Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2020, 08:58 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
Ant,

That isn’t quite it. I’ve prayed for it to be anyone else as my lifetime partner. I can’t be with this person- which makes the odd signs very disheartening.

You don't realize your flogging a dead horse.
Old 21-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
You don't realize your flogging a dead horse.

The person isn’t the issue at heart. We aren’t hearing one another. Thanks for the attempt tho.
Old 22-04-2020, 08:28 AM
ant

Quote:
The person isn’t the issue at heart. We aren’t hearing one another.Thanks for the attempt tho.

Obviously,no offense.

Where all different and see and perceive life differently.

as well as deal with things differently.

I hope and trust you find some resolution soon.
Old 22-04-2020, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Obviously,no offense.

Where all different and see and perceive life differently.

as well as deal with things differently.

I hope and trust you find some resolution soon.

Thank you, friend :)
Old 22-04-2020, 08:39 PM
Knower

No-one can answer this but you. I feel for you. There are no easy answers, and this path is difficult by design. You will survive, and you will be better for it. Keep a loving , forgiving heart, but love yourself as well. Wish ONLY good things for your "twin", and release any and all expectations of anything coming back. Much love on your journey. xo
Old 22-04-2020, 09:49 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
My situation isn't good and it certainly doesn't feel good to be in.

Each and every time, I get the most surreal, crazy signs as I'm walking away emotionally. What gives? Has this happened to anyone on here? Please share.

Hi Hitch, I'd be so glad to share with you, but just in PM 'cause, well, privacy. You know, my TF stories are ones to be told, as I'm sure yours are too !
(I'm telling you to PM me just to give you choice, if you don't wanna don't)

Hi Ant, just wanted to tell you that I'm fond of you, you're just such a great person. You believe in what you believe, and let others believe in what they want. I'd so like to talk with you about anything, PM me whenever you want !

Oh and hi everyone
Old 22-04-2020, 11:35 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Hi Ant, just wanted to tell you that I'm fond of you, you're just such a great person. You believe in what you believe, and let others believe in what they want. I'd so like to talk with you about anything, PM me whenever you want !

Thanks and vice versa re:PM.