Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 27-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Geezzy.G

Is my GF being overshadowed or spiritually controlled???

My GF is a very sweet girl, been dating her for like 10 years and we had 2 kids together. Beautiful energy, just lovely all together. Her younger sister is loud, brash, negative, always angry and terribly superficial. She listens to that "scream-o" music and DOES dabble in occult stuff. Not to mention bisexual. Anytime and everytime her younger sister (she's 22, my gf is 28) comes around it makes us end up fighting and arguing, and a general hate-animosity-negative energy is in the air.

She recently moved in with us, after her BF dumped her when she lived about an hr away and her mother said hell no to her staying with her. Now, it's like my GF is a zombie, doing whatever her sister says to do without protest, stuff like "hey let's put on make up and dress skimpy and go to a bar", even if both kids are sick and are following her around wanting her love and attention. It's like she can't even see or hear them! There are times when the sister leaves for a few hours and we get alone time, and it's like we start to connect again. But as soon as the girl comes back, it starts up again. We'll be sitting next to each other, doing fine. The sister goes and sits across the room glaring at me, and then from out of nowhere my gf says the most horribly hurtful things to me you can imagine! It's like she's controlling her to say what she feels about me, but from out of my gf's mouth or something. Even if she's holding our son, giving kisses and stuff, the sister will walk up and abrasively be like 'put the baby down...we need to ride over to my friend's house", and my gf is mindlessly just like "OK!" and then when our kid is like "mommy mommy!!" crying his eyes out she completely acts like nothing is going on. I've noticed too that she tries to copy things that I do and say, like she's trying to BE me. If I say something to my gf she's deaf to me, then her sis will repeat the same thing, verbatim, and her attention zooms to her like a pointer dog. She is always talking...talking talking talking and we can't even get to bed unless it's 5am or later, with my gf knowing she has to work a 8hr shirt starting at 7 in the morn. It's like she's powerless to tell her her she has other responsibilities to tend to, despite all common sense of them. I don't know what has happened, but this is not good at all. I wish she would get out of our lives and let our family we've created just be. Nothing was like this until she started calling and talking to my gf prior to moving back to town. It's a complete nightmare now.

Is there some sort of mind control/ overshadowing? It's like nothing matters to my gf except what's coming out of her sister's mouth, even the welfare of her own children. What's the meaning of this? Is there some kind of spiritual control going on here? What kind of HELL is this???
Old 27-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezzy.G
My GF is a very sweet girl, been dating her for like 10 years and we had 2 kids together. Beautiful energy, just lovely all together. Her younger sister is loud, brash, negative, always angry and terribly superficial. She listens to that "scream-o" music and DOES dabble in occult stuff. Not to mention bisexual. Anytime and everytime her younger sister (she's 22, my gf is 28) comes around it makes us end up fighting and arguing, and a general hate-animosity-negative energy is in the air.

She recently moved in with us, after her BF dumped her when she lived about an hr away and her mother said hell no to her staying with her. Now, it's like my GF is a zombie, doing whatever her sister says to do without protest, stuff like "hey let's put on make up and dress skimpy and go to a bar", even if both kids are sick and are following her around wanting her love and attention. It's like she can't even see or hear them! There are times when the sister leaves for a few hours and we get alone time, and it's like we start to connect again. But as soon as the girl comes back, it starts up again. We'll be sitting next to each other, doing fine. The sister goes and sits across the room glaring at me, and then from out of nowhere my gf says the most horribly hurtful things to me you can imagine! It's like she's controlling her to say what she feels about me, but from out of my gf's mouth or something. Even if she's holding our son, giving kisses and stuff, the sister will walk up and abrasively be like 'put the baby down...we need to ride over to my friend's house", and my gf is mindlessly just like "OK!" and then when our kid is like "mommy mommy!!" crying his eyes out she completely acts like nothing is going on. I've noticed too that she tries to copy things that I do and say, like she's trying to BE me. If I say something to my gf she's deaf to me, then her sis will repeat the same thing, verbatim, and her attention zooms to her like a pointer dog. She is always talking...talking talking talking and we can't even get to bed unless it's 5am or later, with my gf knowing she has to work a 8hr shirt starting at 7 in the morn. It's like she's powerless to tell her her she has other responsibilities to tend to, despite all common sense of them. I don't know what has happened, but this is not good at all. I wish she would get out of our lives and let our family we've created just be. Nothing was like this until she started calling and talking to my gf prior to moving back to town. It's a complete nightmare now.

Is there some sort of mind control/ overshadowing? It's like nothing matters to my gf except what's coming out of her sister's mouth, even the welfare of her own children. What's the meaning of this? Is there some kind of spiritual control going on here? What kind of HELL is this???

Can't you just make her move out? In a helpfull way, I mean.
Another question is how is your personal communication with your partner going? When was the last time you took her out to dinner? If you do,
that will be a perfect chance to catch up and connect with her without the disruptive sister and finally discuss about stuffs bothering you.
Peace be to you
Old 29-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Raineco

wow well from what's been going on and posts lately... I don't doubt anything.
I would just clarify that for me, "overshadowing" is a very positive thing, it's like a big bro/sis with an angel wing and they take you under it and show you the ways of the Christed self.... so I wouldn't mix the term with possession. But I'm not saying I got the book on it or anything, I haven't a clue as to whether someone else defines overshadowing in a broader way that can be good or not-so-good.
And what you describe sounds like possession or even demonic influence to me, especially if it's different from her usual self, and how different she is to your kids. If these are really a new side to your gf, that appears when sis is around, then looks to me like a lower-vibe spirit, earthly or demonic, is strongly associated with lil sis and probably been with her a long time. With the family tie it knows just how to influence your gf because it probably knows her well, too. Sounds painful to watch, I'm saddened you are going thru this. My heart goes out to everyone involved.
I would advise you get some prayer support. I know it sounds so frightening but all the power lies in the lack of awareness and hence ability to protect against them. They are not strong spirits; they are weak and just knowing this, visualizing sending them away, asking your angels and guides for assistance and protection - it's usually very effective.

Of course if your gf believed and would it admit it that's what would help the most. If only she could recognize how she was being influenced and choose to ignore it/send it away and seek other influences from the spirit realm, that's what would probably be most effective.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
In practical terms, whether the influence is psychological or spiritual, it would seem the simplest approach is the same. Get the sister out of there. Give he a time limit and insist she leave. It sounds like the sister has friends. Let one of THEM take her in.
that which is within you will destroy you."

- The Gospel of Thomas (70)

http://pathstoknowledge.com
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Spiritually controlled? Maybe. I was aiming for manipulation more than anything but people like her sister target people emotionally, psychologically, and mentally.. I've dealt with people like her and believe me, they have an almost unearthly amount of power over people. They tend to target people's light (the way you described your girlfriend sounds like the very person they target.) They are dark energies. Dark energies exist on the earth plane and the spiritual plane as well. I identify them easily even when I don't know them well just by feeling generally uneasy around them or like I'm walking on eggshells. I have a co-worker who I don't know very well but as a medium, there are a few of the spirits around me that have even made it clear they don't like her. Spirits tend to linger around me quite a while so they too become familiar with people in my day-to-day life.

My advice to you is that you are going to have to show your girlfriend tough love. Your biggest priority is not her. It is your children and that is not the kind of environment you want them to grow up in. So you need to talk to your girlfriend one-on-one (without the dark shadow) and let her know that if the sister doesn't leave, you will take the kids and go somewhere else and you will go for full custody. Make it clear that you love her, but you are not going to sit around watching her blow off her responsibilities and if she wants to take the privilege of parenthood (note, I said privilege.........not right) for granted, then you'll be all too happy to speed up the process. If she tries to fight you there, let her know you will start talking to lawyers about getting full custody. Maybe try recording this stuff subtly if possible so you can get proof.

I'm sorry you are put in that position where you have to be firm like that, but I've sort of been in her shoes before. Thankfully I don't have kids yet, but I had to come to a place where I loved myself enough to say, "I don't have to put up with this." My mother and sister are two people in my family that I cut out of my life because both are extremely manipulative too. They managed to turn my mother's side of the family against me and that family never once bothered asking for my side of things. My grandmother in the spiritual realm is the one relative who is still a constant fixture in my life. So trust me...........I've been in her shoes. Not a good place to be. But when she learns to distance herself from someone like that, she'll be glad she did.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I know this is an old post but I hope everything worked out. I hate when evil people control good people. Are you and you're family ok? Did you kick the sister out? If she's still there I have a suggestion. Please let us know that your children are safe.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Master
Every becoming, is under the influence of that which it is becoming.
Yet, if someone has chosen to be under the influence of that which does not allow itself to choose freely what it is becoming. Then no amount of influence from outside can change this, because they do not exist outside of you.
Thus if you continue to observe them from the perspective that they are bound, you are in essence co-creating that with her. But more importantly, you are creating and ascribing to it and subscribing to it, with your very own free unbound awareness.
And it is so easy to simply look at her freedom and your own. And enjoy it as you truely already are it and all that exists truely already is free. And effortlessly allow this natural ever expanding freedom to be realised from within so too from without.

Even the non-physical heart of hearts, core being, soul, true self, breath of god, naturally desires the true recognition of its ultimate true self absolute unchanging identity upon which even the conscious awareness rests upon and the only freedom that is of that truely as the ultimate freedom of all freedoms. No one needs to be reminded of who they truely are. They only require an example, such as yours, to be willing to live it by example of your own allowance of true self realisation. And it wont be soon that even you will realise that not even that is relative to the true absolute ever expanding infinite bottomless ever expanding well and source of all blissfull free becomings. As existence itself. Pure, prestine, perfect. To simply be. As existence, simply exists. It knows no other thing than to simply be as existence is. Unbound even by the ever awakening one, dreamer of all dreams. True absolute unchanging self, beingness, existence. The allower of all becomings. Of all awarenesses. And all awarenesses of all awarenesses. Of all the ever expanding becomings of all evermore becomings. To simply be and exist. As absolute unchanging timeless formless unbound existence true self beingness. Here and now. Where and when everything that exists exists and is evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. Unbound even by time itself. By any and all dimensions of all awarenesses of all becomings.

To allow all awareness to truely be aware of its own true free unbound awareness. That is the creator of all creatings. For the uncreated, unchanging existence absolute, allows ALL. Infinite expanse in scope and depth. Forevermore praise worthy. For from it comes all, to it goes all, and with it stays all. Evermore here and now, where and when, all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore, ever expandingly, evermore, here and now.

Then how can you believe, that anyone is not free.