Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
God as the father or teacher, God as universal a life force is "perfect".

Be it an energy in the same way that we refer to nature or perhaps our creator, the power behind everything past, present & future is all knowing or infinite.

Why then do people try to please him or earn karmic points?

A perfect consciousness that creates everything would be wiser than anything we can comprehend, would it be petty?

Logically it would be a better teacher, father, creator than anything or anyone.

If you want to be obeyed - then surely don't give humans free will alongside strict rules/doctrine as that is an unfair system. He created a rigged system? Are we to surmise that a perfect teacher gives out contradictory guide books, multiple messengers & messages over aeons? Doesn't give them out when we are born or directly but feels that we need to gather information up across continents?

The perfect father doesn't speak to us directly, but in riddles? He scolds us after we have died? He tests us every day of our lives?

My questions: why do any of you follow these rules, doctrines, contradictory ideas? Why try keep a karmic score & satisfy the impossible?

The "spirituality" you seek - is it perfection itself or is it an understanding of how it works?

How do you think you are doing & why?

I love God, but for God to be perfect he must be better at setting the example do you not think?
So no smiting or punishment.

If God is simply a universal energy then it & you are already as you were meant to be surely?

Here are few of my recent ideas, i hope you can find them useful:

(to understand what i want to say, understand that he is the one dimension, without opposite. which means that 2d/3d reality is only a split off it, which means loosing power.)

Punishment is not the invention of the Father.
For the Holy Father does not know it. If father is light (or universal energy as you call it), and nothing else exist, then punishment would belong to the 'dark' side, which you, as his son, is able to make.
Dark side literally means nothing. If you are looking in the darkness, then you are not looking at the father, and you can see things which father created not.

If the Holy father is everything that is, why would he punish himself ? He does not do it, for he is happiness, and he does not contradict himself.

The so called opposites of the father came in, when some range of thoughts were more cherished, which were not of the father's making.
They made up the world you see, but it is a dream and not true.

The Father is really holy. His thoughts do not change.
Nor can his thoughts be made as material. But as you can see, from the bodily's point of view, somehow it is.
Now, how can a word turn into material ?
And how can something, that can not be changed, turn into its opposite ?

If you understand that what is impossible is only a Dream, then when you awake from the dream, you will know the Father as he really IS, and how you are eternally.

The Father does not talk in riddles, he talks in perfect clarity without questioning. If you perceive the talk of the father as riddled, then understand that your opposition is making you believe something else. This understanding can bring you further.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF

The Father does not talk in riddles, he talks in perfect clarity without questioning. If you perceive the talk of the father as riddled, then understand that your opposition is making you believe something else. This understanding can bring you further.

Thank you for your input Dan_SF, it's a great insight into your own beliefs.

Do you see yourself as having a full understanding or would you describe yourself as a spiritual blue belt lets "playfully" say?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 29-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, knightoflenity

Let me answer your question by few descriptions:

The only difference between Heaven and us (here on earth) is in thinking.

If i had the full understanding, i would have the knowledge of Heaven only (from my PoV) and would not know this reality.

So logically, somehow we took the thinking journey away from heaven, and now we have the choice in going more into nothingness, or take the stairway back to heaven.

Each step which we take towards heaven, is but another false belief thrown away.
And to learn something, we have to share the ideas. (The ideas which are aligned with heavenly thinking). For sharing ideas is heavens ways of having it.

And obviously i'm interested in God and heaven.
Old 19-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Master
BUMP!

Please see the 1st opening page for my reasoning but the question I pose on this thread is:

The "spirituality" you seek - is it perfection itself or is it an understanding of how it works?

How do you think you are doing & why? ...

There have been some really cool members that I have ran into recently so it would be great to hear their takes.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 19-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Please see the 1st opening page for my reasoning but the question I pose on this thread is:

There have been some really cool members that I have ran into recently so it would be great to hear their takes.

To me it's about finding out what I should have been all along, and becoming it by the end of my days here (so I go back a little closer to what I should be in the spirit world)
Old 19-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
To me it's about finding out what I should have been all along, and becoming it by the end of my days here (so I go back a little closer to what I should be in the spirit world)

Thank you Lorelyen, it really feels special that you came back & shared

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 20-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Kioma

Quote:
...The "spirituality" you seek - is it perfection itself or is it an understanding of how it works?

The dictionary definition of spirit is "The animating essence of something". For me, 'spirituality' is the cultivation of a consciousness of the animating essences underlying physicality.

It is what it is. I have experienced the world as 'perfection', but of course the physical consciousness 'knows' how flawed that is. I'm convinced the physical and spiritual consciousnesses are looking at the exact same things, just from vastly differing perspectives. As above so below, and all that. I am still pondering the implications of this, and probably will all my life.

Old 20-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
The dictionary definition of spirit is "The animating essence of something". For me, 'spirituality' is the cultivation of a consciousness of the animating essences underlying physicality.

It is what it is. I have experienced the world as 'perfection', but of course the physical consciousness 'knows' how flawed that is. I'm convinced the physical and spiritual consciousnesses are looking at the exact same things, just from vastly differing perspectives. As above so below, and all that. I am still pondering the implications of this, and probably will all my life.

I appreciate your insight Kioma -I like that you don't claim to know for sure, it always puts me off a believer a little when there is no room for new questions.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 18-02-2018, 12:58 PM
boshy b. good

god to me is a busy castlevania for the up above now. he probably esteems
we be fussys playing the card deck game of life. he probably esteems we are
smart and sure then it's over. (god as) making room for us up there.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 18-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
god to me is a busy castlevania for the up above now. he probably esteems
we be fussys playing the card deck game of life. he probably esteems we are
smart and sure then it's over. (god as) making room for us up there.

As sane an explanation as any other Boshy - thanks.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain