Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old Today, 09:26 AM
Knower

Hi Folks...

Christ DID NOT START ANY RELIGIN !!! pretty obvious really...

But yes, He did come to "take out" the one that was already established !!

And that was ok, because that so called god of that religion, was not the truth that Christ came to give us !! As to a Sabbath - well what day of the week its supposed to be on is actually QUITE IRRELEVANT - if you really knew and appreciated what the Sabbath IS and its PURPOSE, and if you REALLY know Christs truth, then you will see actually the Sabbath will become a PERMANANT moment to moment experience and mot just something you stop and do once a week...lol..
Old Today, 07:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Christ DID NOT START ANY RELIGIN !!! pretty obvious really...

But yes, He did come to "take out" the one that was already established !!

And that was ok, because that so called god of that religion, was not the truth that Christ came to give us !! As to a Sabbath - well what day of the week its supposed to be on is actually QUITE IRRELEVANT - if you really knew and appreciated what the Sabbath IS and its PURPOSE, and if you REALLY know Christs truth, then you will see actually the Sabbath will become a PERMANANT moment to moment experience and mot just something you stop and do once a week...lol..

Well the Pharisees that saw the new religion begin called it--a sect of the Nazarene( Acts 24:5)--So you are in error.-- Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation proving he is with one religion--the one he started since Israel has been cut off-Matt 23:37-39--not the one that came out of Rome.
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ab Orgine,

You still intoxicated in your illusion of Paradise. The met with Angel and Jesus is a "test of purpose". Firstly, Jesus is very serious person, he seldom laughs or jokes. Secondly, I'm Angel, my family name. The founder of all the religions in Israel.

I've explained to you but you still blame me?

Before Jesus nailed on the cross , he said, "father why leave me"? After that he had revived he never blame me again. Before that I've told him what will happen.......

Human are obstinate to all that they believe and don't believe. You're the one no more than them.

Trying to mislead mortals with lies is satans will. You are a mortal--nothing more. You will bleed and die like all mortals do.
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Trying to mislead mortals with lies is satans will. You are a mortal--nothing more. You will bleed and die like all mortals do.

God also bleed and die like mortals. So they can get kill by human that's me. What about that? Are you saying, they're not Gods? So you never understand what is God? That's the problem.

Don't forget God is "human" in Godly form. They need or depending on foods to sustain life and foods consumption life living and foods produce waste, energy, blood, metabolism....... They can die...... But God's life is eternal and can die under certain condition that's get killed.

Your or other human misunderstanding about God that they're energy form. No, it's because human as their descendants are not in energy form otherwise we can only suck the energy in the air or universe to survive. That's the trick that can prove their existence of live no matter it's human or God.
Old Today, 10:22 PM
Guide
So lets deal with the Commandment "Thou shalt not lie" for starters. Did you know that when a plan to lie is put together in one's mind it immediately starts to eat away at that persons flesh? Did you also know that when you tell that lie to someone else and they take it as truth it not only eats at that persons flesh but also the flesh of everyone he/she tells that also takes it as truth? A lie is capable of taking a life, if you didn't notice. Once a lie is told you've not only broken one commandment you've broken the "Thou shalt not covet" and "Thou shalt not kill" and also broken the"Thou shall honour thy mother and father" you've pretty much broken all the TEN Commandments just by breaking one. Ok let's just say you're an atheist and you believe there is no God but you strongly believe in helping your fellow man or woman. Considering all the fakes that are around preaching there lewdness like JB here I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to believe in a God. If the Atheist doesn't lie or steal or kill and help their fellow man or woman and honour their parents etc whats the big deal? They probably hold true to the Commandments more than the religious folk. I might comment more on this later.
Old Today, 11:03 PM
Guide
What about this sabbath business though? I mean considering Daniel 7:25 especially the part about set times and laws, I'd safely say they've been changed, you could ask them how many weekly sabbaths has there been since the beginning. It would be funny if you actually got an answer. Lol. I've even heard that there was a four day week. Theres even talk about an eight day week, and I cant seem to find the verse I wanted. Who really knows? Speaking of sabbath there are those that call Yeshua the incarnate Torah meaning the spirit of it is whats talking, it would be like other Prophets/Messengers. Go figure.