Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2006, 05:56 AM
bandofangels

Color not sure what happened to me...

hello, I'm new to this forum..and I am not even sure If I'm at the right place, but maybe someone can help me with something that happened to me years ago...

I was 17 and came home from school, went upstairs, put on pink floyd (dark side of the moon), and put my headset on, and got comfy in my recliner,and closed my eyes..I don't remember feeling different, butabout 15 mins later I opened my eyes and went downstairs to ask my mother where my father was and she said he wasn't home from work yet..well, I swore up and down that he was because I just saw him, and I told her what he was wearing(even though I didn't see him that morn' cause I was still sleeping when he left)..she assured me he wasn't home, but I wasn't satifised with that and I started hunting around the house for him..well to no avail..so I decided to watch t.v.(thinking something very strange just happened to me)...30 mins later my dad walked in the door with the suit on that I described to my mother..I was totally dumb founded.and to this day I have no clue what I experienced, and please forgive me if I am not in the right forum, but thought maybe someone could shed some light on me...Thank you..

Last edited by bandofangels : 21-04-2006 at 05:59 AM.
Old 21-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Ascended Master

Hi bandofangels

It sounds as if you were being introcuced to your gift of enhanced perception?

Love and light

AM
Old 21-04-2006, 09:08 PM
bandofangels

thank you AM..never heard of that, but I am glad there is a name for it..as for astral projection, does it comes naturally, or does one have to meditate, cause i would love to be able to do that, sorta be like Peter-pan, flying around...
Old 29-04-2006, 09:52 AM
sprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandofangels
thank you AM..never heard of that, but I am glad there is a name for it..as for astral projection, does it comes naturally, or does one have to meditate, cause i would love to be able to do that, sorta be like Peter-pan, flying around...

Peter pan hmmmm.. can i be tinkerbell???
Closed Thread