Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-12-2010, 06:34 PM
rastaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Ok, three questions to my mother. She communicates with me all the time, but of course I would like solid proof.

Is your hair color the same color it was on earth? What is the color?

Do you greet the people I work with (residents at the nursing home) when they cross over to the other side?

What should I do concerning R?

ok her hair is supposedly curly and black
she said from the bottom of my heart i have no regrets for you and i was overall happy taking care of your children
and she said the nursing home she cant really stand the drabness of the clothes they have to wear etc. (she showed me the clothing)
at first she said you shouldnt trust him but she didnt really have much of a reason, but she said hes ok and that she has a gift for him
Old 07-12-2010, 03:02 AM
shonerlah

Hello,

I would like to ask Dano these 3 questions.

1. What was my call sign? (this is my validation question)
2. What was the transition like?
3. What form do you appear in when you come around?

thank you so much,
Sharon
Old 07-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Celeste

Well, her hair was curly and black, which she never colored. The last six months of her life she started to get gray hair.

She loved helping me with my daughter. She was a very strong influence on M.

This I don't understand about the clothing at the nursing home. I work there. I feel the residents dress nice. Hmm, will have to think about this.

And yes, I shouldn't trust him, but then she likes him, too. Mixed feelings.

Pretty good!!

BIG THANKS!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:22 AM
flutterangel

Hi rastaj,
If you don't have your ten people yet, I would love to hear from my grammie(shirley) please.
1)Is that her with the street lights going off as I drive by? And it happens to my mom also( her daughter.) And in my dreams of her house?
2) Confirmation question, what did she always make my mom for her birthday dinner?
3)Is there anything I can tell my mom(her daughter, Sue) for her? She really misses her.
thank you SO much,
flutterangel
Old 07-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Manda0922

I have never had a reading and I am looking for "proof" that everything I believe to be true is true. My mother passed away almost 7 years ago coming up on the 16th.

I would like to know if she sees my children and does she ever make contact with them and if so how?

Did she in fact come to me in my dreams and was that her I heard shouting my name so loudly that it woke me up?

When I talk to her and am thinking about her a lot...does she know?

I hope hope you can help me out with these questions as I am desperately needing the answers. Thanks so much in advance if you can <3
Old 23-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Celeste

Rastaj, did she say what that gift would be for R; and when it would be??

THANK YOU.
Old 31-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Master
Hello Rastaj..

If you are not booked up, I would like to hear from my grandma Ina..
1. What is her middle name.
2. If she visits me, what is it she does to let me know she's here.
3. Is there anything she wants to tell me.

Thank you kindly in advance for your generous offer.. If you are swamped with requests, I understand... :)

Blessings,

Cam/EarthMamma