Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Experiencer
Electrical phenomenon when helping with enlightenment

I have been helping a close friend at my work place with his enlightenment and ascension. I have this ability to recognize all the signs in a person who is almost "right" there by their openness and to help them in acension. I am able to recognize if they are riding a fence so to speak and am able to help them recognize what they are going through giving them a leg up over the fence by sharing my experiences and my enlightenment.

What I have noticed is on the occasions that we get a chance to talk a little bit when things are slower at work. This past Monday was the first time in about a week, and when we talk I can feel an energy change in the room with both of us and our vibrations goes up. This was close to quiting time and when I then walk out to my car in the parking lot I am about twenty paces away from my car and my SUV starts blinking the tail lights and chirping endlessly and uncontrolably although I have not even touched my key fob or hit the unlock button. It happened this Monday again and it's always after he & I have a spiritual conversation. I am not sure if it's an energy that I am carrying because my first impression is my angels or guides are happy and it's their way of showing that I'm on the right track. It's almost as though I can envision them doing this to show gratitude in helping another person over the fence. This always happens when we have conversations and we are both excited in sharing experiences. We are both very open minded individuals and I know he is very close to moving on to the next level so this excites me that I can help him along. Anyone ever experience anything similar?