Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2020, 04:01 AM
Knower
This reminds me of the beginning of my first awakening, back when I was reading esoteric and enlightenment guides (which accelerated the awakening) and one thing the guide said was that if you can learn from something difficult and to have compassion, then you're already demonstrating something good, on the right path
Old 23-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Hello !

Yes I did forgive her. I really should start making shorter posts lol

Thank you all for your replies

Old 24-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Master

Hey Tim,

I am glad that you were able to take the steps which you needed and desired to take and I am glad of your outcome on your path to healing as well you seem like a very strong and couragous person to me, if I go by what I sense from you.

I also thank you for your kind words. I was feeling quite triggered myself a few days back and I let that out into your thread which may or may not have been appropriate, I am not sure. Shortly after I wrote in your thread I went and expressed my FEELINGS to my Father and let him no that I was no longer going to participate in having to justify my pain.
I told him what I needed from him when I was a child and I told him how I feel afraid of him as a grown up. He responded with a simple apology and did not spend any time justifying his actions. Since then, our dynamic has started to shift, he is more gentle towards me and I am allowing myself to seen for who I am. It was a very imortant step for me to acknowledge how my inner child felt with the safety of knowing that my feelings were valid and did not have to be justified in any way whatsoever.

I appreciate your gracious response - forgiveness indeed can be a very useful function but it is not always required for healing though if it is what is needed then of course it is 100 percent valid, indeed :-)

It did amuse me a little the title of this thread, "triggers" - in that the title was like an inbuilt trigger warning haha... I dunno, I just kind of found that funny as I myself was triggered

Take care, thank you for sharing your progress. Our stories of healing and connection help ourselves and others too, in this web of interconnection.

"Mine are not the years which time took from me,
Mine are not the years which perchance might come,
The moment is mine and if I take care of it -
It shall be mine, that which made time and eternity". Andreas Gyrphius.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Ascender

A step in the right direction,gives the folly a wake up call,and serves as redemption to redeeming there errors and misjudgement.: )

Now the shoe is on the other foot!
Old 25-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I let that out into your thread which may or may not have been appropriate

No no, trust me it definitely was appropriate. And I'm so very happy for you ! Congratulations, you took a very big step !

Take care too