Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer
For some reason Birds keep trying to fly into my office window today.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 21-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
For some reason Birds keep trying to fly into my office window today.

Don't do it end!!
The birds are acting up over here a bit. It's super hot here today.
I went to the library, no glasses there, only by beach areas. I got my cereal box though, lmbo..
The fam will be watching on stream, Space.com is another decent sight sight to watch (links to Nasa)

Who knows, I may get the urge to run outside during black out though he he

[pictures Endofroad doing cartwheels]
Old 21-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Don't do it end!!
The birds are acting up over here a bit. It's super hot here today.
I went to the library, no glasses there, only by beach areas. I got my cereal box though, lmbo..
The fam will be watching on stream, Space.com is another decent sight sight to watch (links to Nasa)

Who knows, I may get the urge to run outside during black out though he he

[pictures Endofroad doing cartwheels]

I'd definitely injure something if i cartwheeled, thats legit.

Here's the track playing in my mind over and over today.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrT...ature=youtu.be
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 21-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I'd definitely injure something if i cartwheeled, thats legit

Cool song, always on point, End. I had energy healing tones on. Check this out, my dad started playing his accordion ... Whatever floats the vibrational boat

My awesome gear ( I made another one since) freakin' storm clouds that rolled in didn't allow us to really see anything,tons of sun, but too hazy with clouds... but overall, really positive and super empowering ancestral vibes on my end during meditation

For what it's worth, here is from my project box ( safest method) Unfortunately, at the eclipse peak, it was too cloudy I couldn't capture it, but now ( 20-45 minn later) that the storm clouds are moving you can definitely see the crescent or moon moving away. The original box I poked three holes and it showed three crescents so that was really cool. The camera def doesn't really show it well at all ( a lot thinner in person) hard to get focus ....but ah well. 2024 is another full solar eclipse in the US from Texas to Maine this time.

Old 21-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Both Spotify and Amazon had solar eclipse playlists and didn't have TVOTR. Might need to apply for that gig.

Friends of mine went old-school with the boxes. Not a bad option, plus the cloud cover allowed a no painful glimpse at times.

I used my grandfather's old welding goggles, picked up a 14 rating welding lens replacement on amazon for 10 bucks a piece. Looked like a Minion, but it worked out well, and my son was able to easily look thru it. Also nothing bad ever happens when an accordion gets broken out, so he made the right call :)
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 22-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Both Spotify and Amazon had solar eclipse playlists and didn't have TVOTR. Might need to apply for that gig.

Friends of mine went old-school with the boxes. Not a bad option, plus the cloud cover allowed a no painful glimpse at times.

I used my grandfather's old welding goggles, picked up a 14 rating welding lens replacement on amazon for 10 bucks a piece. Looked like a Minion, but it worked out well, and my son was able to easily look thru it. Also nothing bad ever happens when an accordion gets broken out, so he made the right call :)

Very cool, I saw the glasses before you removed the photo ( I know it was super huge, lol). The goggles look fun...A lot of anime enthusiast wear them at conventions, hehehe. Hope your son enjoyed! I of course was the over protective neurotic, my kids stepped out of curiosity and my eye bulged, " you can't be out here your eyes will fall out and melt"!! They weren't really interested. On the next eclipse they will be teenagers, I am sure they will appreciate it much more.

Welp, glad it's all over now, the world can move on with it's life, LOL..
Old 22-08-2017, 01:18 AM
Suspended
It was very weird. First when it started to get dark I felt excitement. Then, my neighbors said were having a eclipse party so we sat outside for an hour just watching the eclipse...lots of surreal moments of my inner self...my fears, my anxiety, and more importantly my true feelings not those I show on the surface. I'd been lost for a while.

I don't know why the feeling of clarity has to come and go, as after the eclipse was over, I felt and still feel very clear. Everything is in focus and it's great.

I'm liking the Facebook posts about how the moon and sun, the greatest lovers , have finally come together again.. :)
Old 22-08-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
apparently the eclipse decided to skip my area. i'm on the east coast of the
USA and north of the line of transit... but nothing happened; nothing at all.
Old 22-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Lepus

Hello,

I wasn't able to watch it either - the clouds covered both the sun and moon. It has been a cloudy day for the most part.

Lepus
Old 22-08-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
Worked that day so i didn't see anything. Noticed it got dim outside around that time as i'm always facing a window. I don't have any special glasses so it was better i stood indoors but wondered how it must've been.