Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 21-05-2020, 02:04 PM
davidsun davidsun is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arizona, U.S.A
Posts: 3,194
  davidsun's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
As you thus simply[!] think thoughts which feel good, you naturally allow your ongoing natural and effortless greater allowed realisation, of any and all things you may want to be do or have, in natural and effortless harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. As all of it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.
Don't 'worry', be 'happy' - says it more succinctly (albeit less word-seductively).

If only engaging in Life in relation to and with others (and thereby maximally experiencing and expressing more relational Love - that is what the 'school' of 'incarnation' gives us the opportunity to learn) were that simple!
__________________
David
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 22-05-2020, 02:03 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 385
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Don't 'worry', be 'happy' - says it more succinctly (albeit less word-seductively).

If only engaging in Life in relation to and with others (and thereby maximally experiencing and expressing more relational Love - that is what the 'school' of 'incarnation' gives us the opportunity to learn) were that simple!
Yeah it kinda is simple, once you understand the basic laws of existence and how they opperate. Which im sure in the future will be common knowledge. You will understand that if you experience any difficulty, it means that you are creating that, as an energy in motion being of evermore becoming. So to change that, one first has to be aware of the difficulty as emotion. It feels difficult. And then one can simply know, that from this emotion, no ease can be experienced. Unless, one lets go of that difficulty as one natural state of being is ease and joy and freedom and empowerment, and that all negative emotion is due to energetic resistance, that when let go, the ease naturally restores itself. As allowing cannot be done, it can only be allowed, by letting go of the resistance that doesn't allow the allowing. One can easily live a wonderful life by knowing how to let go of thought forms which doesn't allow the allowing, which are resistant in energetic self contradictory nature of being. And also understand how consciousness begins to vibrate like that which you focus upon and thus becomes the moreness of it, but your natural state of being is of absolute well-being and same goes for all the universe. To restore ease is easy.
But to further understand that one cannot let go of the difficulty unless one focuses on something else. You cannot not think of that which you decide to not think about, unless you focus on something else, which is different in energetic nature of being less resistant.
So with the mere identification of difficulty one instantly realises the desire for ease. And one then has to allow the ease, by focusing on ease. Consistently enough, that by virtue of law of ever expansion of consciousness that ease then expands into ones own consciousness and awareness, drawing other thoughts which are similar like unto it, to it, increasing the power/speed/momentum of this energetic thought of greater allowance of ease, at which point one begins to feel emotionally the ease that one has simply decided to realise from within, by simply focusing awareness consistently enough on it, that the ease begins to grow in awareness. As one thus creates ease in their life. Effortlessly. This way. And ofcourse if life is really difficult, one cannot even think about ease, the thought is too far away to even reach. To then acknowledge that one creates that difficulty all by themself, unconsciously, unintentionally, because one is not aware of their own emotional guidance system, to even realise the difficulty that one is creating for themselves, untill such time that it becomes a physical reality manifestational difficulty that then one CANNOT POSSIBLY IGNORE ANYMORE. So... To recover from that, is to simply slow down the mind such as in meditation and relax back into their own ability to simply push the reset button, by quieting the mind. And when one knows they can do this, they wont ever be a victim of life, because they can control their mind and ability to focus and even choose soft gentle neutral or even meaningless thoughts to focus upon for the purpose of quieting the mind. Which means, you no longer offer energy, and thus no longer offer contradictory energy either. And then one naturally feels better. And this is because one also has an inner being, that is always ever expandingly being and becoming, unconditionally, evermore here and now, energy motionally, the evermoreness of any and all things one may so desire to be do or have. So one can always relax back into this and their ability to allow all of it to naturally and effortlessly be and become again in full restorative refreshing replenishing rejuvinating true allowing natural state of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
And then one can create easily again, in greater allowed harmony and alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness. To focus thoughts beyond that which it has ever been before. With joy and ease! Because one does not focus on resistant thoughts, as one has let go of that in meditation, one feels good, and is unwilling to focus on any thought form that feels bad, and is aware of their own emotional guidance system, and is thus effortlessly always capable of simply flowing in full harmony and alignment co-creating with their own inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, with their own life force itself, to flow in evermore natural and effortless harmony with all that one is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and refreshingly here and now.

So here comes the power of and ease of imagination. For one can imagine for the purpose of finding the feeling of how one wants to feel, very easily. If life feels difficult, one can imagine an easy life, as one their imagination is unbounded and limitless by any condition.
As one finds the feeling, of ease, in their imagination, maybe a feeling of freedom, whatever feels good. Then one can expand upon that feeling. So when you say don't worry, you will just create more worry. Because the universe does not hear the words no. No literally does not exist. Only yes. This is an inclusive universe. You become that which you focus upon. So as you focus on well being and peace, you expand upon it.

And the reason the emotion is so powerful, because it is general. It is easy to feel good. And then life becomes good. Because everything is energy. Relative. And thus every emotion that you feel is directly an indicator of your energy motional relativity between you and Source. Whatever you wanna call source god or jesus. Or whatever. So the only purpose is to feel good. Unconditional joy does not exclude conditions. It is simply not dependant upon conditions, as it includes ANYTHING for the purpose of simply feeling good.
If I am hot and warm, I can say "oh I am hot and warm, I should enjoy this by sucking it up and ignoring it and try to cope with it." but thats not u conditional love/joy. Unconditional love/joy is simply caring about how you feel and being willing to focus unconditionally, regardless of conditions, for the purpose of feeling good. By creating conditions. So if I am hot and I don't like it, I focus on coolness. If there is no coolness around me, I imagine coolness. And naturally I imagine cool fresh ice and cold winter wind. And I take off my sweater, because I have included coolness in my vibration, so I am naturally drawn and inspired through the path of least resistance to realise the coolness that I have allowed myself to realise from within.

God is the same. If you truely have a desire for God, you will naturally feel good thinking about God, and thus you will enjoy thinking even more about God, untill full blown realisations of God are allowed into your life experience. God is not different from anything else. The whole point is that ALL of it, exists simply for your unconditional joy. If you focus on God in a way that feels bad, you actually cause unnecessary suffering for yourself, and you block the path of those who DO enjoy focusing on God and realising all of it.
Because you dont exist to create conditions. But to enjoy creating. You are a creator.

So most people focus on God in a way that doesn't feel good to them, and they thus block the very God they are trying to focus upon. When if they simply enjoy their life then any and all things they so desire, including God, simply comes to them. Because they don't block it. They are being true to themselves and thus also God. And they not only realise God, but they allow evermore greater allowed realisation of the ever expanding source of all creating. Of infinite freedom, infinite intelligence, unconditional love.
And then those who suffer say, well, I have suffered. Where is my God? Well, the suffering indicates that there is resistance towards God, or source energy/consciousness, but flows always. And to thus then learn how to allow god by knowing that the better you feel emotionally, the more you are allowing, and how easy it is to allow oneself to feel good. With a simple focused meditation. For the purpose of quieting the mind for the purpose of letting go of all resistance that is the only thing that stands in the way of allowing god energy to flow through you for your ongoing evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things you so desire to be do or have as it is being and becoming, all of it, evermore ongoingly here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you. As we are all inseperable extensions of God.

But most people are too focused on what they don't want. So they cannot allow themselves any time to ALLOW the realisation of what they do want. That does not mean that what they don't want is real or has any power outside of themselves creating that by focusing on it, regardless of how it feels and ignoring their own emotions. Because they think they need conditions. Untill they die, and then, they say "oh, ahaha, I actually didn't need that, I didn't even want that."

Have you ever had that feeling? When you were not sure what you wanted to do with fireworks as a kid, playing on new year. Not sure what to do. Hmm I could do this or that? Hmm not sure... Not sure... Not sure... Vibration of doubt. Then I go to sleep. Release all resistance, no doubt, wake up. Suddenly endless inspiration flows of endless many super fun ideas of what I could do with all those fireworks! Well... New year is already over.

You cannot perceive that which you are not the vibration of. There may exist entire universes of joy all around you and you would not know, you would not receive that inspiration, because your vibration is different. So you could be, in all that potential for joy, you could be one who is in absolute despair. Suffering the greatest suffering in all of the planet of any human that has ever existed. Why? Cause energy is powerful. Your mind is powerful focusing mechanism. You can expand upon certain thought forms and thereby only receive those of like energy.

And god is the same. Even tho God is always all around you, you can literally have no clue, all your life. Because you have no idea! You cannot even reach the idea that the idea might even possibly exist?! It is closer than your own skin, but it is in vibrational, energy motional, relativity, terms, MILES appart. So then one can learn how to make a vibrational journey. Rather than a physical journey. By continuing to reach for thoughts that feel better and then better yet and better yet. And enjoy the journey SO MUCH. That it just keeps getting better and better and better. Untill you click in with God Consciousness. And you realise the infinite nature of it, that there is no end to the amount of joy you have acces to, the amount of joyful life experiences that are possible for you when you allow yourself to co-create with Source Consciousness. Deliberately, consciously, intentionally, by reaching for thoughts that feel better. Making an emotion journey. An energy motional journey. Not caring about anything, except how you feel emotionally, and know you can find thoughts that feel good, and go with it and enjoy it, and then again. And keep doing it. You will make the vibrational journey. Thought, energy, consciousness, emotion.

So god is not physical. It is an energy. Consciousness. And every emotion that you feel is simply indicating to what degree you are allowing your co-creative realisation of/with God.
You simply have to enjoy the journey of feeling better. Why? Because there is infinite love that God has for you. No end. And dont try too hard. There is nothing serious about joy. And God is joy. Meditation is the easiest way to let go of all thoughts of resistance. When all thoughts of resistance is gone, one can begin to receive thoughts of Joy thoughts of God, consciously. They are always coming, to realise them, is the art of allowing. That which is ALWAYS already being revealed. Evermore. To infinity and beyond. To simply relax into your unconditional worthiness. To allow oneself to receive a thought that feels good. And recognize that it feels good, and enjoy how it feels. And that's it. Now you got acces to thoughts which feel even better ongoingly evermore. And you simply leave behind all thoughts of doubt, and simply go effortlessly evermore joyfully with the flow of the source energy consciousness that flows through all things. Is available to you always for you, always with you. Always available for you, to you, always able by you to allow your realisation of it.

And ofcourse you can worry, but that just means that God isn't worrying with you, and since God flows through everything, you can relax, and know that whenever you feel negative emotion, it is not a reality, a misunderstanding self contradictory perspective. It is not enjoyable, because it is not capable to realise the true reality through those perspectives. So since God flows to and through all. Whenever you worry, you are simply misunderstanding life. Whenever you feel any negative emotion. The stronger it feels negative, the worse it feels, the bigger the misunderstanding, misalignment of perspective, with the flow of energy of source consciousness. Which always knows all and holds all this knowing for you, forever. So you don't even have to worry about your own worry. You can misunderstand life and worry, and it wont really disconnect you from who you truely are. Just pinch you off temporarily, in temorary resistant and discordant perspective of lesser allowed realisation. That one can always let go of, because all is always well. God flows through all things. Is omni present. And mostly, God is always fully aware of you and unconditionally loving you and always calling you and guiding you to all that you want, not only all that you want, but the way you want it, the way and the journey that is eternal joy and evermore.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 22-05-2020, 06:34 PM
davidsun davidsun is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Arizona, U.S.A
Posts: 3,194
  davidsun's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yeah it kinda is simple, once you understand the basic laws of existence and how they opperate. Which im sure in the future will be common knowledge. You will understand that if you experience any difficulty, it means that you are creating that, as an energy in motion being of evermore becoming. So to change that, one first has to be aware of the difficulty as emotion. It feels difficult. And then one can simply know, that from this emotion, no ease can be experienced. Unless, one lets go of that difficulty as one natural state of being is ease and joy and freedom and empowerment, and that all negative emotion is due to energetic resistance, that when let go, the ease naturally restores itself. As allowing cannot be done, it can only be allowed, by letting go of the resistance that doesn't allow the allowing. One can easily live a wonderful life by knowing how to let go of thought forms which doesn't allow the allowing, which are resistant in energetic self contradictory nature of being. And also understand how consciousness begins to vibrate like that which you focus upon and thus becomes the moreness of it, but your natural state of being is of absolute well-being and same goes for all the universe. To restore ease is easy.

But to further understand that one cannot let go of the difficulty unless one focuses on something else. You cannot not think of that which you decide to not think about, unless you focus on something else, which is different in energetic nature of being less resistant.

So with the mere identification of difficulty one instantly realises the desire for ease. And one then has to allow the ease, by focusing on ease. Consistently enough, that by virtue of law of ever expansion of consciousness that ease then expands into ones own consciousness and awareness, drawing other thoughts which are similar like unto it, to it, increasing the power/speed/momentum of this energetic thought of greater allowance of ease, at which point one begins to feel emotionally the ease that one has simply decided to realise from within, by simply focusing awareness consistently enough on it, that the ease begins to grow in awareness. As one thus creates ease in their life. Effortlessly. This way. And ofcourse if life is really difficult, one cannot even think about ease, the thought is too far away to even reach. To then acknowledge that one creates that difficulty all by themself, unconsciously, unintentionally, because one is not aware of their own emotional guidance system, to even realise the difficulty that one is creating for themselves, untill such time that it becomes a physical reality manifestational difficulty that then one CANNOT POSSIBLY IGNORE ANYMORE. So... To recover from that, is to simply slow down the mind such as in meditation and relax back into their own ability to simply push the reset button, by quieting the mind. And when one knows they can do this, they wont ever be a victim of life, because they can control their mind and ability to focus and even choose soft gentle neutral or even meaningless thoughts to focus upon for the purpose of quieting the mind. Which means, you no longer offer energy, and thus no longer offer contradictory energy either. And then one naturally feels better. And this is because one also has an inner being, that is always ever expandingly being and becoming, unconditionally, evermore here and now, energy motionally, the evermoreness of any and all things one may so desire to be do or have. So one can always relax back into this and their ability to allow all of it to naturally and effortlessly be and become again in full restorative refreshing replenishing rejuvinating true allowing natural state of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

And then one can create easily again, in greater allowed harmony and alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness. To focus thoughts beyond that which it has ever been before. With joy and ease! Because one does not focus on resistant thoughts, as one has let go of that in meditation, one feels good, and is unwilling to focus on any thought form that feels bad, and is aware of their own emotional guidance system, and is thus effortlessly always capable of simply flowing in full harmony and alignment co-creating with their own inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, with their own life force itself, to flow in evermore natural and effortless harmony with all that one is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and refreshingly here and now.

So here comes the power of and ease of imagination. For one can imagine for the purpose of finding the feeling of how one wants to feel, very easily. If life feels difficult, one can imagine an easy life, as one their imagination is unbounded and limitless by any condition.

As one finds the feeling, of ease, in their imagination, maybe a feeling of freedom, whatever feels good. Then one can expand upon that feeling. So when you say don't worry, you will just create more worry. Because the universe does not hear the words no. No literally does not exist. Only yes. This is an inclusive universe. You become that which you focus upon. So as you focus on well being and peace, you expand upon it.

And the reason the emotion is so powerful, because it is general. It is easy to feel good. And then life becomes good. Because everything is energy. Relative. And thus every emotion that you feel is directly an indicator of your energy motional relativity between you and Source. Whatever you wanna call source god or jesus. Or whatever. So the only purpose is to feel good. Unconditional joy does not exclude conditions. It is simply not dependant upon conditions, as it includes ANYTHING for the purpose of simply feeling good.
If I am hot and warm, I can say "oh I am hot and warm, I should enjoy this by sucking it up and ignoring it and try to cope with it." but thats not u conditional love/joy. Unconditional love/joy is simply caring about how you feel and being willing to focus unconditionally, regardless of conditions, for the purpose of feeling good. By creating conditions. So if I am hot and I don't like it, I focus on coolness. If there is no coolness around me, I imagine coolness. And naturally I imagine cool fresh ice and cold winter wind. And I take off my sweater, because I have included coolness in my vibration, so I am naturally drawn and inspired through the path of least resistance to realise the coolness that I have allowed myself to realise from within.

God is the same. If you truely have a desire for God, you will naturally feel good thinking about God, and thus you will enjoy thinking even more about God, untill full blown realisations of God are allowed into your life experience. God is not different from anything else. The whole point is that ALL of it, exists simply for your unconditional joy. If you focus on God in a way that feels bad, you actually cause unnecessary suffering for yourself, and you block the path of those who DO enjoy focusing on God and realising all of it.
Because you dont exist to create conditions. But to enjoy creating. You are a creator.

So most people focus on God in a way that doesn't feel good to them, and they thus block the very God they are trying to focus upon. When if they simply enjoy their life then any and all things they so desire, including God, simply comes to them. Because they don't block it. They are being true to themselves and thus also God. And they not only realise God, but they allow evermore greater allowed realisation of the ever expanding source of all creating. Of infinite freedom, infinite intelligence, unconditional love.
And then those who suffer say, well, I have suffered. Where is my God? Well, the suffering indicates that there is resistance towards God, or source energy/consciousness, but flows always. And to thus then learn how to allow god by knowing that the better you feel emotionally, the more you are allowing, and how easy it is to allow oneself to feel good. With a simple focused meditation. For the purpose of quieting the mind for the purpose of letting go of all resistance that is the only thing that stands in the way of allowing god energy to flow through you for your ongoing evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things you so desire to be do or have as it is being and becoming, all of it, evermore ongoingly here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you. As we are all inseperable extensions of God.

But most people are too focused on what they don't want. So they cannot allow themselves any time to ALLOW the realisation of what they do want. That does not mean that what they don't want is real or has any power outside of themselves creating that by focusing on it, regardless of how it feels and ignoring their own emotions. Because they think they need conditions. Untill they die, and then, they say "oh, ahaha, I actually didn't need that, I didn't even want that."

Have you ever had that feeling? When you were not sure what you wanted to do with fireworks as a kid, playing on new year. Not sure what to do. Hmm I could do this or that? Hmm not sure... Not sure... Not sure... Vibration of doubt. Then I go to sleep. Release all resistance, no doubt, wake up. Suddenly endless inspiration flows of endless many super fun ideas of what I could do with all those fireworks! Well... New year is already over.

You cannot perceive that which you are not the vibration of. There may exist entire universes of joy all around you and you would not know, you would not receive that inspiration, because your vibration is different. So you could be, in all that potential for joy, you could be one who is in absolute despair. Suffering the greatest suffering in all of the planet of any human that has ever existed. Why? Cause energy is powerful. Your mind is powerful focusing mechanism. You can expand upon certain thought forms and thereby only receive those of like energy.

And god is the same. Even tho God is always all around you, you can literally have no clue, all your life. Because you have no idea! You cannot even reach the idea that the idea might even possibly exist?! It is closer than your own skin, but it is in vibrational, energy motional, relativity, terms, MILES appart. So then one can learn how to make a vibrational journey. Rather than a physical journey. By continuing to reach for thoughts that feel better and then better yet and better yet. And enjoy the journey SO MUCH. That it just keeps getting better and better and better. Untill you click in with God Consciousness. And you realise the infinite nature of it, that there is no end to the amount of joy you have acces to, the amount of joyful life experiences that are possible for you when you allow yourself to co-create with Source Consciousness. Deliberately, consciously, intentionally, by reaching for thoughts that feel better. Making an emotion journey. An energy motional journey. Not caring about anything, except how you feel emotionally, and know you can find thoughts that feel good, and go with it and enjoy it, and then again. And keep doing it. You will make the vibrational journey. Thought, energy, consciousness, emotion.

So god is not physical. It is an energy. Consciousness. And every emotion that you feel is simply indicating to what degree you are allowing your co-creative realisation of/with God.

You simply have to enjoy the journey of feeling better. Why? Because there is infinite love that God has for you. No end. And dont try too hard. There is nothing serious about joy. And God is joy. Meditation is the easiest way to let go of all thoughts of resistance. When all thoughts of resistance is gone, one can begin to receive thoughts of Joy thoughts of God, consciously. They are always coming, to realise them, is the art of allowing. That which is ALWAYS already being revealed. Evermore. To infinity and beyond. To simply relax into your unconditional worthiness. To allow oneself to receive a thought that feels good. And recognize that it feels good, and enjoy how it feels. And that's it. Now you got acces to thoughts which feel even better ongoingly evermore. And you simply leave behind all thoughts of doubt, and simply go effortlessly evermore joyfully with the flow of the source energy consciousness that flows through all things. Is available to you always for you, always with you. Always available for you, to you, always able by you to allow your realisation of it.

And of course you can worry, but that just means that God isn't worrying with you, and since God flows through everything, you can relax, and know that whenever you feel negative emotion, it is not a reality, a misunderstanding self contradictory perspective. It is not enjoyable, because it is not capable to realise the true reality through those perspectives. So since God flows to and through all. Whenever you worry, you are simply misunderstanding life. Whenever you feel any negative emotion. The stronger it feels negative, the worse it feels, the bigger the misunderstanding, misalignment of perspective, with the flow of energy of source consciousness. Which always knows all and holds all this knowing for you, forever. So you don't even have to worry about your own worry. You can misunderstand life and worry, and it wont really disconnect you from who you truely are. Just pinch you off temporarily, in temorary resistant and discordant perspective of lesser allowed realisation. That one can always let go of, because all is always well. God flows through all things. Is omni present. And mostly, God is always fully aware of you and unconditionally loving you and always calling you and guiding you to all that you want, not only all that you want, but the way you want it, the way and the journey that is eternal joy and evermore.
Hello Everyone (else):

IMO, what Ewwerrin is professing and advocating here is a selfishly oriented philosophy and 'practice' of 'God'-is-my-'Genie' 'Magick'. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magick_(Thelema) .

In my extensively considered opinion, however, there is much more involved in the process of soul development and maturation (which is the main ('divine'?) purpose for which souls incarnate) than this. Making 'Magick' one's prime focus may and frequently does distract peeps from and even derail the possibility of such development. From my treatise:
"The second point I want to be sure I get across (because it is counterintuitive to those who are still philosophically wrapped up in a body-ego based, and hence physiosocially focused, calculus) is that the pains and losses (etc.) that are suffered and shared in the course of incarnational Life, even as horrific as these will undoubtedly be experienced as being in the course of the apocalypse that is presently unfolding, are not something to be either feared or lamented (not really, that is). It is the very unavoidability of such experience that motivates souls to break out of and jettison the ego‑shells which they would otherwise ‘naturally’ not be inclined to do, because it then becomes unmistakably clear that personal pleasure-maximizing and pain-minimizing schemes and strategies amount to no more than vain attempts to climb and/or carry others up to a higher deck on a sinking physiosocial ‘ship’.

Though self-gratifying physiological and social support systems as well as imaginative projections which lead people to hope and emotionally anticipate that they will, even if not right away, at least experience relief, ease, fulfillment, happiness, etc. in the future may indeed be Love and Joy sustaining up to a point, the fact remains that soulfully encountering and experiencing the kinds of ‘troubles’ that are, in the final analysis, inescapable aspects of being ensconced ‘in’ a physically limited, temporally transient personal body that is subject to frustration, pain, loss, ego‑defeat, death, etc. is necessary for the kind of self‑transcendental ‘i’dentity expansion and psychospiritual growth spoken of in this chapter to be situationally ‘called’ for and stimulated to ‘come’ forth. A soul’s capacity (i.e. potential) for psychospiritual fortitude and interpersonal empathy (stemming from cognition and appreciation of the ubiquitousness and transcendency of the Presence and Power of Life Itself), for instance, would never develop otherwise; albeit these are just a couple of a whole host of psychospiritual awareness and adeptitude based capabilities which must be conscientiously directed and devotionally deployed in service of Life Itself for a nodal soul to transcendentally e‧merge from the ‘womb’ of its embryonic other-dependency and infantile selfishness (note: I use the word 'must' here only to state what is functionally necessary for such outcome, not to assert any kind of moralistic ‘should’ in this completely free-choice regard.)
"
__________________
David
http://davidsundom.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 24-05-2020, 04:52 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 385
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello Everyone (else):

IMO, what Ewwerrin is professing and advocating here is a selfishly oriented philosophy and 'practice' of 'God'-is-my-'Genie' 'Magick'. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magick_(Thelema) .

In my extensively considered opinion, however, there is much more involved in the process of soul development and maturation (which is the main ('divine'?) purpose for which souls incarnate) than this. Making 'Magick' one's prime focus may and frequently does distract peeps from and even derail the possibility of such development. From my treatise:
"The second point I want to be sure I get across (because it is counterintuitive to those who are still philosophically wrapped up in a body-ego based, and hence physiosocially focused, calculus) is that the pains and losses (etc.) that are suffered and shared in the course of incarnational Life, even as horrific as these will undoubtedly be experienced as being in the course of the apocalypse that is presently unfolding, are not something to be either feared or lamented (not really, that is). It is the very unavoidability of such experience that motivates souls to break out of and jettison the ego‑shells which they would otherwise ‘naturally’ not be inclined to do, because it then becomes unmistakably clear that personal pleasure-maximizing and pain-minimizing schemes and strategies amount to no more than vain attempts to climb and/or carry others up to a higher deck on a sinking physiosocial ‘ship’.

Though self-gratifying physiological and social support systems as well as imaginative projections which lead people to hope and emotionally anticipate that they will, even if not right away, at least experience relief, ease, fulfillment, happiness, etc. in the future may indeed be Love and Joy sustaining up to a point, the fact remains that soulfully encountering and experiencing the kinds of ‘troubles’ that are, in the final analysis, inescapable aspects of being ensconced ‘in’ a physically limited, temporally transient personal body that is subject to frustration, pain, loss, ego‑defeat, death, etc. is necessary for the kind of self‑transcendental ‘i’dentity expansion and psychospiritual growth spoken of in this chapter to be situationally ‘called’ for and stimulated to ‘come’ forth. A soul’s capacity (i.e. potential) for psychospiritual fortitude and interpersonal empathy (stemming from cognition and appreciation of the ubiquitousness and transcendency of the Presence and Power of Life Itself), for instance, would never develop otherwise; albeit these are just a couple of a whole host of psychospiritual awareness and adeptitude based capabilities which must be conscientiously directed and devotionally deployed in service of Life Itself for a nodal soul to transcendentally e‧merge from the ‘womb’ of its embryonic other-dependency and infantile selfishness (note: I use the word 'must' here only to state what is functionally necessary for such outcome, not to assert any kind of moralistic ‘should’ in this completely free-choice regard.)
"
It's not helpful to think in terms of magic, because it doesn't actually exist. The word magic is mostly used to point at something that is not understood. When one admits that they don't understand it, then they can enjoy the process of learning. God is the same.
And emotions are the same. One cannot change what they do not own. So to own up to your own emotions, means you can change them. You become aware that your perspective is what causes the emotion. Furthermore, it helps to understand that almost always, negative emotion indicates some degree of misunderstanding. Then one can feel more free to explore alternative perspectives.
One can also let go of all thought, by meditation, to restore ones natural clarity and discernment. Often one cannot reach a greater understanding, from a place of misunderstanding. Therefor, to acknowledge ones natural state of being is one of ever expanding greater allowed realisation, one does not need to understand everything, because knowledge is ever expanding. The whole point is to also enjoy the journey ofcourse.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 24-05-2020, 09:12 AM
ThatMan ThatMan is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,291
 
God is real... He is within us, within every single one of us, look there, within yourself, beyond the "self" you identify it, it's only an image you have created in order to figure out who you are.
__________________
Can't you hear me? I am always talking with you and you are always talking with me.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 24-05-2020, 10:53 AM
MDBdivinity MDBdivinity is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 78
 
Existence of God

In a materialised form everyone can see
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 24-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 385
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBdivinity
In a materialised form everyone can see
Yes, everything that you see, taste, touch, smell, hear is an energetic translation that is made possible by the fact that you are an energy being, and you are a transmitter and receiver of energy, and you translate energy into taste, touch, smell, hearing and vision.

But the most sophisticated sense of all your energy motional translating senses of translating energy in motion into the sense of emotion, is emotion.

For the very source of all these energies that is the source of your physical time space reality, is a non-physical, source of being, which one calls God or many of the endless names by which it is called the source of all realities that are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And you as a "materialised" human being are also an extension of this non-physical source of being, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, a small part of which is focused here through the leading edge extension of your greater non-physical consciousness, which is your physical human body.

That which one calls their soul, is actually literally right here and now with them, and this soul is always fully connected to the source of all creating.

But only a small portion of that soul is focused here through the body that you call your consciousness. And every thing that you experience here causes you to expand your soul, as you come to new preferences and realisations and desires, which then your soul always accepts every single request that you make, from physical, and becomes the fullness of its non-physical equivalent.

Anything that you have ever wanted to be do or have, or will ever want to be do or have, your soul always continues to become all of it, ongoingly evermore here and now, ongoingly ever expandingly, together with the ever expanding source of all creating.
And a small part of that consciousness that is ever expanding continues to focus here through your physical being. Through which you continue to co-create your own individual life experience.

Always offering you the fullness of everything that you want to be do or have. With a powerful signal that the laws of existence then respond to, that which human being calls Source, becomes more as a result of every single moment of your experience that you are living here, and then continues the creation process from that non-physical point of view, for the co-creation of all that you want, together with you, for you, and through and as you to the degree that you allow it to be realised by you.

For it is always available to you for your allowed realisation of it, always flowing to you and through you, to the degree that you allow it.

But the fact that you exist, means this source energy is flowing through you, atleast to some degree. You cannot ever be disconnected from it, because you are an inseperable extension of it. Your conscious awareness is made out of it.

And this is why your emotions are the most sophisticated of all of your senses of translating energy in motion into the sense of emotion.
For every emotion that you feel, is accurately, always, indicating, to what degree you are allowing Source Energy to be realised by you. To become as you. With you, for you, through you.

It does not matter how one accomplishes the realisation of an emotion that feels better. Once the realisation of the emotion happens, that one feels better emotionally, the inevitable result is that all things wanted simply naturally flows into ones their own life experience, in exact response to all that requests that their physical life experiences have inspired for them that they want it. For all of it is always fully known and recognized and not only realised, but allowed to become even evermore realised, ever expandingly, by the source of all creating. So the well-being of your physical life experience is very assured.

And often human beings keep focusing on the very circumstances and conditions that helped them realise the very desire that their source has now accepted and become it, and then use it as an excuse to not go with the flow of their own newly realised desire. Behind which flows all of this energy which creates worlds, for the full blown allowed realisation of all that is wanted. And then they experience negative emotion, as those circumstances and conditions that helped one realise the desire, are often not in alignment with their own newly realised fresh desire that they have realised for themselves. And in so doing, they flow their own energy, of their own consciousness, in contradiction in disharmony and dissonance with the very stream of consciousness/energy which flows from their own greater non-physical consciousness, which holds steadily to all things wanted and offers it in unconditional love evermore.

And that is because most human beings were taught to "Face reality" even before they were taught that they were creating the very reality they are facing. And in all of that, one cannot denie the negative emotion that one feels as they are attempting to diminish their own natural state of being the worthy receiver of all things wanted, that they actually already are. And this negative emotion is a very helpful and valuable emotional guidance system, that helps one understand and know exactly to what degree they are blocking their own natural reception and receiving and allowed realisation of all things that they truely want to be do or have, as it is ongoingly evermore here and now being offered and flowed to them, and through them to whatever degree they allow it.

So when one become aware of their own valuable emotional guidance system, one can effortlessly learn to allowthemselves to realise ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, any and all things they so want to be do or have. As they can feel their way to their own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all of it. One focused stream of perspective and emotionally guided and felt sensing/feeling at a time. For every focused direction of consciousness, one can feel the energy motional relativity between their perspective and that of their own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to their source of being and the source of all being. If those perspective are out of sync and out of alignment, one feels the discord and misalignment as negative emotion. And the more they are in alignment, they feel that allowed flow of realisation and blending and harmonising and aligning of physical and non-physical consciousness, as positive emotion, that indicates their natural greater allowed realisation of any and all things they may so want to be do or have. That is always available to them, that is their natural state of being of joy, that is always capable of being allowed to be realised, for if nothing is "thought" that doesn't allow this realisation, then the realisation simply naturally occurs, evermore naturally and effortlessly ongoingly evermore joyfully here and now.

As Source Energy is always flowing to all beings.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 25-05-2020, 03:07 AM
MAYA EL MAYA EL is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 528
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
It's not helpful to think in terms of magic, because it doesn't actually exist. The word magic is mostly used to point at something that is not understood. When one admits that they don't understand it, then they can enjoy the process of learning. God is the same.
And emotions are the same. One cannot change what they do not own. So to own up to your own emotions, means you can change them. You become aware that your perspective is what causes the emotion. Furthermore, it helps to understand that almost always, negative emotion indicates some degree of misunderstanding. Then one can feel more free to explore alternative perspectives.
One can also let go of all thought, by meditation, to restore ones natural clarity and discernment. Often one cannot reach a greater understanding, from a place of misunderstanding. Therefor, to acknowledge ones natural state of being is one of ever expanding greater allowed realisation, one does not need to understand everything, because knowledge is ever expanding. The whole point is to also enjoy the journey ofcourse.

I'm going to share with you a little bit of insight into the world of real magic and not the fluffy stuff you get in movies or probably even on the internet depending on how hard you dig.

Actually words are a very big part of magic
If not the biggest "part".

Now your probably referring to scenarios like for example a person not knowing how a card trick was done so in a moment of ignorance they say "magic" and Hollywood has done a very good job at training us to think like that and (for a specific reason but I digress ) but when someone has the ability to "explain " how it was done this doesn't mean that it is automatically not magic it just simply means that the magic trick has been encapsulated and bound by the person that just explained it to you.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 25-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 385
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I'm going to share with you a little bit of insight into the world of real magic and not the fluffy stuff you get in movies or probably even on the internet depending on how hard you dig.

Actually words are a very big part of magic
If not the biggest "part".

Now your probably referring to scenarios like for example a person not knowing how a card trick was done so in a moment of ignorance they say "magic" and Hollywood has done a very good job at training us to think like that and (for a specific reason but I digress ) but when someone has the ability to "explain " how it was done this doesn't mean that it is automatically not magic it just simply means that the magic trick has been encapsulated and bound by the person that just explained it to you.
Oh I get it, you mean like that.

So you or Davidsun is saying that I am talking about a trick?

Also I forgot to reply to your previous satatement that consciousness is not emotion. And I agree, but your consciousness is energy and this energy is always relating directly to your source of being, so that's what your emotions are indicating. The interplay between those two energies. How far they're out of alignment, and how well they're in alignment. Negative emotion and positive emotion. Your state of resistance / allowance. In literal energetic terms. Capable of being felt by you emotionally, always, accurately here and now. To what degree you are allowing the flow of that Source Energy, of who you really are, to simply flow through you for the joyful life experience that you came here to be and live.

So it may seem tricky, like you can't change your emotions, and you got no control over how you feel, but that is again a misunderstanding of what your emotions are. They are simply a guidance system. You are not ment to control them, they simply help you in your own process of creating.

Like:
I don't know what I want... overwhelmed.
I should know what I want!!! kinda similar in negative emotion, maybe tiny less resistance.
I don't even wanna know, I give up. Still a bit negative emotion, but a tiny bit less resistance still.
I don't have to know in order to allow myself to know. Less resistance, feels better emotionally.
I just wanna feel good, that's it. There is almost no resistance here. This is a greater state of allowance. This thought and perspective and realisation and greater allowed realisation of this realisation of this thought and perspective is energetically aligned with my inner being, source, greater non-physical consciousness and all that it knows about me.
So then I feel good. Because I realise what I want. And realising what I want I also feel good, because my inner being, or source of me, already knows all that I want to be do or have, and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it ongoingly evermore ever expandingly here and now. And I always feel my relativity to that greater knowing of my inner being source of me, of my relatively greater allowed realisation of it, or relatively lesser allowed realisation of it.

It is not necessary to make your emotions complicated. One can simply recognize that they feel bad and they want to feel good. And that will be the end of that. Period. Then ofcourse, it is up to the individual consciousness to focus in the direction of that which is what it is that you feel good. Emotionally.

And often that is not a physical thing. There is no condition on this planet that can give you that happiness. But happiness itself, unconditional love and joy itself, as a state of being, that you can allow your ongoing evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of it. Because you already are an extension of it, your entire experience is made possible by it. If life was a movie, it would say something like "This life is sponsored by unconditional love and joy and freedom."

Often people say well "the only thing that comes into mind at joy is a vague inner smile" And then they are discouraged by that, because they experience their desire to be very small. And there "reality" to be very big. And joy to be Very vague and subtle. And this is the nature of God! It is of a higher frequency, so if you want to make it more OBVBIOUSSS!!! THEN YOU HAVE TO FOCUS MORE CONSISTENTLY ON IT! IN ORDER TO ALLOW YOUR EVERMORE GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF IT! THIS IS NOT MAGIC, IT IS THE LAW OF EVER EXPANSION BY WHICH EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE AND CONSCIOUSNESS AS ENERGY OPERATES! IT IS AN ABSOLUTE UNCHANGING AND UNDENIABLE FACT! It is not a law that changes. Infact, even the law of ever change, changes into the unchanging laws of existence! The fact that you create your own experience! By expanding your conscious awareness into your freely chosen greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have. You are so free you can choose bondage!

So if you let that vague inner smile be enough, then you will simply allow yourself to focus on that and allow your awareness of it and expand upon it. And how it feels. And it will expand! It will become more real! You will remember more experiences of joy and you will remember the feeling more and you will realise it more and you will recognize it more. Ongoingly more and more, ongoingly because that is simply where you're pointed towards in your conscious awareness and freedom of such to simply focus in the direction of your greater allowed realisation of all of your preferences as held by God Consciousness/Energy Source of all that exists.

But if you diverge your attention, "oh I want this, but blablabla that. I want this, but blablabla that is what I don't want." Then you create split energy within yourself. That feels like that tug of war of energies between you and You as negative emotion.

For every thing that anyone has ever wanted to be do or have, is because they think that they will feel better in the being doing or having of it. So if you simply directly go for your connection with God or Source, and you simply focus on that which feels good, then whatever follows that will simply be in full perfect harmony and alignment with all that you truely prefer and actually already truely are, of physical and non-physical BOTH AT THE SAME TIME AND TOGETHER AS ONE WHOLE FULLY WITTED UNIT OF FULLY FUNCTIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVERMORE NATURAL AND EFFORTLESS AND JOYFUL GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF ANY AND ALL THINGS ONE MAY SO DESIRE TO BE DO OR HAVE, as it is all being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

Does that mean you're not free to suffer? You're always free to suffer, but that's simply illogical to do so! When all of this Source Energy and Awareness and Unconditional Love is always flowing, one can simply always allow that to be realised from within so too from without. It doesn't matter what the conditions are. That is the best part! UNCONDITIONAL JOY. Capable of being realised under any and all conditions. Because you can focus your awareness on it and allow your awareness of it to thus then expand upon in your own awareness. To thus then evermore naturally and effortlessly allow your ongoing ever expanding greater allowed realisation of it, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, that are being and becoming eternally and infinitely ever expandingly evermore here and now, where and when everything that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. THROUGH THE NATURAL PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE THROUGH WHICH ALL THAT EXISTS IS BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE NATURALLY AND EFFORTLESSLY HERE AND NOW. The path of least resistance and the path of most allowance are the exact same thing.

And it always feels like joy, or whatever the best you can possibly feel, AND IT WILL FEEL BETTER EVERMORE! FOREVER, THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE EXPANSION OF YOUR ETERNAL BEING. To allow, is the key.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums