Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Edijs

3 knocks no door

Hello, so it happened few years ago. It was winter, and i lived at countryside with my family, we had a farm with animals and one day i got cold, so at evening i stayed at home while others went out work. I was at the kitchen eating and suddenly someone knocked to door three times, but noone was there. Any meanings? Thank you!
Old 24-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Seeker

Hi!
actually a friend of mine and I have had similar experiences.
she told me she was lying down trying to sleep when she heard 3 clear knocks under her bed.
I asked a friend from church and they told me it was the mocking of the holy trinity.
I had a similar experience although I was in a lucid dream state.
I was lying in bed and I unwillingly clapped my hands 3 times which woke me up, it felt very real.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

I "hear" my doorbell ring while I am asleep, and fairly frequently. I get up and look, but no one physical is ever there. It's been happening for twenty years, and at two separate houses. I have no idea why, but I would love to know. The three knocks, and the Trinity idea is interesting.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Seeker

I believe the reason why you hear your door bell(in my opinion)
you are waiting for someone to walk into your life. you've been waiting.
The spiritual world knows all, they might replicate this door bell sound to get your attention, maybe make you feel sad that it is in fact nobody at your door. or possibly try and make you paranoid, confused.
Old 24-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, esparza. That's a good answer. I think they are trying to get my attention, but if they want me to be sad, and confused, it isn't working! It might be my Dad. I often dream that he comes to my door with his father, and smiles at me. They never speak - they just check to see if I'm okay. I could be waiting for a person to arrive - I hope we will be friends.

Edijs, had anyone passed out of your life that might come knocking?
Old 31-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzab94
I believe the reason why you hear your door bell(in my opinion)
you are waiting for someone to walk into your life. you've been waiting.
The spiritual world knows all, they might replicate this door bell sound to get your attention, maybe make you feel sad that it is in fact nobody at your door. or possibly try and make you paranoid, confused.

hello esparzab,

Your first thoughts sound like a good explanation " waiting for someone to walk into your life " ......

as for the part about the spiritual world
" maybe make you feel sad that it is in fact nobody at your door. or possibly try and make you paranoid, confused" ..... I do not believe this is something the spiritual world would do.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I hear raps on the wall and it is my spirit guides or a deceased loved one, saying hello. I have also had it happen, where I hear the doorbell ring... waking me out of a deep sleep and no one is there. That has happened twice and I figure there was some reason that I needed to be awakened, not always sure what that reason is

You can also ask for spirit or a deceased loved one to rap on the wall. Sometimes it works, sometimes not but always fun to try and see what happens. I know people who actually have conversations, asking for rap once for no, twice for yes

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Night Owl

I get this when Spirit wants me to 'let them in' and listen to their guidence, and to follow it. When I say Spirit Im not referring to any one particular spirit or spirits - but Spirit, where we all recieve guidence from but dont always acknowledge.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I hear raps on the wall and it is my spirit guides or a deceased loved one, saying hello. I have also had it happen, where I hear the doorbell ring... waking me out of a deep sleep and no one is there. That has happened twice and I figure there was some reason that I needed to be awakened, not always sure what that reason is

You can also ask for spirit or a deceased loved one to rap on the wall. Sometimes it works, sometimes not but always fun to try and see what happens. I know people who actually have conversations, asking for rap once for no, twice for yes

That is exactly how my first contact and conversations with my spirits took place. After days of very loud bangs and knocks and lots of shadows, I decided to go downstairs (where the loud bang was) and record. I felt there were two spirits there, one older than the other. Sure enough, it was a girl and a younger boy. I asked that they knock or make some kind of noise in response to my questions. I got knocks. Except for becoming a mom, this was the most exciting thing to ever happen to me!
Old 27-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Knower
We often hear knocks and raps and sometimes clicks coming from places where we shouldn't hear a click. We think it's Spirit letting us know womeone is around or simply trying to get our attention.