Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-04-2020, 08:42 AM
Newbie ;)

My Most Recent Astral Projection Experience, Questions For Others About Where I Was,

Here is a summary of sorts before I go into the longer recollection. I ended up at a spiritual library of sorts with my spirit guide where people and beings from all times and places could visit to access the knowledge. It was a library that had all knowledge of all that ever was, all that is, and all that will be. We went inside and I was lead to a shelf with empty books and was told to "Create." Through the story, using fictional characters so I wouldn't feel like I was manipulating or controlling any real people, he showed me four basic energies: Chaos, Order, Light, and Dark that influence objects, events, and beings, and were used to influence and manipulate objects, events, and beings, how these energies looked like/acted, etc. I don't know why all of this happened or what it means for me or even if it all was real of just a lucid dream, so I am posting it on here for in the hopes that more knowledgeable people help me to understand what happened, where I was, and what the message was.

I think I had an astral projection to a spiritual plane around a month ago. I didn't lie down with the intent to try astral projection, because I just became instantly aware of myself there and confused and somehow felt that someone had transported me there for whatever reason. (I have been trying on and off for many years to do it consciously/purposefully but all my astral projections thus far have been incidental, I believe) I was at this huge, ginormous building, with pillars and huge double doors, so big that even Giants would appear like midgets when standing next to the doors, and that was just the first floor. I looked around and up and the building turned and curved and had corners as it just spanned out all around me as far as I could see and when I looked up, there were hundreds, thousands, millions of stories spanning up and up and up continuously.

I remember wondering in stupified shock and awe how many floors there were and someone else answered, 'Infinity.' I startled badly, shocked and caught off guard, because this guy didn't speak normally. I had heard him in my head! And he had heard my thoughts! I quickly felt, knew, that he was the one who had brought me there. I was confused at first how a building could go on for infinity but then I recalled from my forays into online research of spiritual knowledge that the things in the spiritual planes were endless, so it made sense. I did a double take and realized it was my spirit guide. He looked like a normal guy except he glowed white with blue tinges and had one golden brown eye and one bluish white eye. His name was Luther. I hadn't seen him for a long while so it was quite a surprise. He just showed up randomly. I'd never know when I would see him and I honestly had a hard time trying to interact with or sense him whenever I was awake and going around physically. He mentally beckoned me to follow him in a wordless thought impression kind of way and I did. The doors opened for us and we walked inside. When we went inside, we were automatically resized so everything was like normal sized for us and not gigantic. I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was an enormous room. Imagine a room as tall as the tallest building in the world and then with as much square area volume as the biggest building. And that was just this one room one the very first floor! It was the biggest library I had ever seen! There were bookshelves lining every single part of the walls and even some on the ceiling! Every single shelf was packed to the gills with books, scrolls, tablets, papyrus, every kind of written literature it seemed, not an empty space to be seen. And the shelves on the ceiling seemed to have their own gravity since the literature on them didn't fall off. Even though everything looked physical and solid, I could feel and hear the active and free energy that made up everything and the infinite space that laid beyond it all. Everything was thrumming, humming, vibrating, singing, every surface, every different piece had a different and unique sound and vibration to it, as did every being. Luther's was a vibration and energy that I was familiar and comfortable with. When we walked over the marble floor, it dipped down slightly but sprung back up in shape, our footsteps caused it to ripple slightly, as did the footsteps of others. It felt solid but not, like laying on a tight tensioned waterbed or being on a not very bouncy trampoline.

We walked up to a front desk of sorts where a spirit was at, checking over an endless catalogue of who owned what books, who was looking at what, what each was allowed to look at or not look at, making sure no one tried to write on a literature they weren't supposed to, putting each piece of literature back in it's proper place when it was put in the wrong spot. I knew she wasn't actually a "she" because she had never been living and had no need for gender, but she appeared female to me, like a typical librarian. Except she had thousands and thousands of arms that could stretch out for however long she needed them to be and each palm had an eye in it and she had no eyes on her face. I guess she had eyes in her palms so that each hand could see what it was doing and she had no eyes on her face because I guess they would have been pretty useless just stuck in one spot like our's are. Luther and she spoke in that wordless thought impression kind of way and she pointed with one hand towards a shelf off in one of the far corners. I asked quietly what this place was but she just shushed and then ignored me, going back to her work, and Luther told me that I would find out eventually what the place was.

I wandered around, fingering the pieces of literature but never opening one or picking it up. I don't really know how, but by doing that, I got a feel for what this place was. It was a library of all knowledge in all of existence. All that ever was, all that is, and all that will be. People had their own books that recorded their own lives, events of their past present and future, their emotions, thoughts, beliefs, memories, everything that made them them, they had their own book series so to speak, each book being one lifetime, a new book added to the series when one book, one life, was finished being written, when a new life was begun, and sometimes there were books between the life books that detailed the person's times and visits and events in the spiritual planes as their whole, true, unlimited selves, which they were only ever allowed to look at while alive on special occasions, but allowed free access when they passed on. The books of their living lives were limited so they could only see their past and present but not their futures, unless, again, special circumstances or they were passed on. There was literature on every second of every little thing that happened, was happening, and would happen in every moment and space of every single physical universe and every single spiritual plane. Everything was writing itself, some with pen, or pencil, or a feather quill, or paintbrush, or being chiseled if it was literally in stone tablets. The things that hadn't happened yet were written in pencil and erased and rewritten when something in the present changed what was written for the future and once something happened, it was written over in permanent ink.

There were many different beings there. Some were humans visiting (they all had a same energy that living things had), some were human souls passed on (they had this trace or echo of life that the now vanished energy had left on them), some were deceased animals seeing their own books through sensations and reliving their lives, some were anthropomorphic animal people from other worlds, some were mythical creatures, I saw dragons of Eastern and Western mythologies, a ninetailed fox or two, even phoenixes, and a whole bunch of other bizarre and strange creatures I can't even begin to try and describe, some were strange entities and spirits, some were angels, some were reapers, a lot of them were spirit guides and guardian angels. I talked to other living visiting humans and we found out that we could speak to each other through thought impressions and emotions and mental sensory perceptions. It was like everything we said or read was translated from our native languages to a universal (or all of existential? Since there are a whole bunch of other planes and universes?) language. Everyone could feel the senses and thoughts and what everyone else sensed and thought and everything around us, everything and everyone connected, all One. There was people from all kinds of time eras, from cavemen times viewing everything like a big cave full of picture paintings to ancient Chinese, Tibetan, and Buddhist monks viewing the place like differing massive temples full of scrolls to an Egyptian guy viewing it like a massive pyramid full of hieroglyphics on the walls and on papyruses to a Sumerian viewing it as a big village/city full of cuneiform tablets to a Russian woman viewing it as one of the big colorful Russian buildings to a native American viewing it as a big longhouse meeting area cabin to an Inuit viewing it as one of those hide skin shelters. We found out that the place looked a bit different for each person and that only non-living entities could see the place for what it truly looked like. I realized that this place wasn't just infinite in space or knowledge, but timeless and outside of time, living people from all time periods being able to visit this place and see people from other time eras and still go back to their own time and body when they left!

Luther led me to the bookcase the thousand armed and eyed lady had pointed to and said it was okay for me to open these. I opened one of them and was blinded by brilliant white light shining out of it brighter than a supernova would be in person and immediately shut it quickly, blinking my eyes trying to see again, forgetting that I was spiritual and that wasn't going to work. I got my sight back a moment later and Luther laughed and specified a shelf below the one I had pulled the Light book from. He explained that books with Divine knowledge were made to be blinding so that living people couldn't look into and read what they were not supposed to know while alive and were not ready to know yet. I said that while I hadn't been able to read it, the book had been quite illuminating. I picked a book from the shelf he'd specified and opened it, only to find it blank. When I questioned him, he told me to Create. The way he impressed it upon me was with a capital C, not from being the first letter of a sentence, but capitalized for a specific reason, like it wasn't just a regular creating but something different. (I don't know. If anyone has any ideas or knows could you comment it because I'd really like to know what it is and why it's different from normal creativity and what he meant by it). I didn't know what he was talking about. I write my own personal fiction and fanfiction stories a lot and create stories and worlds so to speak in my spare time, and I found myself clearing my mind and making it empty and quiet, so effortlessly and easy and quickly that I was a little irritated that I couldn't do it that easily back in my body, and let a Story come to me. As I watched it in my head, describing and narrating the things I experienced from a third person perspective.

I saw a vast desert and in the middle of it was a gigantic igloo basically but made out of sandstone blocks instead and there was a security wall made of giant sandstone bricks running all the way around a big yard. In it, many fictional troublemakers and criminals and villains or even just nuisances like extreme pranksters or rebels were in cells. A guard/attendance guy was walking by and looking through profiles and stopped at two cells. I don't know why, but for some reason, in my mind, I saw Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz from the movies in the two cells and I was surprised. I mean they weren't bad guys, they were good and that was the whole point of the movie. Their sentence was twenty years! I had no idea why and I didn't like the idea of them being in cartoon character jail apparently. I noticed a strange energy ball with a rhythmic pattern to it go from me to the book where all this stuff was being written down and, in my mind, I saw it go to a guard nearby. Then, as if bidden by my thoughts, suddenly the guard the ball had went into came and said that they had nearly completed their sentence and had only a few days left. I asked Luther if this was really a story or a place somewhere and I was somehow affecting it with my thoughts like those cartoon writers in cartoons affecting the cartoon worlds like deities with direct control over everything. He said that everything every sentient being imagined either already exists somewhere, in some way, and some point in time and they are just sensing it, or they are actively creating a place and person and events that will exist, or influencing a person or event or universe, oftentimes a branch off alternate universe if an original already exists. Luther commented that if they were going to get out and have a happy ending that quick, then this was going to be one short, shallow story. I agreed with him and had to figure out a way that they would stay in their current situation for a bit longer and have a good plot.

I thought up that Vanellope didn't want to wait a few more days to get out. She told Ralph that they should just get out now since it was pretty much their time to get out anyway and what difference would a few days make. She convinced him and she glitched his unbreakable cell door so he could get out and breakdown her glitch/teleportation proof cell door and made a break for it, but they were caught smacking into the outer security wall, which turned out to be teleportation proof too, and were knocked out from the collision and caught. Later, they were put on yard work under the hot sun as punishment for trying to escape and their sentence was lengthened by a week. I could see an energy cord of some kind going from their escape attempt to their punishment, like a visual for the cause and effect. I thought about what would happen next and came up with a cartoony idea and another energy ball floated from me to Ralph but it was all randomly patterned and not rhythmic at all. They stopped working for a moment and Ralph whispered to Vanellope that he sure could use a drink and he heard of a place not too far away that sold ice cold frappuccinos and mocas and stuff. They carefully moved one of the large sandstone blocks from the outer wall and crawled out and went to get their drinks. When they came back through with their drinks, Ralph was telling Vanellope, "Aren't you glad you came with me?" and she said "yeah, but not about coming back." Then they got caught by the guards, who really didn't know how to handle the unusual situation. Vanellope and Ralph stood up straight and hid their drinks behind their backs to hide the evidence and try to act innocent and normal, then, after I thought it and another not rhythmic energt ball floated out of me to them, the outer wall fell down from the point where it was missing a brick then slowly all the way around like a thing of dominoes falling over. Vanellope and Ralph were put inside on janitor duty while some construction people came and fixed the wall. When that happened, a cause and effect energy cord went from the wall falling to the people fixing the wall and to all the people staying inside, starting from irregular rhythm and patterned to rhythmic and patterned. Later, they were working near a cell with a bizarre creature in it. The best I can describe it is like those Viperwolves from James Cameron Avatar but huge with black fur, the antenna ears end in pointed tips, it had fangs, only four legs, lightning yellow eyes, and yellow lightning stripes going down its body. I don't know what it was or where it was from. He was just chilling in his cell, when this non rhythmic and irregular patterned energy just moved around randomly and ended up going into him. A moment later, he started doing wild and wacky stuff and acting crazy. Nearby, a ball of darkness streaked into him and his eyes went into slits and he started going wild and frenzied and broke out and started attacking people at random with no method or apparent reasons or plan for his attacks. Rhythmic and light energy went into Ralph and non rhythmic and Light energies went into Vanellope and they came up with a plan to stop the guy from rampaging and hurting people, Vanellope deviating from the plan in order to help stop the guy and they stopped him but the whole entire sandstone igloo prison fell down and was destroyed, so all the characters got to go free and home to their own home dimensions again. I think we used fictional characters so that I wouldn't feel like I was manipulating any real people. That was the end of the story and I asked Luther what the different energy balls were.

He said that the non rhythmic and irregular energy was what many people called chaotic energy (making people spontaneous, crazy if too much, random, caused random events, anomalies, and had no pattern or logic to it or to whatever it affected) and the rhythmic patterned energy was orderly/logical energy (which made things have a purpose, be logical, act logical, have reasoning behind what was done or thought or felt, caused logical events and processes and natural laws, etc), the light energy was good (which caused good things, good actions, good thoughts) and the dark energy was evil (causing bad things, bad events, bad actions, bad thoughts). I said that the chaotic energy was basically chance and random unpredictability of life and the orderly energy was basically logic and natural laws and fate/destiny. He said that these energies are everywhere physically and spiritually and affect things and cause change and could be manipulated and used by spiritual entities to influence the physical planes and events and people, but not control any of it completely. People did still have their own free will and choice and control over themselves and their choices and choose what to incorporate into themselves and believe and act upon. Everyone had differing amounts of these energies inside their true selves that affected them, be they living, passed on, non-living spiritual entities, good, or bad. People on the physical planes had all of these energies in them, even if it was a whole lot of some and only just a very tiny bit of the others. Usually, people have close to around an equal amount of all energies, but a bit more of one opposing energy than the other, some people have more chaotic energy than orderly energy, some have more orderly energy than chaotic energy, some have more light energy than dark energy, some have more dark energy than light energy. Sometimes people had a lot of one and very little of another. On rare occasions people would have equal amounts of them and achieve balance. Sometimes people had high amounts of multiple energies, which resulted in them being all over the place, switching from good to evil, chaotic to orderly in extremes one minute to the next. He said that while chaotic and evil are typically associated with one another and good and orderly are associated with one another, some people are chaotic and bad, some are chaotic and good, some are orderly and bad and some are orderly and good, etc. The amounts in people changed and went up and down over time as they were in different situations with differing amounts of these energies present. It was chaos that gave people freedom, order that gave them, well, order, reason, logic, light that gave them the capability for good and dark that gave them the capability for evil. Chaos and order gave people the agency and decisions to do what they decided in respect to good and evil. People had Rationality and Emotions, Physical Instincts and Spiritual Abilities,Order and Chaos to help them decide if they were to be Good or Evil. I asked what affect all of this had on a person's afterlife as good or bad and how it affected them in the afterlife and how it all affected spiritual entities but he didn't really elaborate much on that. He said that spiritual worlds tended to be more on opposing ends of the spectrums versus varying spots in the middle like the physical planes. Most spiritual planes had Light or Dark energy, Chaotic or Order energy but not both opposites, and the same typically went for entities, although it could still change to the opposites energies, it was usually very rare. In all of Existence, Light energy planes and Dark energy planes were on opposing ends of Existence, staying as far away from each other as possible, and the same went for Chaotic and Orderly planes with all the Physical planes being in the middle and the ones with more of some energies being closer to the ends where the similar energy spiritual planes were. So basically like magnets L and D repel, C and O repel and gradients with all the average amount stuff closer together in the middle and the more extreme stuff at the edges. Or at least that is how it appeared in my mind to me by what he described.

I had been wondering and theorizing for a while that fate and random chance and good and evil all influenced us and the world and we had free will over ourselves but it was just a theory with no real answer. I asked if there were other energies and influencing things and stuff of the like that I was not being told and he said yes and that I wouldn't know until it was time. Obviously, what I was shown was an extremely simplified and dumbed down sand box version of what hypothetically goes on in a large scale in reality. Afterwards, he took me back to my body. Anybody ever been to the spiritual library and know what it is called? Or if it is actually real? I have a bad habit of starting to think that my spiritual plane visits are just lucid dreams after I have been awake for a while, but knowing that others know what this place is and maybe even have been there would definitely make sure I don't doubt that this was real.

Last edited by Dimensioner20 : 30-04-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Master

You put a lot of effort in writing this, I intended to read it, but the format is impossible for me. If you reformat it, and start with a few lines summary, I might try to read it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:30 PM
Master
I agree - I read 3 words.. Anyway welcome here - put it in simple phrases and you'll get good replies...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Master

Hi Dimensioner20

Indeed, a lot of detail, to the point where it is difficult to make sense of it all. I am actually impressed by your ability to recall all this on your return to ordinary waking consciousness.

Regarding the scenarios with Vanellope and Ralph, I have no idea what that is all about.

Regarding the library with its infinite floors and all the books with all the details of everyone's lives, this sounds like it could be the Akashic records.

In Theosophy, the Akashic records are those "indestructible tablets of the astral light" which record all human thought and action. I have often wondered where exactly the Akashic records are to be found. It may be that on one of the higher astral planes the Akashic records take the form of a library of books, such as you describe. Perhaps there are higher correspondences on the higher planes beyond the astral. In other words, the Akashic records do not take the form of a library which we can all relate to, but perhaps exist as energetic blueprints which contain all the information in an abstract form. We can only speculate.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Peace
Old 02-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensioner20
Here is a summary of sorts before I go into the longer recollection. ...
... Or if it is actually real? I have a bad habit of starting to think that my spiritual plane visits are just lucid dreams after I have been awake for a while, but knowing that others know what this place is and maybe even have been there would definitely make sure I don't doubt that this was real.
I read the first six paragraphs, or so, and the last one. I believe that you might have added some details when you recorded your experience, so this account is probably influenced by your conscious beliefs.

It is always better to write down only what you experience, with no interpretation, consciously leaving aside your beliefs and expectations. At least this is what I do.

Dreams, regular as well as lucid, are symbolic messages coded by your subconscious, and their best interpretation can be done only by you, intuitively, or even better, interpreted for you by your inner guide. They are allegories, not one to one symbolic representations.

Considering how young you are, you're most likely at the beginning of your quest for inner / higher knowledge, so this dream is probably meant to give you an encouraging sign, and a symbolic glimpse into the wider reality.

You wrote "just lucid dreams" ... Actually not everything in your dreams is the result of your imagination. Dreams aren't any less "real" than the awake reality.

Some of the information presented to you, probably by your inner guide, information coded symbolically by your subconscious, was selected to be appropriate to your current level of development. It will be repeated, supplemented, adjusted, as you grow, as you can take in and understand more.

What you described in the section I read sounds like the Akashic records / library that some people believe to exist in the non-physical. I don't. What you remember is probably heavily influenced by your conscious and subconscious believes, as well as by those of others you discuss such things with.

I was given such dream messages during my earlier stages, which I interpreted with my possibilities at the time. Later I understood them better, and I was explained their role too.

You perceive your dreams with your five senses, because this is the main way your conscious knows how to perceive this awake reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.