a card from the deck and uses the card as a framework for their question.

e.g I have just done a reading for X, I then re-shuffle and draw XII Hanged Man. My question could then be, what situation do I need to re-evaluate?

Either tarot or oracle cards will work for this, as long as you frame the question around the card you pull.

Anyone wanna play?
Old 06-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Master

I'll play!

Reading for Pisces Moon - Hanged Man
Q: "What situation do I need to re-evaluate?"

* Fountain Tarot
Situation: 4 of Wands rev
Need to know: 4 of Swords rev
Advice: The Fool

This is weird, but I get the impression there's a group of people you feel kinship/affiliation to (I get the impression of people you've graduated with, but it could be something else). I feel like you've been wondering if you should pack up and go visit them. School reunion perhaps?

The advice is: Do it. Go forth and see your peeps. :)

My card: 8 of Wands
My question: In what way do I need to get a hurry on?
(ie, speed up with, work faster on)
Old 06-11-2016, 02:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I'll play!

Reading for Pisces Moon - Hanged Man
Q: "What situation do I need to re-evaluate?"

* Fountain Tarot
Situation: 4 of Wands rev
Need to know: 4 of Swords rev
Advice: The Fool

This is weird, but I get the impression there's a group of people you feel kinship/affiliation to (I get the impression of people you've graduated with, but it could be something else). I feel like you've been wondering if you should pack up and go visit them. School reunion perhaps?

The advice is: Do it. Go forth and see your peeps. :)

OMG, an old school friend has popped up on face book, she now lives at the opposite end of the country. She messaged to say she was up in my neck of the woods to as he mother is ill. I was wondering about messaging to see if she fancies meeting up

My card: 8 of Wands
My question: In what way do I need to get a hurry on?
(ie, speed up with, work faster on)

Archeon Tarot
Magician, Page of Cups, 4 of Swords (you're being stalked )
The project you've been planning!
You have all your skills ready to go but you need The Magician to pull it all into reality (the Fiji connection lolz)
The Page of Cups, I feel is you. You have the knowledge and done the learning, now you need to take it to the next level, getting the chance to put your skills into practice while still learning as you go.
This will mean you can put your mind at rest that all the planning and real headwords is done (4 of Swords).

My card 7 of Wands
My question
Where could I show more determination?
Old 06-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Master

Cool! Yay, go Fountain.

And haha, yes I should get a move on. My lawyer friend right now is all "I am fostering two kittens and just appointed to my first Board appointment, why haven't you drafted this one document yet?" <3 (okay she's not, but I'm sure this thought has entered her brain. She's pretty awesome+++)

PS I'm using the same bold tags as I did in the tarot practice thread, but happy to be guided by you however you want to format this thing :)

PPS: regarding 4 of Swords, I did the funniest self-reading about love during the remainder of this year recently. I got Empress rev, 4 of Swords, 8 of Pent rev, and 4 of Cups rev. I was like, "okay, no probs, I'll go get my netflix subscription then"

Reading for Pisces Moon - 7 of Wands
Q: "Where could I show more determination?"

* Fountain
Situation: Empress rev
Need to know: Queen of Swords
Advice: Moon rev

This one says it's all about being more determined about what is no-go, not going to happen, and/or off-limits. Queen of Swords makes me think it involves retreating behind barriers, and or bracing yourself that there may be some backlash (but whatever, this is still the right action to take).

Moon suggests "calling out over the waters" - I'm seeing the translucent shapes here. Taking via phone or skype perhaps, instead of being in person? :)

My card: 4 of Pent rev (can I use reversed cards?)
My question: What do I most need to let go of at this time?
Old 07-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
My card: 4 of Pent rev (can I use reversed cards?)
My question: What do I most need to let go of at this time?

Situation: The hermit
Need to know: Three of swords
Advice: Wheel of fortune

I think this card is asking you to find the reward in introspection. What you need to knows is that you may still have energy blockages that are preventing you from "opening up".Sometimes we dont know we are harboring pain until someone provokes that fear or anxiety in us. Even a insult from a parent or freind may provoke or resurface certain emotions we havent healed. So, like the Hermit... Be still, be alone, get to know yourself. Yoga or exercise is a good way to dispose energy built up. I feel the Wheel of Fortune signifies spiritual ascension, it is the balance or shift that brings you closer to being whole,and to me, there is no greater reward or fortune than mastering you.

Clovers card, Queen of Swords
What does Clover need to dice and chop up this week besides the pot roast in the fridge.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Master

@Clover, hmm that reminds me of the technique my friend taught me to get over emotions - basically, let them sit and really focus on them for 20+ seconds. By halfway through I'm usually pretty bored and over it, although if I don't do this the feelings can 'claw back' and basically keep popping up

Reading for Clover - Queen of Swords
Q: "What does Clover need to dice and chop up this week besides the pot roast in the fridge."

* Fountain Tarot
Judgement rev, Fool, World

Get rid of "what if's"/"did I do the right thing" etc and any manner of second guessing or relentless re-evaluation of past events. DITCH THAT STUFF. Dice up your past. It's over. Done. It doesn't require your attention anymore. Instead, look towards the future - fresh starts and empowering yourself. You've got so much more ahead of you. :)

My card: Judgement rev
My question: In what way am I demonstrating poor judgement at this time?
Old 08-11-2016, 12:30 AM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

My card: Judgement rev
My question: In what way am I demonstrating poor judgement at this time?

Archeon Tarot
Ace of Wands, 2 of Pents, VIII Strength.
Awww man, I feel like I know too much but I'll post it anyway......
I think these cards show more of mis-judgement as opposed to poor judgement.
This is in regard to a new venture you're planning (Ace of Wands). It may be that you are mis-judging that the pay off will match the amount of effort you will be putting in (2 of Pents) and how much of your inner reserves you will need to draw upon (Strength).

Ouch, sorry.

My card - High Priestess
My question is, where (or what issue) do I need to look deeper at to seek an answer?
Old 08-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Master

@Pisces Moon - awesome! And no problems - the question is, "which one?" I have about four projects in the pipeline at the moment, or seven including two internships about to start and some part-time work I'm trying to line up for next year.

Reading for Pisces Moon
* Fountain
5 of Coins rev, Empress rev, Queen of Pent

I'm wondering if this refers to 'sources of comfort' (ie things you turn to when you're down etc). I'm wondering if some of these aren't particularly efficient or are no longer sustainable - the presence of Queen of Pent here suggests to me that you may need to get some outside time (instead of spending so much time indoors). Fresh air, green environments, that sort of thing.

My card: consciously trying to pull an Oracle card here so all the non-tarotistas feel welcomed :)
Observer (Wisdom of the Oracle)
My question: What do I need to examine more closely?
Old 08-11-2016, 10:55 AM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

Observer (Wisdom of the Oracle)
My question: What do I need to examine more closely?

Using Vintage Wisdom Oracle
KINDRED SPIRITS
Those who come into your life, often under the oddest of circumstances, are usually there for a purpose. Look at people who you have around you that, if you use logic, would probably never have appeared if it wasn't for a chance meeting. You have been drawn together for a purpose. Its time to examine what this purpose is.

My card - Vintage Wisdom Oracle TRUST
My question - Where do I need to learn more trust?
Old 08-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Master

That's a good tip.

Reading for Pisces Moon - Vintage Wisdom Oracle TRUST
* Dondorf Lenormand (allllll the cards)

Letter (+ Child as clarifier) - Moon - Bouquet

This is coloured by some background knowledge, but this basically translates into "Messages from your children... EMOTIONS... don't worry it all works out!"

Do you worry sometimes that filial communication issues will never work out?

My card: Bear (Dondorf Lenormand)
My question: "What is my greatest strength?"