Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Realms in the afterlife

So far, I've only heard everyone talk about heaven and/or hell. But aren't there more places in between those two? For example, Isn't there some kind of realm where you can go if you don't really want to go to heaven, but not to hell neither and where you can be yourself and do your own thing for as long as you want?
Old 09-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Master

In my limited experience of "the other side", neither heaven, nor hell are particularly useful concepts in describing what might await you.

Those really are just states of mind. You put yourself into heaven or hell based on the state of mind you are in when you die. In truth, heaven is the crown chakra and the space above it, hell is the base chakra and the space below it. You decide where you want to exist by placing your consciousness in the appropriate "mode". If you want to experience hell, you can do that, though I don't know why anyone would want to. It seems some people are just masochists.

But yes, going back to your original question, there are plenty of states of mind, that is, chakras, between heaven and hell. You can move yourself between these different realities depending on where you place your consciousness.

BTW, hell isn't necessarily evil, or a place of punishment. It gets a bad rap, but it is just a twisted version of the Underworld of the ancients, a place that in some cases can be rather pleasant.

And, I know this makes zero sense, but you have to learn to perceive things differently, if you want to understand this.

There is nothing outside of yourself, you are it. There is no space and time either. You don't move, it is your consciousness that moves, by placing itself in different modes within the body, it experiences different realities, including what you call heaven and hell. Again, because there is no space, there are no places either, these are just states of mind.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So far, I've only heard everyone talk about heaven and/or hell. But aren't there more places in between those two? For example, Isn't there some kind of realm where you can go if you don't really want to go to heaven, but not to hell neither and where you can be yourself and do your own thing for as long as you want?
I thought you already knew there is no after-life ... What does your doctor say?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Those really are just states of mind. You put yourself into heaven or hell based on the state of mind you are in when you die. In truth, heaven is the crown chakra and the space above it, hell is the base chakra and the space below it. You decide where you want to exist by placing your consciousness in the appropriate "mode". If you want to experience hell, you can do that, though I don't know why anyone would want to. It seems some people are just masochists.

But yes, going back to your original question, there are plenty of states of mind, that is, chakras, between heaven and hell. You can move yourself between these different realities depending on where you place your consciousness.

Yet the chakras as we know them exist in the etheric or energy body surrounding the physical. After the physical body dies the etheric body also begins to dissipate, and does not survive very long. So where are these chakras then?

Peace
Old 09-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:

Both heaven (in the popular sense) and hell are astral realms. There are many other astral realms which match the vibrations of their inhabitants. You can stay there as long as you want, but at some stage you might feel curious as to what lies beyond.

Peace
Old 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
In my limited experience of "the other side", neither heaven, nor hell are particularly useful concepts in describing what might await you.

BTW, hell isn't necessarily evil, or a place of punishment. It gets a bad rap, but it is just a twisted version of the Underworld of the ancients, a place that in some cases can be rather pleasant.

And, I know this makes zero sense, but you have to learn to perceive things differently, if you want to understand this.

There is nothing outside of yourself, you are it. There is no space and time either. You don't move, it is your consciousness that moves, by placing itself in different modes within the body, it experiences different realities, including what you call heaven and hell. Again, because there is no space, there are no places either, these are just states of mind.

Thanks for the explanation. When you said you have limited experience, do you mean you actuallly had an NDE?
Old 09-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Master

I expected nothing less ... Let this be a lesson to me!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Both heaven (in the popular sense) and hell are astral realms. There are many other astral realms which match the vibrations of their inhabitants. You can stay there as long as you want, but at some stage you might feel curious as to what lies beyond.

Peace

But what about someone like Hitler? He just gets a 'pit stop' at the lower astral realm before being welcomed into heaven?
Old 09-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I expected nothing less ... Let this be a lesson to me!

Sure, cheers to that.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. When you said you have limited experience, do you mean you actuallly had an NDE?

Not quite, but I have been outside my body several times.

The closest I got to an NDE is when I had an accident, hit my head, lost consciousness and "slipped out" of my body. I was sort of floating around above my body for several minutes. It was like being in water, I could still hear muffled sounds coming through, with a delay and I could see my environment, but it was a bit murky. I felt quite serene, but also helpless as I couldn't really move, much like a baby in her mother's womb. I could turn around slowly and clumsily, by flailing my arms and legs. When I slipped back into my body, it happened through a swirling and whirling motion, like water going down the drain. Back inside my body I felt much smaller and constrained, as if I was locked into a prison. The first few minutes back in my body weren't pleasant, especially as I started feeling pain.

I've been outside my body on many other occasions, usually in an unplanned manner. This I believe is called astral travel. I did see some other worlds and the beings the inhabited them, but of course I cannot prove that this wasn't just my mind playing tricks on me.