Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame Mirroring

What is the correct definition of mirroring?

example :

NH: Single, Lives Alone, No Children, Devoloping Passions, Few family & Friends, Adversely Bankrupt, Pensioner, Sane, Working through Karma, Loyal to Twin Flame etc...
JG: Married, Shares a house, Has Children, Spreads herself around her hobbies, Large Family, Financially Secure, Works, Stressed Mentally, Good Karma, Perhaps Permiscious?

or not all opposites? perhaps a combination of some things that are the same, and some things the are opposite? like a yin yang? (the largest part is white with small black dot, the larger part is dark, with a small white dot) ?

when you become whole or rather recognise your whole finally do they recocgnise that at the same time? My logic tells me when black and white merge, this produces grey, or a 'grey area' or a place of no boundaries which is non-physical duality which is purely spiritual? confused?
Old 27-02-2019, 05:31 AM
Suspended
Guide
Your twin flame mirrors everything you hate about yourself, believe it or not. Say you love your simple life, without a lot of money, but you're happy. Your twin flame will love their life, but a different way, with perhaps more money. And you have to balance that out, learn to love that part of yourself (or not really you choose) because she is your other part of your soul

Got a little off topic. Umm but yeah they mirror parts of yourself you're not acknowledging basically. I'm very humble and shy, my twin flame is outgoing and somewhat extravagant. I'm a homebody, my twin flame loves to go out dancing. And if I think of her as "me" or an extension of "me" that makes me feel a little more whole or better to see the bigger picture.

My twin flame knew she was whole before I have, as I often still feel pretty broken and depressed and just not really whole.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Thankyou M.Tesla,

I want to thankyou for replying to one of my posts! I am a Leo trying my hardest to be totally humble, but I am learning I was afraid that the few posts and many people whom have read it were put off for some reason? I am also getting off subject lol

But thankyou for clarifying and I get it! I sort of knew, but in your own words you gave me more insight... I will use one example 'money' I guess I am like everyone else if I want to be totally truthful with myself in that I 'want' a lot of wealth and nice things that go with that!

My true nature 'wants' monetary power to make a difference! But I know how the law of attraction works..and it works I can attest! But I'd prefer to be a director of a non-for-profit with the benefits that go with that!

I remember a converstation where another person passed a message between my twin flame and I, it went something like this: "She has expensive taste, you'd better make her happy and become rich"

I came from a more disadvantaged background and although I do believe there are a lot of 'good' rich people, I try to turn away from the news because people like Trump reinforce the false belief that all rich people are like this!

Anyway that's just one example: You gave me something to ponder as I prayed for my twin flame to re-unite, marry me and have children while I am still young 43 and for it to be in this lifetime and to be inevitable!

God/The Universe is benevolent I believe it's about finding your true nature and discarding the parts of yourself that don't serve you, others or Gods plan! ALIGNMENT

thankyou!
Old 27-02-2019, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Thankyou M.Tesla,

I want to thankyou for replying to one of my posts! I am a Leo trying my hardest to be totally humble, but I am learning I was afraid that the few posts and many people whom have read it were put off for some reason? I am also getting off subject lol

But thankyou for clarifying and I get it! I sort of knew, but in your own words you gave me more insight... I will use one example 'money' I guess I am like everyone else if I want to be totally truthful with myself in that I 'want' a lot of wealth and nice things that go with that!

My true nature 'wants' monetary power to make a difference! But I know how the law of attraction works..and it works I can attest! But I'd prefer to be a director of a non-for-profit with the benefits that go with that!

I remember a converstation where another person passed a message between my twin flame and I, it went something like this: "She has expensive taste, you'd better make her happy and become rich"

I came from a more disadvantaged background and although I do believe there are a lot of 'good' rich people, I try to turn away from the news because people like Trump reinforce the false belief that all rich people are like this!

Anyway that's just one example: You gave me something to ponder as I prayed for my twin flame to re-unite, marry me and have children while I am still young 43 and for it to be in this lifetime and to be inevitable!

God/The Universe is benevolent I believe it's about finding your true nature and discarding the parts of yourself that don't serve you, others or Gods plan! ALIGNMENT

thankyou!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

If my twin flame mirrors what I don't like about myself!

I need to 'yield to overcome'! Stop swimming against the tide to reach the shore, and let the tide take me out to sea! And we all know the tides change and take you to shore! I just need to stay afloat!
Old 08-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm relatively new to this whole concept, but in the time I've had to go through this, I really do feel like it's a mirror image of myself. Where I would, or have raised my right hand, she does, or did raise her left, and ice versa.

But, we're essentially the same person... that just makes different choices at every turn, like clockwork.

It also feels like a father/daughter relationship, where I'm watching my daughter make all of the same decisions experience has told me, are wrong.

I'm working on simply accepting this and choosing to focus on the recovery process that will be and is taking place afterwards. It's tough though!!!
Old 11-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame77
If my twin flame mirrors what I don't like about myself!

I need to 'yield to overcome'! Stop swimming against the tide to reach the shore, and let the tide take me out to sea! And we all know the tides change and take you to shore! I just need to stay afloat!
It's interesting the mirroring. I'm thinking more about it now. Your twin flame is actually you. You are controlled by the same soul, just with two bodies. Sometimes I'd feel her skin. Like sensing my own skin, but its hers. I guess they'd call that merging.

What I don't get it is the runner chaser phase. If I'm chasing, and then I stand still, and almost wait but not really, how does that affect her?
Old 11-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Master
Actually the mirror is not as simple as we think it is. The truth is that the mirroring is there because we do not realise we have a particular trait within ourselves. Our twin mirrors it, we go nuts at their behaviour, thinking that they are rude, awful, obnoxious, yadda, yadda, yadda.

However, on deeper reflection we realise that the behaviour that we were so mad at was within ourself all along. This is tf mirroring. It is for each of us, to heal this behaviour so that the pairing has a chance of true re-union. Whatever that means for the twins in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
It's interesting the mirroring. I'm thinking more about it now. Your twin flame is actually you. You are controlled by the same soul, just with two bodies. Sometimes I'd feel her skin. Like sensing my own skin, but its hers. I guess they'd call that merging.

What I don't get it is the runner chaser phase. If I'm chasing, and then I stand still, and almost wait but not really, how does that affect her?

M.Tesla, you are individuals. Being a twin does not constitute being the borg, although many would like to think so. The mirroring does not apply to the runner chaser phase. In fact, I think that maybe there is a misunderstanding. The mirror is to heal, just as the runner chaser phase is to create space. Neither of these things are one another, they are seperate to one another.

In essense all the mirror is, is a reflection of the things that the individual needs to work on. If your twins behaviour bothers, then it is something that needs to be worked on. The mirror is not literal... As in they are completely you, they are a whole part of you that is individual in it's nature, one does not need the other to function, hence the split, this is what needs to be reconciled. This has to be understood to merge in any way shape or form.