Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
Thank you for sharing. I often feel like I've lost my mind. I know things others don't, I still go to church because of the people and I love my church. I get more spiritual growth from the music now because I have a deeper understanding now. But I've heard Spirits voice, I've felt angels, and I have been told too that my aura is different by my spiritual teacher. I don't see auras, I a clairsentient and let me tell you, since my awakening, this has strengthened, immensely!

Thank you for your insight, it is very helpful. I guess maybe I'm just holding on to the old for egos sake. Be patient, I'm new at this! Lol

It's easy to think one is loosing their mind in the beginning when a whole new set of tools show up allowing one to see what lies beyond the veil of their limited 5 senses! It is briefly eluded to in the Bible, under Gifts of the Holy Spirit and through some of the revelations of Old Testament Prophets, and some decent passages exist in the removed parts of the Bible also.

Over all Hinduism has retained and developed many of the psychic abilities and explains the body energy systems very well and to great degree, which is where you'll want to head when things like your crown chakra and third eye chakra start opening and the kundalini starts to flow. The 'infilling of the Holy Ghost' would be the Christian words for this but they in no way prepare us for the actual experience which is to put it mildly, MIND BLOWING.

Buddhism and their forms of meditation are among the best for silencing the mind and entering the Kingdom within, but you have to jump off the Buddhism boat pretty quick cause they'll leave you in the 'All is nothingness' right at the gate to the Kingdom without entering.

After you enter into the Kingdom Within, and begin multidemensional exploring then New Age Understandings and Shamanism help to understand the what and why of what you are experiencing, and if you begin developing Healing abilities and ability to work with Energy.

There's a pile of random Guru's and Siri's from India "Holy Men' who will be able to fill in the blanks on a lot of other mystical experiences, their culture never rejected the 'merging with Divinity and the fruits there of' so that knowledge is retained in unbroken linage and will help make sense of things when you start delving into the Ashkaic records and past lives.

As things develop for you it's in other traditions that you'll find the answers, nearly everything of explanation was removed from the Bible or taught so mistakenly that it becomes unuseful.
Here's a little example: The other day someone was thumping a Bible at me nearly screaming that Jesus said "The only way to the Father is through me".
To that person that means they can not know God except through worshiping/revering Jesus.
To me Jesus was simply stating for himself what all Mystics have found - The way to the Father/Heaven/All That IS is found through going within ones self - everything is already there behind the illusions of the thinking mind. In other words the way to the Father for me also is only found through me. No one else can show me the way inside me to the Inner Realms. And of course when we make that discovery we also learn that there is only LOVE it is the very substrate of the Universe.

Suddenly Jesus's ministry makes a lot more sense. However Christianity doesn't teach it like this, it teaches you have to go through Jesus, which is a bit confusing,
A: he's not physically here anymore and
B: Until one develops mental, Etheric or spiritual projection and telepathy and raises their vibration enough to pick up his energy signal in the dimensions his spirit now inhabits one can't go through Jesus to the Source of his knowledge anyway.
By the time one has evolved their Consciousness and raised their vibration enough to do that one has already entered the Inner Kingdom anyway, and one discovers they are already One with Jesus and everything else too, so there's no longer a point. LOL

I recommend really making the connection to your Spirit/Higher Self to guide you now, or your Angels and or personal Guides. It makes finding the 'high rocky path' a lot easier. My Spirit told me I wasn't strong enough to stay in any one religion or course of study for more than 6 weeks. As I know live in a state of acceptance and surrender I just listen and am told when to leave or alter course. This has allowed me to research/experience many Truths within many religions of the world while also seeing where that perfect gold nugget of Wisdom got buried under a landslide of dogma over the many generations insueing after the Master left the 3rd dimension.

Like you I love the music of Christianity and it's one of the things I miss the most from being removed from church life - however Spirit provides and at this moment a young woman came to visit and upon seeing the piano here sat down and is playing hymn after hymn! Live Christian music just a few feet away.
Whenever I get to missing it, Spirit always brings it to me or moves me to it. Life is a living ongoing Miracle!
Old 25-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Master

I was raised a Seventh Day Adventist and they adhere to the bible religiously. Many of their beliefs are the same as the Jews tho they do believe in Jesus Christ.

I broke away when in my early 20's and began to go to a Pentecostal church for some years. I grew spiritually there but always just to seem to hit a brick wall. Something just wasn't there and/or just wasn't right. It was so male dominated. I finally realized the Christian religion just didn't work for me.

Long story short, I finally diverted to my own path back in 1989 and I walk it alone and feel much more comfortable where I am. I know, for me, it is the right path. And I don't regret or look back. I am where I am supposed to be at this time. Tomorrow I may be in a different place. But today I am at peace.

I am floating in the divine universe and have trust and no fear.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
In my very young childhood, I was introduced to a very orthodox Christian faith, that I have aince learned is not very inclusive and is actually very exclusive( no one but those who live that faith will enter into the gates of Heaven)... Ugh. Anyway after many years away from the church and moving to a much more inclusive religion, I have had an amazing spiritual awakening! I had a terrible but enlightening year last year. I lost 5 loved ones in 2 months, had an enormous job change, and was enlightened to some pretty spiritual gifts. I have learned so much about myself, Spirit, how we all interact, unconditional love, etc. I know that religion I was raised to believe is just not the way. However I still hold to some of the religious teachings and have decided to consider my faith a Christian Spiritualist with an emphasis on Spiritualist.

Any others "define" themselves in this manner? I use "define" very loosely!

Hi Beautiful, I was a practicing Christian spiritualist for twenty years, though that was more than twenty years ago, I enjoyed being such at that time. Now I am Papa Bear simply trying to reflect the natures beyond labels.