Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Experiencer

you know, there's a lot of really enlightened people here who I recommend take some notes from Buddhists in the basic model for achieving legally, not that ur criminal, but its a very real humanist approach to the "all kinds of stuff" that we find here, like for the lucky in the art of zen who ARE the Buddha when they approach cultured
Old 27-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Zepar

I was once a shaman, if my memory serves me correct in another past life regression.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Experiencer
There should be a shamanism board on this site.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Free_Spirit1983

I think there's confusion in the west about what it truly means to be a shaman..

My shaman teacher here in the uk visits Peru 3 or 4 times a year to work with the Q'ero..

.. She was talking to me about what it is to be a shaman over there. A shaman's day consists of chopping wood, digging, harvesting, collecting water, looking after cattle, llama etc.. as a community.. everything gets done as a unit, then they always find time for song, fire, story telling, meditation etc...

To be a shaman is to bring your gifts to the everyday world, whatever the task may be whether your a street sweeper or a ceo of a large corporation, it's about autheticity and community.. being the change you want to see in the world

In the west when we hear the word shamanism we often think, healing, soul retrieval, making people better etc when that's less than the tip of the iceberg of what a shaman's role is..

I think we're up our own arses when it comes to spirituality in the west, myself included, but I'm learning!
Old 06-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Pathfinder

I am a Shaman, Master of Scorpio, explorer of the underworld and abyss. I take the bits of reality apart and put them back together in a way that makes more sense to me. I dive to the very deepest depths in order to uncover hidden truths and meanings. I have the power to heal and guide others towards finding themselves. Often I have used 'tools' to help, if you know what I mean. My Spirit animal is the Leopard. I am young and learning, but I learn quickly, it's all very familiar to me.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Pamuya

This past spring I went to Sedona AZ with my sisters. We went to have our aura s read. It was the kind of reading where they take your picture. I really dont know much about this and did not know what to expect. Both my sisters auras looked about the same, when she looked at mine she said she has never seen one quite this dramatic, and told me I was Shaman, a healer, she shared my reading with another reader in the office to confirm her thoughts on my aura. Well my sisters piped and and said they have always thought I was a healer. I was quite shocked, I read tarot cards and study Buddhism but never thought or felt like I had any special purpose. I have not yet looked into this maybe I should.