Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Knower
Unhappy Eclipse Energy and Divine Feminine (Twin Flame Stuff)

I'm a dude, but see my soul as the divine feminine in my TF stuff.

Did anyone else go completely bonkers over this eclipse energy?

I had probably one of the darkest days of my adult life on the weekend. It's brought up so much energy gunk to deal with.

And my Twin Flame lady just contacts me today like nothing happen.

Did the Divine feminine get pounded? Especially those of us with psychic talents?
Old 21-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
I woke up super tired, i feel like someone just soak up my energy and i slept very well.
I have no contact with him, because i blocked him completely lol. Better this way.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Master
I think it's more to do with what you still have to work out and let go of? Could be the feminine is more ready for that cos the feminine is always ahead in this process.
I've had a very difficult time as well, yesterday my man did feel off too.
Today -the day of the eclipse- I feel good, so far. Fingers crossed :p
Old 21-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Pathfinder

yes the energies have been so strong lately! I haven't felt down or anything but tired definitely
Old 21-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
I will just rest today, watching some movies and not thinking of anything.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Guide

Hmm it looks like some have gotten it easy then. I've experienced and continue to with things like vertigo, anxiety, stomach issues, rage, anger doubts, heightened activity of allergies, disturbed sleeping patterns, lack of sleep, chakra imbalances, aches and pains that are in different areas of the body each day... yippe skippy

But i think others need to realize that just because the eclipse is happening today..those energies will last for quite some time to come. Its not just a one day thing
Old 22-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

I've felt "off" all day. Couldn't sleep well last night. I can't really feel my TF today either, which isn't the end of the world, but since his energy has been in my space for months now, it's weird to not feel it.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Experiencer

I had a dream of a past trauma I thought I was over
Old 22-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Master
I didn't sleep much last time and neither i could get a nap properly, i have also an allergy that is severe lately and TF has not much contact with me. I'm not feeling that horrible, hopefully. Lately is a bit meh about the connection, i didn't argue or having issues by the way.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Ascender

I feel an excited energy all day... as the eclipse got closer, things felt very off, but not negative, just super intense. Around the time it was overhead, it got so intense I felt like throwing up. Just a super intense energy that made me want to puke, like a big purge. I didn't feel sick though and I didn't necessarily feel like I was purging anything personally, it was just an intense energy that came through. Oddly, afterwards, I felt very calm.