Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Experiencer
2 year old daughter

I always hear her talking and laughing alone in her room. My laundry door slammed shut on me by itself. My kids ride on toy started up by itself twice.

My 1 year old son was baby talking and laughing at the he corner of our kitchen. When asked who he was talking to he stopped and started " following " something with his eyes from the kitchen to our balcony door located in our living room.

Tonight my 2 year old daughter took 1 look n the kitchen and jumped beside me on the couch. She was whining, crying and hiding her face. She did this for a hour. Every time I moved from the couch she would scream, cry and whimper.

I finally looked in the kitchen and said " leave, you're scaring my child". She still cried and whimpered. So I yelled " leave now, you're scaring my child"

So far, she has calmed down.

I wonder what she saw. She usually laughs and talks.

Since Friday she refuses to sleep in her bedroom.

Her father left Friday and hasn't been back. There's a reason for it. But he is a good guy.

I'm thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions ?
The word impossible is 2 letters too long.
I don't always give the best advice but I'm a great listener
Don't Worry, Be Happy
Old 24-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Master

tanya, your post got buried.

Children can see things from the other side more because they just came from there and still have not completely transitioned over to the physical world 100%.

Not knowing what she saw you might ask her when she sees something/one. Ask her to describe it. Sometimes it's just the oddity and not that the entity is negative.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

we cannot ignore, there is some sort of negative energy because child can see aura colours more clearly than mature. Do some spiritual activity in that place. no isse enjoy
Old 13-11-2016, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator
When I was a very little kid -and I mean very little, I saw a dog up on a roof, (i.e. a Spirit dog) and sensed a loving energy with me in my room when I was alone which made me shiver and made me giggle, yet made me want to play hide with it and go under the blanket.
I was also terrified of stars 'looking at me' through the window.
I may have been about 2- 3 at the time. But the dog incident was prior to that.
It may be nothing terribly scary which is happening, or anything which is after your little ones. But I would say yes, do keep a watch on the energies of the home. That is always a healthy, wise thing to do. And keep the 'vibes' high there.