Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Been having lots of dreams lately.....

Hi. I haven't posted in awhile but thought of doing so with request for feedback. In the last several months I have been having not so bizarre type of dreams but ordinary odd-ball dreams which escape my understanding and thoughts after thinking about them afterwards. Please let me digress on this.

A typical dream will last a looong time. It could be a subtle ordinary dream like going to a restaurant and eating food. Nothing weird of what I am eating nor the condiments used or even the people I am with or socializing with. Or it could be driving around in a car or being on a motorcycle or fixing the vehicle or even just seeing vehicles close by. It may be doing some ordinary office work (I am retired by the way) doing mundane things. In some cases the typical dream takes people I've met decades ago and replaces them with current un-associated activities...like the Sims on steroids! Rarely is there ever violence, fear, or even much to think about....just random time-consuming boring types of dreams!

With the above said I am curious if anyone else has these drama-free type dreams and/or if you think there is anything more to them.

Nice to post something after a considerable amount of time. I've been doing lots of OBE and RV work with various cleansing and 3rd-eye opening through fluoride pineal gland decalcification meditations! Perhaps none of these activities have anything to do with the above..maybe they do. Just thought I would mention it to give anything that could be drawn from it.

Thanks!
Old 22-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Master
that the dreams seem 'ordinary' is likely because you've got a good balance
between your imagined and 'real world' experiences. there's no pressing
issues that the subconscious is wanting to bring to the attention of your
consciousness.
the "boring" feeling is something that you might rectify... maybe you can
invite your subconscious to liven things up a bit, and allow yourself to be
'out of control' a little more. do you get any exhilaration experiences in
your waking life? doing some wild and crazy things might jump-start your
dream world into a new vibrancy, and set things a little off balance, just for fun.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for the response. I feel like I am always wrestling with situations and predicaments as well as those crazy people like the Walmart types! lol Though they seem to come and go they really don't seem to weigh on me when it comes right to it. I try and get the adrenaline going (just because) by riding my sports motorcycle at crazy speeds or doing triple-digits in my sports car. I enjoy the fast pace of things but at the end of the day its all part of the course! Thanks again for your feedback. I really don't have much on the meaning of dreams and only the light level where I can OBE out and be back before supper! lol
Old 23-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Master
while some people might be comforted by the 'ordinariness' of a situation,
others might be repelled by the 'boring' nature of same-old same-old, and
seek to shun or avoid those experiences. i'm rather attracted to dullness
in that i know each molecule involved contains a vast history and an unlimited
potential for expression [why has it chosen to be where it is?]. ordinariness
can be a guise that hides some deep mysteries... i wanna peer within, and
beyond the masks of appearance. ordinariness intrigues me.

your sense of balance seems quite extensive Kontufuto; you've become
a master of stability, on your own terms. i expect that the non-challenging
nature of your dream life would be something that would inspire most
people into seeking to expand their reach and attain a wider perspective;
and it may be influencing you in that direction.
here's a video i've found which may relate in some way:
Good Bye Linear Time, The Return to Unity Consciousness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NywCNrs3mk
Old 24-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
Wow H:O:R:A:C:E ! I was listening to your link and a lot of fond memories returned of my readings like Gary Reinhard' book on the ego & parallel universes and even the staple of some "The Course Of Miracles". I am a proponent of these thoughts and it's nice to have another thinking about these things too! The 10 minute link you provide is great for the soul and I will be listening to it frequently gleaning new thought as a make progress in my evolutionary existence! Thank you!!