Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2017, 05:21 AM
FrankieJG

Anyone been to a parallel world or an alternate reality of your own self?

I have once experienced something which I can call as a repeat of an event.I have read stories about people who have been to alternate realities, or who have experienced time slips.I would like to hear from anyone in this forum who have had such experiences.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I have once experienced something which I can call as a repeat of an event.I have read stories about people who have been to alternate realities, or who have experienced time slips.I would like to hear from anyone in this forum who have had such experiences.
Do you mean when you experienced something it felt familiar? Or do you mean you experienced something in a dream or projection that you experienced before in the past in the physical dimension? Deja-vu can be very strong in the spiritual dimensions, beings are capable of making things feel incredibly familiar and deep. And on the other side of the coin everything that occurs in our dimension is viewable and accessible to beings in the spiritual dimensions. Our bodies are literally encoded with our entire past including everything we've ever said, done, thought, etc. this is how life reviews are made possible. Our consciousness is like a computer that is gathering data at all times and once that data is gathered there is no removing it, denying it, or hiding from it. At least not for us. Certainly it can be blocked out by other beings and we can be made to forget it temporarily, just as we can be made to remember it or be made to feel as if we remember something even though we may not. So if you experience something familiar or something that has occurred before in your life it's not necessarily a time-slip or has anything to do with time. It could just be a simple reenactment of a past event, since that is completely known to the spiritual dimensions and accessible in every detail.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:12 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Do you mean when you experienced something it felt familiar? Or do you mean you experienced something in a dream or projection that you experienced before in the past in the physical dimension? Deja-vu can be very strong in the spiritual dimensions, beings are capable of making things feel incredibly familiar and deep. And on the other side of the coin everything that occurs in our dimension is viewable and accessible to beings in the spiritual dimensions. Our bodies are literally encoded with our entire past including everything we've ever said, done, thought, etc. this is how life reviews are made possible. Our consciousness is like a computer that is gathering data at all times and once that data is gathered there is no removing it, denying it, or hiding from it. At least not for us. Certainly it can be blocked out by other beings and we can be made to forget it temporarily, just as we can be made to remember it or be made to feel as if we remember something even though we may not. So if you experience something familiar or something that has occurred before in your life it's not necessarily a time-slip or has anything to do with time. It could just be a simple reenactment of a past event, since that is completely known to the spiritual dimensions and accessible in every detail.
I didn't experience any deja vu.It took place when I was awake.It wasn't a dream.It happened at school while I was playing with my friends.A girl came climbing down the stairs holding the wall as if she had some difficulty in walking.A minute or less than that later the same girl climbed down the staircase the same way.There was no way she could have gone back through another route because if she ever went back she should go passing us.My friends were amazed .I didn't think about it much until now.It was literally a repeat of an event.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:07 AM
Experiencer

I've experienced deja vu a couple times in my life, very brief instances. But the things I'm going to tell here have nothing to do with deja vu. I'm hesitant to speak of them with others, but I'm anonymous here, so here goes.

In 1981 I went on a camping/canoeing trip with some coworkers. We got there, set up camp the day before the canoe trip. One of my friends and I decided to take a dip in the river. There was no one else around (which seemed strange to me) and then we see these two other guys jumping and maneuvering/climbinbg on the larger rocks. The one guy's leg was a different color than the other, and the rest of his body. I looked closer and saw it was a prosthesis because I could see the parts joined together around the knee. Other than that it looked exactly like his other leg. But this guy was jumping and climbing on rocks using that leg as well as his good leg...as well as anyone with two healthy and normal legs. I was astounded that prosthetic legs had advanced so much (not that I know that much about them). I pointed it out to my friend and he seemed unconcerned. About two months ago I saw a video on the latest technology of prosthetic legs, and it fell far short of what I'd seen 35 year ago.

It was about 7 a.m. on a clear beautiful June morning with blue skies and big white clouds dotting the sky as I was driving home from work. I was admiring the beauty of it when I see straight ahead this huge thing in the sky, way in the distance. It was like an airship, only very metalic looking and I could see it had many decks by what looked like windows, like portholes. It moved slowly and steadily. As I looked at it I deducted it's purpose was like an ocean liner, except that it was built for air travel. I had to look away because I had to turn onto a busy street and had to concentrate on driving. I tried to glance in that direction to see it again to no avail.

Because of these two things I wonder if I'd had glimpses into alternate realities/time lines or into the future. I know these things I'd seen don't exist in this life...yet I saw them.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG

I believe we have not only a universe A & B, but a multiverse of possibilities--however, universe A & B are directly related to the human form; all others may present some "strange" realities. As far as experiencing them, I think I have during a few dreams--but I'm not 100% sure of it.