Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Struggling with manifesting a desire...

Hello all,

So I've been trying for almost a year to manifest bigger breasts. My biggest hurdle however had been becoming vibrationally aligned with this. The problem with that is I've been stuck feeling dissatisfied with that part of my body now from an eternal standpoint. Even in getting to the essence of why I wanted my bigger breasts was because:
  • I wanted to feel more feminine
  • I wanted to feel more... womanly so to speak
  • I wanted to feel attractive
  • I wanted to be a trans woman with fuller breasts naturally
  • I wanted to be in that feel-good space where i just love what i have

Also, i keep a journal where i'd been writing down what that vibrational alignment looks like for me, and the thoughts and feelings i'd be having in that state of alignment and detachment. I've been at this for almost a year and i'm still nowhere near what i'd written down from that vibrational standpoint. EFT tapping hasn't been any help, nor were any of the Abe processes i've used.

So now i've come to the decision to "give up" this desire, and come back to it at another time. When i've made this decision the night before i posted this, i was crying and in a state of such emotional distress because at that point, it was and still is something i dream of having and so the prospect of it never happening hurts. I was actually hoping to manifest it sometime this fall, but i guess not.

Has anyone else struggled with manifesting a desire so much that they had to "put down" their intention and move on to another then come back to it? I know this much, manifesting or aligning should not have to be a struggle at all. But as of now though my breasts seem slightly bigger... or at least it feels that way.

I hope i don't violate the rules with this post.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Hello all,

So I've been trying for almost a year to manifest bigger breasts. ...

Maybe you can adapt something from the Deer exercises.
Quote:
... Rub your hands together vigorously to make them warm. Once warm place your hands on your breasts so that you can feel the warmth permeating your skin. Now rub your breasts in an outward circular motion. Do this at least 36 times working up, with practice, to 306. This action is also said to help prevent lumps and cancer of the breasts.

The breasts can also be massaged in an inward circular motion (i.e. right hand clockwise, left hand anti-clockwise). This, according to the Chinese, will have the effect of enlarging the breasts.

While rubbing it is important to concentrate on feeling the warmth generated in the breasts and genital region. This shows that sexual energy is being created and will build within the body. ...
To increase size use an outward motion, to decrease size use an inward motion, as in this video.

It might work for a trans woman too.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:59 PM
If this helps...Abraham says in wanting something ...the awareness of it's absence is there.

I would say 'is still there occupying your thoughts' and like in
Peter or is it James it clearly says...a doubleminded man can expect nothing...a paraphrase.

Now, you might stay open for a sudden idea that pops into your head of a
doctor or a drug or an increase in a hormone you are taking that might do
the trick...THAT could be an answer to your desire as much as it simply
manifesting over time.

There is a phrase that I have heard, also, 'God doesn't respond to begging or tears...He responds to faith',
if that helps.

Then, we have Yoda, hahaha...There is no try. Just do...another paraphrase.
All of those have helped me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Maybe you can adapt something from the Deer exercises.

To increase size use an outward motion, to decrease size use an inward motion, as in this video.

It might work for a trans woman too.

I think this is good. To ramp it up just use full spectrum affirmations and listen to brain entrainment audios specifically for that purpose. Crying babies also help..