Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netan'el
Satan must really dislike us

Satan are low dharma energy level possessor. Only not up to 1% of my dharma energy. So don't afraid of them. Satan is dislike all who are good and also those who are not good, they don't choose. But they can never win the battle or any battle with|from me. So feel safe always.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

I'm done here anyway, but the real point is, despite whose beliefs are what, is what happened to the actual topic this thread was designed to address
__________________________________________________ ___________

THANK YOU NECROMANCER for stating this-my point exactly.well said and I agree I am done here as well.
Old 25-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Ascender

who do you pray to? because though MANY say pray to Jesus, is that what he said? ,(Matt. 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name). we have to do what Jesus TOLD US TO, if we claim to believe in what he says and him ,(Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?).

are you living as the rest of the world does?, Jesus said he and his didn't ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). did you know that calling on Jesus, ISN'T GOING TO SAVE US. though MANY wants to believe this. he said that it's doing his Father's "WILL", that can give us life ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven).

understand, satan can make it seem as though things, feeling, ministers are from Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3) or Jesus. when it's really from him ,(2Cor. 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

everyone wants to believe, regardless of how they live, even if they say they are a "Christian". Jesus will be with them or hear their prayers. but Jesus gave us an example of how to live, (Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me) , if we want to be part of his family ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother).

as for "hell", assuming you mean a "hellfire", there NEVER WAS ONE. it was always a false teaching. Jehovah NOR Jesus NEVER created one. is that where he said Adam would go if he ate from a certain tree?, (Gen. 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die). Jehovah God said one would just die!

this would be a punishment, since humans were to live forever. this is why Jesus was sent, to give humans, that chance Adam took away from us ,(1Cor. 15:21,22 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive).

once we have died, our sins are paid in full ,(Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord). see (Rom.6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin).

you can go to Jw.org. concerning "hell". but Jonah showed us what he called "HELL" ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice).

He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave. that's what "hell" really is. and it came from the words Sheol and Hades. satan once again, tries to fool mankind ,(Ephe. 6:11).
Old 25-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
I think White Pegasus and Necromancer have made a good point here.
Regarding the opening post and subject matter.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein