Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2020, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy and dreams prior to actually meeting your twin?

Hi,

This is my first post here. I've tried posting this on a different 'spiritual' forum (so-called) however the post was considered unfit to publish by them. Well, 2nd time's the charm, and I hope this gets met by non-judgemental eyes!

I began to hear thought voices a couple of years ago and for a very short while considered them to be just my imagination. However, I had the growing feeling that these were real, an actual person (somewhere) as there was a quality to them that wasn't really 'self-originating'. I kept hearing the singular word 'heaven' on various occasions since around summer of 2018; which was more than pleasant considering I've had ME/CFS for almost 20 years - and some days can be immensely challenging. I began to hear these voices more often, with phrases such as "wrap your arms around me", "heal my boyfriend", "I'm an actor" only in the past six months or so. (I also sometimes get the beginning few words of a sentence, then it fades away.. But my hand to God, these thoughts weren't my imagination, they increasingly felt as present as any human audible voice.

Fast forward to the end of January this year and I had the most beautiful and intense dream - in it I met a girl, we kissed, and she handed me a brand new blue backpack and said "you knew" with a loving smile. At that point I awoke absolutely ecstatic (not something I've felt for some 38 years now when - as an 8-year old - I had a few [non-NDE] white-light-tunnel experiences while sleeping). Re: her saying "you knew", I've had the sense for a year or two that I really need to start getting my life in order and trying to declutter and heal as much as possible almost like half of me knew I'd meet someone, but the other half dismissed it as ludicrous fantasy. I also felt increasingly that I wasn't alone, that everything I have and own would soon be shared with another person, but of course I couldn't substantiate this.

What got me excited was the intensity of this dream and how it left a lasting impression on me. I'm someone who dreams nightly, vividly, and do record them in a journal occasionally, but as I mentioned above this was unlike anything I'd experienced since childhood. Importantly to me, there was a link between this dream and the voice telling me that they were "an actor" - I didn't quite know what to make of it at first but learned a couple of days later that my father had been to see a local play the very day *after* I'd heard this message. (The last time he saw a play was about three years ago - and he decided to travel to see this NEW show just on a whim.)

<cringe>
So this show starred only three talented local actors, one of whom was a young woman...and naturally curious (after hearing that message so recently) I wanted to learn more about both the play / actors. Social media being prevalent, I had a look at the woman's Twitter account and noticed her profile picture. You know how on Twitter they auto-crop the profile picture to a circle? Well I could just make out an area of blue to her side, so when I right-clicked to open the complete photo in a new page there was a brand-new BLUE backpack sitting right next to her. My heart just about leapt out of my chest, the intensity of that dream hit me again, as in: YES...*this IS her*! Electricity felt right through my body (waves of what felt like electricity).</cringe>

On the morning of Feb 14th / Valentine's Day I woke with the traditional Mendelssohn's Wedding March playing over and over in my head for several hours. It wasn't until the following day/15th that I realised that it had been Valentine's Day (due to illness I don't keep track of dates that well and even forgot it was Easter recently!). I find this to be significant because, when my beloved cat passed away in 2018 I had the same experience with a song playing over and over in my thoughts for the better part of a day, the morning after she was euthanized. When I went to Google the lyrics for that song, it near-flawlessly described the months leading up to - and the time surrounding - her passing. Just astonishingly specific things, and confirmation that she'd visited with us shortly after being put to sleep also.

I'd also heard the voice of a young girl saying "I'm April" in a really cheerful tone, this was about a year ago. My immediate thought was that this was my/our (as-yet-unborn) daughter. A very peculiar feeling, unnerving but at the same time pleasant and welcome. It could be wishful thinking on my part, but after learning more about this person there were other similarities that came up - our names being almost identical for one, but that she had a very familiar look to her (easy family resemblance, whilst still being unique obviously). But there was something about her that seemed very familiar. Other coincidences were her house name being identical to our family's surname, with their postal code matching my current house number. (All publicly available info but took a bit of finding nonetheless, curiosity being what it is.) Back on the subject of dreams, in late 2018 I'd dreamt that I had a girlfriend (out of the blue, I'm not romantically-minded), and when I referenced the date of that dream with this person's Twitter feed some 18 months later, I noticed she'd made a post about co-starring in a new radio play; and in this play the character of her mother had the identical, full name to my own mother (before she was married at least, forename and surname both). Little things, but seem to be adding up.

When I was sixteen I'd also had a clear dream that I would meet a woman whose birthday fell a day before mine. Now, this woman's birthday isn't the day prior to mine, but she DOES share an unusual surname with that of a fictional character on an older, very popular TV show. And in real life the actor that played this character *did* have a birthday the day before mine. I feel that this date/name link is meaningful - that and they're both actors of course. I typed this woman's surname and that particular birth date into Google and this (now deceased) actor was the top result. (I'm not doing a good job of explaining this...it has more meaning than I'm able to give here and I'm not the world's best writer :/ )

There's also exactly 8,800 days between our birthdays (I read that 8 is a meaningful number for possible twin flames, resembling the symbol for infinity). On the subject of numbers, I'd began seeing 19:07 on the clock (specifically) since around the start of my illness in 2001. I guess this number is the closest you can get on a digital clock to 1997 (this person's year of birth). Just always seem to see this number (and 555) everywhere. I rarely ever leave the house and the last time I did we (my mother and I that is) followed a car back to my home with the tag SSS (555) in the plate. Been seeing repeating numbers like 222, 444 and 11:11 since around the late 90s but only 555 for about ten years, greatly increasing this past year or two.

On a side note: I've actually sensed her laying down next to me one night as I was falling asleep (that felt a bit unsettling to be honest) but have also had very vivid mental flashes of her that just came out of the blue too; and one time I also got a crystal clear image of her in response to an answer I gave to a message.

I might have read something about twin flames fifteen or twenty years ago but never gave it much thought, until I posted on [a well-known question/answer site] recently and someone suggested that it could be more likely for a twin flame to contact you telepathically, prior to actually meeting in real life. Hence, why I've I posted here. I'm someone who dated a few times when younger in my 20s but romantic relationships haven't factored into my life for a long time, I was single when I fell ill with M.E. and never felt well enough (not hardly) to be in any kind of relationship. Thing of it is, I'm both excited and scared at the same time as I've so little relationship experience even at my age when some are even becoming grandparents (I'm assuming a lot of going forward aren't I!). But, my body's all but falling apart, and to add insult to injury this person is half my age. I've read that there can be big age differences in these types of relationships (if that's what we might be to each other) but sadly can't imagine being anything other than a ball-and-chain to someone who would probably be much happier with someone their own age - all things being equal.

I don't have any hangups about age differences, obviously never gave it much thought until now, but it's more the difficulties I can foresee with one person being so young, and the other middle-aged *with* a difficult and (at least at present) untreatable illness. It feels all a bit strange as I've never even met this person but can't stop thinking about her. (That sounds really stalkery but that's not really what I'm doing - wouldn't even have the strength if I wanted to lol). But it's not all rainbows and unicorns. I mean, the thought of being with her obviously fills me with joy, but more like my own '3D' worries are causing me some stress, I guess. Makes me wonder if I'm not just going barmy.

Anyway, it's all just speculation on my part - I just thought I'd post my experiences here. Thanks for reading especially if you managed to trawl through the entire lot ;)

Last edited by WilemC : 27-04-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Lorelyen

I'd love to reply to this even if I believe the TF phenomenon is very rare!

It could be just a powerful longing for the one in your dream, then again it could be a prelude to meeting someone. Whether she'd turn out to be a twin flame or not can't be foretold. The thing is, not to build up expectations too high - be open-minded and accommodating to all you meet just in case you're talking about two different people here... Or even that a potential twin is out there but isn't either of these.

But I've convinced myself that telepathy is possible. Many stories I read here are overactive imaginations I'm ready to bet! But it can be done and as you've questioned your imagination concluding that the frequency and type of message rules that out then it could well be. Usually on the rare occasions for me it comes less as a string of words than a flash of a message that nonetheless has clear meaning.

You mention suffering CFS and I sometimes wonder if this dis-ease (among others) doesn't make people sensitive in very specific ways. You don't mention the history but it's often a neuroendocrine problem - imbalanced hormones some of which start in our pituitary (well, it's the master hormone controller, they say), which may allow someone a kind of sixth sense. Perhaps it could develop over a length of time. Not something I know much about (and understand even less) but it's crossed my mind - enough not to dismiss either telepathy and (just as rare) real psychic skills.
I don't have symptoms of such dis-eases so I can't explain why I've had telepathic comms - except to say they've concerned just two people.

Anyway, here's wishing you well...hope you're coping with current restrictions - and let's hope you find your answer soon.

pax tecum
Old 27-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Master

While this sort of stuff doesn't happen to me (it's not part of my spiritual experience) and I tend to hang out on the side of skepticism, I do know that my ex has numerous dreams about me before we met. He knew what I looked like, places we were to visit in the future and details of the house I grew up in. I don't believe that he consciously "willed" these things into being, I sense that they came about naturally.

I obviously cannot discount his personal experience and truth, I believe with an open heart that what he described was his experience. He seemed to have some energetic awareness of me long before we met.

As Lorelyn mentioned though, it's best not to have expectations in these matters because reality often be quite different from whatever flashes insight we might be receiving.
Old 28-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Lorelyen for replying - and taking the time to read my post! Yes, I can't say I'm 100% convinced of anything, it's just that meaningful coincidences are adding up with this particular individual. I didn't know anything about twin flames really, but just was going on what someone had commented on, on a previous site I had posted at. It seems that half seem to think TFs are rare, and the other half not. But I would definitely imagine telepathy to be more expected for someone who was purer than me (not much of a stretch there ;) unless of course it can be perceived between soulmates or twin flames more naturally?

But my father's spur-of-the-moment decision to go and see that local play, which I spoke of above; it was random and unexpected, and not only that, the title of the play had the word 'Angels' in it ;) A bit silly perhaps, but when I saw the photo of this young woman with that blue backpack I felt that it really was the same person I'd met in the dream. I hear a voice one day saying "I'm an actor" and the very next day my father travels to see a play (with the word 'Angels' in it no less?). And this play happens to co-star just one woman who, in her Twitter profile photo, has a blue backpack by her side. I mean, it's breadcrumbs to follow as I optimistically see it. I'm not totally convinced but the chain of observations / events really do seem to be pointing to 'someone'.

Yes, I'm quite sensitive, not massively so but can pick up one what someone is feeling (not thinking specifically, just feeling; their intent) and I've had this proven multiple, multiple times (it's both emotionally painful and physically draining). It's hard to trust people because oftentimes what they say directly contradicts what they're feeling and it's a cocktail of annoyance and hurt. I find it a matter of survival to just be alone, mostly. I first became aware of this when, after a college trip, I came back exhausted and feeling suicidal; neither of which I had any reason whatsoever to be feeling. I remember thinking at the time how bizarre it felt.

Which is why I don't take any vivid dream with a pinch of salt. For me personally, it's rare to meet someone who's genuinely kind (at least IRL, there are plenty of pleasant people online I grant you :) and even less so a member of the opposite sex who favoured me with such a happy message!

Re: ME/CFS, I was working double-shifts as a mailman, whilst simultaneously being bullied at work (threatened with violence) and at home emotionally and verbally. It took it out me. I was at the time still living with my parents and older brother (who had sexually abused me when I was eight; then spent the next decade or two wearing me down with verbal abuse and constant hatred). Wasn't the easiest, but there sure are a lot who suffer much worse, that much I know so still consider myself relatively fortunate. I did have a couple of times when I had back pain so severe I could barely move, but as I was also the cycle mechanic at work so had likely pulled muscles, not had some kind of infection. However, after getting bitten by a dog on a round I did have a tetanus booster shot and often wondered if that might have precipitated my illness. But, I'll probably be left guessing with that one. Simply put, there were too many stresses all at once that I couldn't cope with. Constant fatigue developed into constant pain, and exercise intolerance.

At 46 my body seems like it's falling apart, aging at a rate of knots despite having a now ultra-clean diet. Kind of a living semi-nightmare and will admit to more suicidal feelings in the past year which isn't great. You have a body that functions, but at the same time doesn't. I think, with wanting to perhaps check out I've been hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel. This wonderful, romantic, dream was that light I feel. (After the kiss in this dream I woke up feeling electricity running through my body; thanking God in the process and feeling ecstatic, so yes it was intense) But, I don't want to get my hopes up, I know better lol

I'll try to stay positive ;)

Last edited by WilemC : 28-04-2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old 28-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
While this sort of stuff doesn't happen to me (it's not part of my spiritual experience) and I tend to hang out on the side of skepticism, I do know that my ex has numerous dreams about me before we met. He knew what I looked like, places we were to visit in the future and details of the house I grew up in. I don't believe that he consciously "willed" these things into being, I sense that they came about naturally.

I obviously cannot discount his personal experience and truth, I believe with an open heart that what he described was his experience. He seemed to have some energetic awareness of me long before we met.

As Lorelyn mentioned though, it's best not to have expectations in these matters because reality often be quite different from whatever flashes insight we might be receiving.

Yes, I agree RedEmbers, that's interesting that your ex had visions and certain knowledge about you, amazing really!.. No I don't want to get my hopes up. For one, there are too many obstacles to overcome I think. But still find myself looping around to not being able to explain the telepathy (if that's what it is) and the pointers to (and coincidences with) this specific person. I'm certainly interested to hold out and see what happens. I've more than enough on my plate re: taking care of health and two boisterous young cats but it's nice to have had a loving glimpse of something brighter!
Old 29-04-2020, 03:48 AM
asearcher

hi

I have someone close, grown female, who has been through something similar. In that case it was first noticing a ghost in the home and someone watching over her child in the evening, night, suddenly, only the child thought this was creepy of course. When the child described how this ghost looked her mother thought the looks of the person reminded her very much of the looks of her remembered past life husband...yeah, super duper strange...OK so while this was going on she would have dreams where she would see this past life husband, it was as if he had built a home somewhere in the astral world...yeah, I know strange again...and she would go there and visit him, she would only remember small parts of the dreams like her sitting on the floor in the living room and he was opposite her and they were playing chess, or she was in the kitchen doing dishes. Then one day she met the real deal, she met someone who reminded her extremely much of this ghost of the past life husband and the past life husband who had built a home somewhere that she would go and visit. In the short amount of time after they met he would change his looks and his clothes to remind her even more of the past life husband. She had not then told him who she thought he had been in her past life, still he naturally changed his looks on his own. She would experience that he had the ability to have telepathic contact with her and it frighten her as it had never happened to her before. So see, you are not alone in the experience of this :)

My take on this is that the ghost visiting the home could have been him that was in reality sleeping and being out of his body visiting them in his sleep without knowing perhaps even himself who they were, because it only happened in the evening, nights that her daughter would wake up and see him, he would only look at her from a distance, never talk to her, never do anything but she would feel it very much when he came to visit. One time the daughter claimed she got very frighten about something and that he suddenly, in the evening, but early evening, appeared by her side but that only frighten her more and so he went away.

The dreams of the house and him in it could also have been them co-working on this dream, place together in the astral world where they would meet in their dreams without perhaps again being fully aware that this was their creation, that she was drawn to this place and to him while dreaming.

Then as they actually met in real life it was still a shock to her and also adding the telepathic connection she says he has with her. So perhaps the answer is in the telepathic connection between two soulmates, perhaps twin flames that some years before they are even destined to meet they feel they are closing in, only my guess on this of course. She has also stated that she has woken up in the night and seen his astral self stand by her bed to only look at her but she is then realizing that he is asleep, that he is having an out of body experience and has then asked him to please leave. In their realities I think they are having one type of relationship but in their dreams, with the telepathic connection they have another, if that make any sense...
Old 29-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher, thanks for your reply and for the intriguing story! Wow, that sounds intense; that's many layers deeper than anything I've witnessed but that may not be a bad thing as not sure I could take anything more extreme lol NO I certainly don't think I'm alone in having these experiences! I'm just enthusiastic to try and get to the bottom of it all. Looking for a bit of guidance is probably the best way to put it. (On whether or not I should be paying attention to these things or take them with a grain of salt..). With having been single for such a long time (and more or less resigned it would be that way till I pass on), well these things just came right out of the blue. In fact, the message asking me to put my arms around (whoever they are..) came when I was at one of my absolute lowest points whilst I was washing the kitties dishes no less! Definitely unexpected. (I think when I wake in the morning it takes an hour to really feel properly awake and part of me is still in the land of nod so may be more prone to picking up on things.)

Interesting in that story re: your take on that not being a ghost sighting - when my mother and father were first married she says she saw my father (who was sleeping right next to her at the time) standing in the bedroom doorway looking at her in a kind of menacing way. She says it spooked her a bit and she didn't know what to make of it, but perhaps that was an out of body experience as you'd described.

Thank you again for sharing your insights and stories too, very interesting!
Old 29-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher, thanks for your reply and for the intriguing story! Wow, that sounds intense; that's many layers deeper than anything I've witnessed but that may not be a bad thing as not sure I could take anything more extreme lol NO I certainly don't think I'm alone in having these experiences! I'm just enthusiastic to try and get to the bottom of it all. Looking for a bit of guidance is probably the best way to put it. (On whether or not I should be paying attention to these things or take them with a grain of salt..). With having been single for such a long time (and more or less resigned it would be that way till I pass on), well these things just came right out of the blue. In fact, the message asking me to put my arms around (whoever they are..) came when I was at one of my absolute lowest points whilst I was washing the kitties dishes no less! Definitely unexpected. (I think when I wake in the morning it takes an hour to really feel properly awake and part of me is still in the land of nod so may be more prone to picking up on things.)

Interesting in that story re: your take on that not being a ghost sighting - when my mother and father were first married she says she saw my father (who was sleeping right next to her at the time) standing in the bedroom doorway looking at her in a kind of menacing way. She says it spooked her a bit and she didn't know what to make of it, but perhaps that was an out of body experience as you'd described.

Thank you again for sharing your insights and stories too, very interesting!
Old 29-04-2020, 08:13 PM
irisa

Hi WilemC,

isn´t life special and beautiful when these things, like synchronicity, happen?
My experiences were a lot like yours...love them, still do..

Years ago, on valentines day, someone asked me if I was open to meet someone. She had the feeling this person would be a good match for me. A few weeks before her asking me this I had a dream in which my car hit another car (this car was driving on the wrong side of the road...ghost rider in dutch). In this car there were ´twins´. From that point I started having so many vivid dreams. Dreams in which I discovered a secret room, a ghost boy in an unknown attic, dreams about a man that wasn´t there irl now but whom I had loved earlier. (earlier life?)
In one of my dreams a voice loudly said 25th of September and that I can always make it shorter...never found the answer to that.
Later that year I met that man a few times. The year after that still one time. I like him a lot...no other man had made me feel like that ever before. I had a dream were I sat down with my mother and then she changed into his mother. In another dream he had to go and I kissed him goodbye...he had a special thing to do and I knew he wasn´t coming back. Then irl I told him I liked him a lot...unfortunedly he didn´t feel the same for me. After his answer I started crying like I never cried before...for hours and hours. I didn´t understand were this was coming from.
After this almost every day there I moments he´s on my mind. Sometimes I still dream of him, though it is already 13 years ago. Sometimes I feel like a real idiot. Back then I also had a dream where he was driving a car with a caravan. I was sitting next to him and he was bringing the caravan to his parents. In the dream his parents lived in a neighbourhood close to where I live irl now. In the dream someone tells she working in a certain hospital. Funny enough, years later, irl I started working in that specific hospital (though forgot about the dream). And while working there, one day I sat in the bus to work, driving through the neighbourhood from that dream. For a split second I looked up from my phone and watched through the window and was in total shock...I looked right in the eyes of that man. He had moved to that neighbourhood. All my thoughts and feelings were alive again.

In that same year I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I started rehab. In between I searched the internet to look for tips, tricks and answers to my pain and other strange feelings in my body. Several times, out of nowhere, I stumbled across a site that talked about womb twin survivors. It didn´t ring a bell. Till one day. In rehab I had a conversation with a psychologist. She asked me something and then the thought of womb twin survivors came up. I hesitated in naming this to her, but I did. I felt a little stupid, but when I spoke these words, from deep within emotions where coming out like a huge fountain. This felt like an answer. When I went home I didn´t dare tell anyone else about it. But I felt so weird. One second I could cry out lout that I had had a (deceased) brother and the other second I found myself crying...crying, crying, crying. I told my mother, but she knew nothing about it.
Then I remembered a few of my dream from more then a decade ago. And some poems I had written and some paintings I had painted...things started to make sense. I did a familyconstellation...when I touched the person who stood there as my deceased brother my whole body started to tremble...like when in shock and I started to cry again.

Your wrote about April, your daughter still to be born (maybe...)...gave me goosebumps.
A few years ago I suddenly had the feeling a soul was around me. It made me feel like this was a soul that wanted to be born. Because of my age this couldn´t be but for some time I felt very sad and sorry for this soul. But when I learned about the vanishing twin this suddenly made sense. I hadn´t been crazy.

When all this is true this little unborn soul has showed up in lots of my dreams...sometimes like a baby, but lots of times (I think) in the body of men that I've liked during my life. I think that is why I felt so bad and so incredibly sad when that last man said he had no feelings for me. My reaction was totally out of proportion but I think his ´no´ triggered something deep inside of me.

Still I can find it all weird and lots of times feel deceived. But my life´s puzzle feels finished. (the dreaming and such from about 16 years ago)
Only I don´t know how to go on...

I sincerely hope you will (soon) find out what is going on with and around you. And if not soon I hope you will enjoy what is happening around...the puzzling and possible synchronicity.

Sorry for my long story...

Irisa
Old 30-04-2020, 12:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Irisa,

What a moving, and fascinating story! But a tremendous amount of sadness too, so I hope that you also can have a happier outcome in the months or years to soon come. It could be that the timing is not right for you both (at present) so you never know what amazing things may be around the corner and things may work out in your favour after all ;) I've never heard of the expression 'womb twin survivors', but that's definitely a twin-type theme there which is very interesting given your incredibly intense reaction... Had you considered hypnotic regression? Just a thought, but perhaps you have already tried that approach?

When you look back it does get easier to piece together clues. I've had a little bit of that and it does feel nice but happens so very rarely. Dream-journaling is great, and especially your artistic side as well...these are definitely the gifts to cultivate! If I'd have realised the importance of these tools I might have tried to record dreams more regularly over the years myself.

I did have a dream recently though where I was trying on two shoes in a shoe store (both size 8) and one was a little too big, hence size 7 was needed for one foot. I'd asked the angels the previous night if they'd give me a sign if [the person I mentioned] could by my soulmate or even twin. Being that our life path numbers are 7 and 8, I took that as perhaps a confirmation. But, that could just as easily be my subconscious or wishful thinking but dreams are very creative. Kind of fun trying to figure out the meaning.

I'm so sorry to hear you have fibro, that's closely related to ME/CFS isn't it, like different expressions of the same illness? (not entirely sure), I've tried a lot of stuff but just found the one thing that consistently helps is just eating less heavily-processed foods. It hasn't cured anything but just makes the symptoms a bit more bearable. I still think Quantum computers will get us to a cure in the next decade...fingers crossed on that one.. I'm on amitryptiline for pain but have read about the potential dangers for earlier dementia/alzheimer's - there's always something :/ I even tried one of those Hulda Clark zapper gizmo's but I just felt like it was cooking me slowly and doing more harm than good lol

Take care Irisa, thank you again for sharing, and I wish you all the good fortune in the world too, for the above scenario and fibro both :) The responses on here have been so fascinating to read!

Wilem