Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 20-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
He's a beauty that's for sure

Thanks. I don't know why, but everytime I see them ( it) I get this scene in my head of chocolate grasshoppers I have seen choc grasshoppers at vendors, was always curious about how they taste.

Let's dip him in chocolate? *evil grins*

Old 20-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Just to update, I found some more Hoppers around the home, I hope you don't mind me posting these, Ocean. I know critters can gross people out. This one was yellow-ish and hanging around the front of the home.

The insect and I touched finger and antennas, according to the Shaminac totem web page I posted, they represent astral travels, welp, looks like we made our own 'connection'

I believe this is a wasp, it was pushing in wood/stem inside it's nest, it was working hard

All finished! She ready to go back for some more!

Old 21-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Master
Wow, amazing photos. Adorable. Love the grasshopper photo. You also have fresh papaya too.

Do the trees around you grow oranges in December?
Old 21-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Wow, amazing photos. Adorable. Love the grasshopper photo. You also have fresh papaya too.

Do the trees around you grow oranges in December?

Hi Ocean, thanks. I love micro photography

No oranges in my area and neither much of central and Northern Florida. We grow avocados, limes/lemons, smaller type orange breeds, but rarely are there orange fields out this way. One reason I am sure politics is to play. Florida has a 'water' shortage problem and many city governments will fine you if you use too much of the cities water. You get a monthly 'allowance' on how much water you can use on your lawn. Strange I know. The more south you go, that is where all the oranges grow, mainly for the corporations of course. You would be surprise to know, the majority of the grocery stores do not sell Florida oranges, they are from California ( LOL). Your best bet of getting Florida oranges is one of those vendor stands outside the Orange Fields from the farmers growing them. From what they tell me, the majority of all Florida orange produce is used to make liquids/Florida Juice( for corps)

Old Yesterday, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Ocean, thanks. I love micro photography

No oranges in my area and neither much of central and Northern Florida. We grow avocados, limes/lemons, smaller type orange breeds, but rarely are there orange fields out this way. One reason I am sure politics is to play. Florida has a 'water' shortage problem and many city governments will fine you if you use too much of the cities water. You get a monthly 'allowance' on how much water you can use on your lawn. Strange I know. The more south you go, that is where all the oranges grow, mainly for the corporations of course. You would be surprise to know, the majority of the grocery stores do not sell Florida oranges, they are from California ( LOL). Your best bet of getting Florida oranges is one of those vendor stands outside the Orange Fields from the farmers growing them. From what they tell me, the majority of all Florida orange produce is used to make liquids/Florida Juice( for corps)

Interesting about the oranges. Perhaps things have changed since i left. I lived in Tampa and many trees grew oranges around December. I had one small tree in my yard that grew oranges but you had to get them before the ants do. They were good. I know the strawberries grew near by because we would get them very fresh in my area.

Interesting about the water too considering the amount of rainfall Florida gets. An avocado tree would be nice. Yummy.

I'll see if i can find the orange tree photo i took a while back.