Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Knower

Lost connection

I used to have many encounters with spirits. Not always pleasant, but I felt gifted. For a few years now, I have had little to no communication and I have recently found that hard to accept. I have determined it is my medication interfering with my ability to connect with the spirit world.

My question is, how can I work on releasing this blockage so I can use my gift again? And advice to better manage the connection once reestablished? What safety nets can I use to protect myself from negative energies? I found I attracted many of those.

A private message is preferred but no necessary.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Knower

Please can someone help me?
Old 10-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Master
I can try (just so this thread gets some replies).

I rekindled my gift for this ability (I lost when I was a child, with the death of my grandma) by delving into ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) research.

I used electronic equipment like a digital recorder and a spirit box to capture EVPs and various meters to measure changes in my surrounding electromagnetic field and a camera to take pictures...I became a paranormal investigator.

After about 6 months of doing this, I was able to reconnect with my gift and awaken my latent clairaudiency.

The way I deal with negative energies is to recognise what they are at face value and not to give them any of my attention whatsoever after that....no matter what they try and pull.

Some people surround themselves with light or call down their guardian spirit or angels, but my faith in these things isn't strong enough for that.

This area of the forum doesn't see much traffic, but I hope somebody else can read this and help you out. All the best.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Master
i have heard, repeatedly and often, that the connection with spirit is
ongoing and unbroken. many, many people have experienced no or
very low connectivity... but that's only in consciousness, the unconscious
connection is undisturbed.
the thing to do, i believe, is to make the conscious choice to be at peace
with the situation you find yourself in. by being at peace, by experiencing
joy without relying on "externals" to provide happiness, the vibrations
of conscious thought are elevated into a place of alignment with the spiritual,
unconscious thought-forms which are also at a peaceful/happy octave.
consciously choose happiness; make a habit of that.
this will effectively shield you from "negative energies" when the connection
to spirit is reestablished for you. (you won't even face that challenge)
keep the faith, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 11-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Suspended
My third eyesight was blocked by the dark energy all the times when I was fighting the bad gods. The blockage is like a glass of pure water added with some black ink so that is hard for us to see through it partially or totally.

The only way to clear dark stuff inside your brain is to suck it out using your either hand (open and hold it flat ) 5+ inches and 90 degree in front of your nose( that is in (T) shape ), so that your eyes can see pass your hand. Then you can close your eyes, do nothing just wait until the dark energy will slowly pass your face and sucked by your hand. You can try more than one time until you can see...,try once about half an hours or more. Your hand can be felt quite tired. You may use your energy to force the useless dark energy out. It may not work due to many different reasons.

If it's something (a piece of material ) that block the sight then unless you can take it out....

The dark energy or material is always sent by bad gods.
Old 14-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kis
I used to have many encounters with spirits. Not always pleasant, but I felt gifted. For a few years now, I have had little to no communication and I have recently found that hard to accept. I have determined it is my medication interfering with my ability to connect with the spirit world.

My question is, how can I work on releasing this blockage so I can use my gift again? And advice to better manage the connection once reestablished? What safety nets can I use to protect myself from negative energies? I found I attracted many of those.

A private message is preferred but no necessary.

Certain medications will interfere with abilities. You have to be of sound mind. But that's not the only cause for your block. Your fear of communication with negative energies plays a role. That's the main cause for children shutting down that have abilities.

Spirits are like people. There's good, bad, and evil ones. You have to realize just how powerful you really are. HORACE said, you dont ever get disconnected. This has been my experience. Once you release that fear, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Negative energies can't hurt you unless you allow it and give them the energy to do so.