Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Problem on the astral plane

Hello there,

I meditated a lot some years ago. And when I was meditating I was able to see the astral bodies of others and could hear what they said on the astral plane. Usually when I was meditating I was going further and was on the mental plane. Then after some time, I began to see the astral bodies of others and hear them without meditating. Actually I was doing at that time everything in a very calm way and we could say that I was meditating the whole day.

I had some astral experiences where I could fly where I wanted.

The thing is that I moved to another apartment and continued to meditate there, but the problem is that because of the meditations I was receiving a lot of energy from above. I was living on the fourth floor, but I had a neighbor who lived on the fifth floor and this neighbour was receiving also energy from above because of my meditations. The thing is that his astral body became to be adicted to this energy, so the astral body of this neighbour began to talk with me all the time (every day, every hour, every minute, every second) to keep a link with me to continue to receive the energy from up above. He was also trying to talk to me to get me to take decisions because of him. If I made decisions because of what he said, the link between me and him was becoming stronger and he could continue to get energy because of that.

The problem is that because of his continued talking it was becoming more difficult to meditate... And also my astral body became weaker, because of all of that. Now my astral body is homosexual in a spiritual sense, which means that it needs the help of others on the astral plane. Because of that, when I try to do things on the astral plane, I harm instead of making things better.

Now I would like to get my astral body strong again. And I would like your help for that. I know that for that I can do some sport and take cold showers but I don't know what I could do else. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Hoqi
Old 06-05-2020, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder
You have to envelop his energy within you and overcome it, so that you finally ignore him and continue your meditations. This is an exercise in shadow integration except for it's external.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 06-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Master

All we experience is what we believe. I can't argue with your beliefs and faith, but you can always give suggestions to your subconscious in the framework of your beliefs.

It is better not to be specific of what and how you want to be done; you just have to ask for the end result, and set up some limitations that you don't want to be crossed.

While in a light trance (no need to get deep for this), as you talk to a regular person, polite, neither begging, nor commanding, ask your subconscious for (I suggest) a spiritual reboot, safe and beneficial for the whole you, now.

There's no need to repeat your request, or to visualize anything. Just do it, and continue your meditation.

You can make other kinds of requests too, and as you practice this, the better the connection to your subconscious gets.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:31 AM
Guide

I would mention your issue to the astral being. Let him know that he is taking too much time away from your meditation. If it doesnt listen to you I would suggest saging or something similar and specifying your borders. I would also do some prayer so that way the physical person possibly takes up a hobby so that his emotional body can be happy. Good luck
Old 08-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoqi11
Hello there,

I meditated a lot some years ago. And when I was meditating I was able to see the astral bodies of others and could hear what they said on the astral plane. Usually when I was meditating I was going further and was on the mental plane. Then after some time, I began to see the astral bodies of others and hear them without meditating. Actually I was doing at that time everything in a very calm way and we could say that I was meditating the whole day.

I had some astral experiences where I could fly where I wanted.

The thing is that I moved to another apartment and continued to meditate there, but the problem is that because of the meditations I was receiving a lot of energy from above. I was living on the fourth floor, but I had a neighbor who lived on the fifth floor and this neighbour was receiving also energy from above because of my meditations. The thing is that his astral body became to be adicted to this energy, so the astral body of this neighbour began to talk with me all the time (every day, every hour, every minute, every second) to keep a link with me to continue to receive the energy from up above. He was also trying to talk to me to get me to take decisions because of him. If I made decisions because of what he said, the link between me and him was becoming stronger and he could continue to get energy because of that.

The problem is that because of his continued talking it was becoming more difficult to meditate... And also my astral body became weaker, because of all of that. Now my astral body is homosexual in a spiritual sense, which means that it needs the help of others on the astral plane. Because of that, when I try to do things on the astral plane, I harm instead of making things better.

Now I would like to get my astral body strong again. And I would like your help for that. I know that for that I can do some sport and take cold showers but I don't know what I could do else. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Hoqi

I suspect you are imagining some of this. I don't understand things in the terms you are presenting and am suspicious if you think a neighbor's astral body is addicted to the energy you create when meditating. For one thing, you do not create energy from meditation, and another cannot take your energy of any kind, where ever you get it, from you without your permission. So the best thing you can do is change your mind about what is going on. Yes, there probably is an entity interacting with you when you are in the astral but you have the power, not the entity, to give or keep your energy.

Perhaps you need someone to teach you what meditation really is. You don't say where you learned to meditate and I suspect based on your description you are trying random things you have heard or read about or gotten off of Youtube. You have to be strong in yourself before you go out into the astral to explore, you express your self in a way that leads me to believe you are not strong in your self.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:12 AM
Master

Give yourself time to imagine each day.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:55 AM
asearcher

I think you have to shut down, not think of it if possible, keep yourself busy with practical stuff, and so you will get stronger in this life in your physical body and your astral self will automatically too over time.
Old 13-05-2020, 10:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
You have to envelop his energy within you and overcome it, so that you finally ignore him and continue your meditations. This is an exercise in shadow integration except for it's external.

Thank you for your answer. I have to envelop his energy without enveloping him? Will it not result in receiving his energy and making stronger the link between me and him? Also, I don't like the idea of having anything to do with him. The perfect thing would be for me to see him go away.

You are right that, in some meditations that I had when I was going higher (mental plane) I wasn't hearing his voice anymore, or at least wasn't bothered by it anymore.
Old 13-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
All we experience is what we believe. I can't argue with your beliefs and faith, but you can always give suggestions to your subconscious in the framework of your beliefs.

It is better not to be specific of what and how you want to be done; you just have to ask for the end result, and set up some limitations that you don't want to be crossed.

While in a light trance (no need to get deep for this), as you talk to a regular person, polite, neither begging, nor commanding, ask your subconscious for (I suggest) a spiritual reboot, safe and beneficial for the whole you, now.

There's no need to repeat your request, or to visualize anything. Just do it, and continue your meditation.

You can make other kinds of requests too, and as you practice this, the better the connection to your subconscious gets.

Thank you!
Old 13-05-2020, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I would mention your issue to the astral being. Let him know that he is taking too much time away from your meditation. If it doesnt listen to you I would suggest saging or something similar and specifying your borders. I would also do some prayer so that way the physical person possibly takes up a hobby so that his emotional body can be happy. Good luck

Thanks. I already talked with him some times , but he doesn't want to listen to anything and continues the talking. What do you mean by "saging"? I will do the prayer.