Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Master
Everyone has to do their own inner work, and if they don't want to then you have to accept that. You cannot change someone or force them to do something just because you want that.
Row your own boat and focus on your own life and happiness. From what you share here you seem pretty obsessive and forceful. Has it crossed your mind this man is steering clear from you because of that? No one wants to be forced or harassed.

As for saving humanity: like JRO said, ifever you were lightworkers humanity won't die out because a few don't step up to the plate. There's a gazillion lightworkers who all do their thing. Even people who aren't all that awakened yet.
If you feel you have a mission then get on with it.
Old 25-05-2020, 02:01 AM
Master

Jro, it's not individually but about a mission (which I refuse to drag up)
Old 25-05-2020, 02:02 AM
Master

Fairy it's about a mission, like said, about soul plan.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Fairy it's about a mission, like said, about soul plan.
Yes, I get that. And you can still do that.
My TF and I broke up in 2017 and we won't be together again this life. I don't want to. But that doesn't mean that I let my Soul purpose go out the window. There's no need to give any one person so much power.
Always remember that everything is always in Divine Order. So if 2 people aren't together then that's how it's supposed to be. Maybe they will be together in 5 years or 10, but maybe never. Then your purpose and mission doesn't go away. Sometimes something happens just to wake you up to what you came here to do. Then you have to choice to do it, or not.
Thing is if you keep being angry at someone else, blaming them you cannot do or have or be something you give your power away. In essence it's a coping mechanism and it's keeping you from doing what you're supposed to be doing. They're not doing that, you are doing that by using the coping mechanism.
Lord knows what is possible for you if you let go your grasp of this guy, focus on your own happiness and purpose. Maybe he suddenly comes around because you're not forcing anything anymore, and maybe you find he wasn't all that important to begin with.
Don't close doors on yourself. Accept that everything is always in Divine Order and get on with taking back your power and with your own life.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:21 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, I get that. And you can still do that.
My TF and I broke up in 2017 and we won't be together again this life. I don't want to. But that doesn't mean that I let my Soul purpose go out the window. There's no need to give any one person so much power.
Always remember that everything is always in Divine Order. So if 2 people aren't together then that's how it's supposed to be. Maybe they will be together in 5 years or 10, but maybe never. Then your purpose and mission doesn't go away. Sometimes something happens just to wake you up to what you came here to do. Then you have to choice to do it, or not.
Thing is if you keep being angry at someone else, blaming them you cannot do or have or be something you give your power away. In essence it's a coping mechanism and it's keeping you from doing what you're supposed to be doing. They're not doing that, you are doing that by using the coping mechanism.
Lord knows what is possible for you if you let go your grasp of this guy, focus on your own happiness and purpose. Maybe he suddenly comes around because you're not forcing anything anymore, and maybe you find he wasn't all that important to begin with.
Don't close doors on yourself. Accept that everything is always in Divine Order and get on with taking back your power and with your own life.

wise words.
Old 25-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
wise words.
As so often for her.