Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Experiencer
Dreaming of AP

Would it be possible to have an experience similar to AP, only of it to be entirely a dream world fabrication? From time to time I get an odd occurrence where I project, but a lot of the experince is what I could descibe dream like. Things are not real time. Outside was covered with snow and it was cold, where it is more than 10 degrees C now and certainly no snow. I wanted to visit my mom and brother and I saw them allright and while mom did not see me, my brother strangely had perception of me and somewhat interacted with me, but it all makes no sense because they are both sleeping as I just learned.. Another very strange thing was that movement was a mix of walking gliding and flying. I found moving myself quite hard, to the extent that it was easier to actually walk on ground while outside, as if my double was extremely sluggish and low in density. It all started with me waking up to an alarm clock at 7am, and deciding to stay in bed for a few more minutes. After few moments I came to as what seemed as an episode of sleep paralysis. I was in the same position I woke up before, couldn't move and strangely I saw numbers and letters on the wall next to my bed, which somewhat confuses me because I remember seeing that before, also under my bed, and it looks like some sort of chants and rituals are writen there in astral...(I really need to check this out next time!) Anyways I decided to calm down and go for a projection and vibrations came, I had a full consious seperation slowly experencing my double lift and than immediately fall to the side of my bed. I even went to check on my body which I saw, only for it to kinda move and try to stare at me which was somewhat freaky. It looked more as though the phisical body stayed in the same position, but onther lower body double, possibly etheric, was able to move and face me, because I saw my eyes looking at me from the side of my face. And when I was out I kept saying to myself ok I am out, I am out in astral. Immediately after that I went on doing and testing what I had planned before to do when I get another exit, but like I said a lot of it was completely dreamlike... Like the fact that I could not simply pass through a window and walls,.. I encountered heavy resistance, so I had to (in that world) open the window first. Looks like there was a lot of self imposed limitations? I did fully except myself to pass through the windows easy enough though. Makes no sense, so I am quite confused as to what kind of an experience this was. My best bet, it was a projection at first, that quickly turned into somewhat lucid dream that slowly shifted to a normal dream until I woke up. It lasted about 12min.

Last edited by Azmond : 01-03-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Experiencer
Your description sounds about right: AP turned to LD then dream. All of these occur when we shift our consciousness to another reality stream. The diference between them is merely the degree of awareness. It's very easy for awareness to sink back into dream mode (sink back to our own psyche). I think for most people it takes practice and meditation to stay in AP.