Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

What does energy feel like to you?

I been messing around with feeling energy and stuff lately, I cant seem to pin point exactly whats going on with what I am feeling. To me, energy feels different depending on whether or not its internal or external. energy I feel inside me is like a buzzing/vibrating sensation and when I feel energy thats outside of me it feels like a magnetic force, just like the feeling of trying to push two magnets together that has the same polar charge. I hear others describe energy as feeling like heat, I do not feel any heat what so ever, only a magnetic like force, I can even manipulate this force at will, this make me think that maybe what im feeling is all in my imagination, kinda like tricking the brain to think its feeling something that it is not actually feeling.
what does energy feel to you guys?
Old 17-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

I have felt a magnetic pull as well. When I googled the "magnetic pull" words, it came up with a hundred sites on twin flames (which also led me here). I can definitely relate to the "charge" feeling in some cases... like a density is there without a pull. It almost always feels like a dull but strong light came on either in my shoulders, heart chakra, or solar plexus chakra, depending on the situation. Sometimes the solar plexus may feel like a smooth burning with a texture similar to butter (as refrigerated) but a density as if the butter were melted. There was one time I remember feeling the energy rush through my third eye chakra, as if very thin, lukewarm water were running through and cleansing a canal between my brows.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)

For me, the effects of breathing and energy work is a very subtle buzzing/vibration feeling. It definitely isn't the imagination. If I go to bed at night after a meditation, I will get energy fluctuations up my body. More intense than during the day.

I started getting that when I was using chakra breathing/focussed attention on various chakra points some years ago.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Guide

I like this question. I never thought about it.

I can feel people's energies. Often I feel like I am tapping into their source. I guess that is what it feels like to feel energy. Same with stones. Really anything. It doesn't always happen. Houses, too.

Another type of energy I felt was inside me, with the very first 10 day juice fast I did. It was an energy that I could "touch" it moved through my body. It was quite surreal.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Guide
Energy throughout most of my life was a subconscious thing. There were certain people I just could not stand and didn't want to be around and just didnt know why. For years I never understood why people liked certain people and why I found most people draining. I realize now that most people are imbalanced and are energy vampires.
Protect your energy and keep people at a distance until they have truly proven their worth. I hate to sound pessimistic but most people are only out for themselves.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Knower

They say animals can sense the earths electromagnetic field. I've always wondered why science always dismisses whether or not humans have the potential for that capability. I bet if they did it would be something similar to what you experience.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Master
Here is how I experience some energy.

In my palm chakras, if I cup my palms and bring them close to each other, I feel the energy between my palms which pushes around and can be shaped into a ball.

When energy is used on my body for healing, I feel heat in those areas. Sometimes it feels like it's burning. It doesn't matter if I do the healing on myself, if another sends a healing or done by Guides.

When I use my crown chakra, it tingles. The more I use it, then the energy gets stronger and can feel it boring into my head.

If I have excess energy, or become ungrounded, I feel spacey and sometimes dizzy which clears up when I get grounded. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence.

As for crystals, if I place them on a chakra, I feel the energy swirl around in the chakra. It works the same for the major and minor chakras.

One more thing I just about forgot to mention. Lately, my energy vibes have gone up which I feel subtle vibrations throughout my body and also feeling a bit more physically charged.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Knower
For me, when I am working with my own aura and chakras, I experience the energy as a subtle yet tangible sensation on my skin accompanied by a buzzing sensation in the air around me.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
I been messing around with feeling energy and stuff lately, I cant seem to pin point exactly whats going on with what I am feeling. To me, energy feels different depending on whether or not its internal or external. energy I feel inside me is like a buzzing/vibrating sensation and when I feel energy thats outside of me it feels like a magnetic force, just like the feeling of trying to push two magnets together that has the same polar charge. I hear others describe energy as feeling like heat, I do not feel any heat what so ever, only a magnetic like force, I can even manipulate this force at will, this make me think that maybe what im feeling is all in my imagination, kinda like tricking the brain to think its feeling something that it is not actually feeling.
what does energy feel to you guys?

feels like electricity. or warm gently flowing water

also, it tastes delicious
Old 08-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Experiencer

I got into a conversation with a friend over the weekend. We were talking about ghosts and spirits and stuff. It started by talking about a cave that is claimed to be "haunted" and I mentioned I felt a difference in one spot of the cave versus another spot in the same cave. The friend, who has trouble conceiving of the spiritual side, asked me how I could sense that there were spirits there. We talked about how the "air" changed, how it seemed denser/thicker when the energies were in proximity. He recalled a similar feeling from a memory from work and he then understood what the presence of spirit/energy feels like. (He still isn't a "believer" in ghosts, somehow.)