Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Seeker

Relationship tarot help

Hello! Thank you to everyone that is giving me some input. I found this spread online and decided to try it about a guy I used to date. We were great friends, and he has been popping in and out of my head for awhile now. So I decided to do a reading to get some clarity, but I feel like I need more clarity from other tarot readers.*
First card- sexual attraction towards me.*
The card I pulled was reversed "king of wands".
I feel like this card is saying that there is no thought on sexual attraction, which makes sense because he is a shy guy when it comes to that. I feel like if I am on his mind it isn't relating to anything sexual.*
Second card- emotional/spiritual connection with me.*
The card I pulled was "queen of cups".*
I feel like this card is saying that we have a great spiritual connection. One with unfinished business, and I feel like our paths are to cross again. I also get that we aren't just spiritually connected but also emotionally. Since this card to me is one of the biggest emotional cards. I thought it was interesting that I pulled this one.*
Third card-does he feel love towards me.*
The card I pulled was "the lovers".*
So the lovers card to me could mean that we have great attraction towards each other, or we also need to change something in the relationship. I do feel like this card coming up means that he does have some sort of love connection with me.*I don't feel like he is in love with me, but we are somehow spiritually connected(maybe in past lives) where we did love each other.*
Fourth card-does he have other love interests.*
The card I pulled was "10 of pentacles".*
I am mostly confused with this card, because I am either thinking maybe he has a lot of love interests, or he has someone in mind.*
The fourth card is the one I am struggling with most. Any advice would be super helpful! I need the truth so give it to me! It's always hard for me to do a relationship spread.*
Thanks!
Old 23-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Master
This is a good relationships spread. With the fourth question if you look at the rider waite deck, ten of pentacles could mean he has had relationships in the past, and has had solid relationships that continue to this day. It could mean he shares a friendly relationship with his previous love interests and watches them from distance. Or just he prefers to watch them from distance but they were quite important in the past. So there are old contracts, relationships in the past, all in good humor I feel. This could be one interpretation of it.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Seeker

Thank you so much on your input, it clarified a lot :)
Old 23-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Wow, that's a pretty amazing hand!

Maybe the cards are more about you, than they are about him.
When it's the King of Wands reversed, that to me, spells positive - after all it wasn't the King of Cups reversed, which would surely be most unwelcome.

The Queen of Cups and the 10 of Pentacles is a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure they can both figure how to flip the King in their favour, if they were of a mind to.
Old 23-01-2017, 06:36 PM
55Degrees

In a nutshell, you're 'friend zoned.'
King of Wands rev - he doesn't feel a sexual attraction to you (but be prepared for him to upset at anyone who does).
Queen of Cups - you have a strong connection to him, you are in tune with each other. Do you ever feel you can read each other like a book, or go to say the same thing at the same time?
Lovers - in your case, I don't believe this is romantic at all. The 2 people depicted are the Gemini twins, so I'd say he feels brotherly towards you.
10 of Coins - other love interests? Maybe one possibly 2 in the past. This guy is conservative in his outlook, so would have strong, long term relationships.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Wow, that's a pretty amazing hand!

Maybe the cards are more about you, than they are about him.
When it's the King of Wands reversed, that to me, spells positive - after all it wasn't the King of Cups reversed, which would surely be most unwelcome.

The Queen of Cups and the 10 of Pentacles is a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure they can both figure how to flip the King in their favour, if they were of a mind to.
Thank you for your input :)
Old 24-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
In a nutshell, you're 'friend zoned.'
King of Wands rev - he doesn't feel a sexual attraction to you (but be prepared for him to upset at anyone who does).
Queen of Cups - you have a strong connection to him, you are in tune with each other. Do you ever feel you can read each other like a book, or go to say the same thing at the same time?
Lovers - in your case, I don't believe this is romantic at all. The 2 people depicted are the Gemini twins, so I'd say he feels brotherly towards you.
10 of Coins - other love interests? Maybe one possibly 2 in the past. This guy is conservative in his outlook, so would have strong, long term relationships.
Thank you for your input and opinion, and I'm okay with being friend zoned ;) haha