Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Guide

spoon

Last night I had a rather vivid vision of holding a large spoon (or mirror) that looked to have a gel like substance on it (or it was part of the sheen) with either dirt or crystal striations/inclusions in it. I clearly saw a hand holding it in front of a table with a white tablecloth on it in a room that was softly but we'll lit.

I think it's a spoon buy the object was large enough to be a small hand mirror thus the confusion. But I did not see the reflection of anything in it and the sheen reminded me of selenite.
Old 23-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder
The source of white light is a liquid thing and the spoon symbolizes the receptacle we all have to receive this light. The tablecloth represents the state we have to be in to be in this presence and the mirror symbolizes the idea that we see this light through a partial mirror which can be a problem if we do not deem ourselves worthy of the Glory.

GG
Old 23-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Guide

So the state to be in is deeming oneself worthy? Is that purely a decision alone like just saying I am worthy or is that a task or special behavior requirement?
Old 23-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder
It is really where you soul is currently in relation to the white light. Like a cosmic snapshot. If you're good with the white side of your soul then the snapshot will be one thing. If you're over here and the white light is way over there then the snapshot will be different.

I think your white table cloth is a sign that you know are worthy, but, you have doubts which would be the inclusions and dirt in the gel on your spoon.

Be worthy and don't let the mud of the world on to your spoon and your meal will match your place setting.

GG
Old 23-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Suspended

it means when you use a spoon to eat something tasty you should only have a thin film, or a tiny bit, of the food on the spoon, because too much will be bad for your complexion.

Old 23-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize
the truth...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends,
it is only yourself." ~ Spoon Boy, an aspirant from the Matrix (1999)
Old 24-08-2017, 04:16 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Not the Wind, Not the Flag

Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'

The other said: `The wind is moving.'

The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.'