Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Question how do i remember my past lifes?

i'm having trouble remembering my past lifes. i've tried everything, however. when i was younger i did remember something. the past live memory was of a talking black cat, any tips on remembering past lifes? how come i can't remember my past lifes now? it just makes no sense how i remembered something when i was younger and not now
Old 18-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHowlingWolf
i'm having trouble remembering my past lifes. i've tried everything, however. when i was younger i did remember something. the past live memory was of a talking black cat, any tips on remembering past lifes? how come i can't remember my past lifes now? it just makes no sense how i remembered something when i was younger and not now

Hello Galaxy,

And welcome.

It will come back as you learn to let go of all that our actual human society believes is needed to be functional in it and return to the natural you.

Regards,
Old 18-05-2020, 02:59 PM
asearcher

there are meditations on you tube if you wanna try that.

why is it you wish to know about your past life? to me I started to remember and it was more confusing and not something I thought I ought to do but at the time it could not be helped as my past life memories were very much triggered (not by meditation though I did not know one could even do that at the time, as well as I was not at all prepared to believe in reincarnation either), triggers were when I returned to the place where my past life had lived, twice, which was not even my choice and it was a small chance that would even have happened, but it did. My old house is still there but a lot o other things has changed. I have found this identity and many things that were truthful to what my experience were. My past life had unfinished business to it so that is why I think it has come back to haunt me in this one, but there are also very innocent feelings and memories like baking, being a mom, and so on, not very traumatic stuff.

if you are to do this please be careful and do not force yourself to go through something that is traumatic.

If there is something traumatic for you then I hope you can heal from it during this life time. That is how I had to handle it in the end: I had to accept the truth about what had happened and come out of it, so I had to do the mental work I did not do in the past life in order to be free from it.

I hope you had a wonderful past life without any ugly stuff :) best of luck to you
Old 18-05-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

Quote:

You have to go into a light trance, then will your focus of attention into a past life. Then, patiently explore around, starting with your past body, your thoughts, your identity. Then move through that life, asking for and focusing on milestones (events, ages ...). Sometimes the sensory information is better, other times worse. Ask what was your life's lesson, move till the end of that life, then move through death and explore.

When you do this kind of explorations, leave aside all your beliefs and expectations, as they'll distort your perceptions. If you don't, your mind will create whatever you expected and believed, and you won't learn anything.

Also, while in regression, suggest yourself that you'll remember everything.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-05-2020, 09:04 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that children who remembers past lives usually do so until the age of 7, there are books, documentaries on this, "The ghost inside my child" one of them, a television series, documentary. Usually too something traumatic that has happened, the way the person had died in that past life for instance, suddenly without mental preparation for it (in my past life I died this way too, i did have childhood nightmares about it but that was all we thought it was just a nightmare). Why we then normally forget or can't remember any more is the body and brain and perception of things change as we get to be older and more at home with our current identity and life.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that children who remembers past lives usually do so until the age of 7, there are books, documentaries on this, "The ghost inside my child" one of them, a television series, documentary. Usually too something traumatic that has happened, the way the person had died in that past life for instance, suddenly without mental preparation for it (in my past life I died this way too, i did have childhood nightmares about it but that was all we thought it was just a nightmare). Why we then normally forget or can't remember any more is the body and brain and perception of things change as we get to be older and more at home with our current identity and life.
Absolutly... Until the age of 7. Conscious memory until that point, and then it's relegated to sub- conscious memory.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:35 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Hi there. You have such awareness. And I can sense your frustration. Try not to force things. Things will come to you and happen when the time is right , by divine guidance and divine intervention. A time and a place for everything...and everything in place . You are blessed.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
I find trying to remember last week is enough
Old 19-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I find trying to remember last week is enough

Wow! You can remember last week? I am impressed.

Peace
Old 19-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Wow! You can remember last week? I am impressed.

Peace
What he thinks that it was last week ... Past changes too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.