Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Master
Does there have to be some kind of mission too? For the good of humanity. Or is the example of unconditional love more than enough?
Old 21-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Does there have to be some kind of mission too? For the good of humanity. Or is the example of unconditional love more than enough?

From my experience and understanding of it .... yes. There is a mission and its not physical. it also, like the connection is spiritual and soul level (soul calling) not earth calling.

its not about opening a spiritual ranch and helping others to meditate.....

in fact, from what im experiencing...hardly any of what is 'thought' of how it is to be in the physical reality is not and far from. Its a spiritual soul connection.

as far as i am seeing....its like people will date their way through many to find the one and then they can do earthy things together and collect their profit from it.....books, youtube channel....etc....its far from God service and far from soul mission. But its a grand excuse and reason to get away with greed and dress it up as spiritual.

in truth....until you know your soul, see your soul, be open to knowing nothing of what the mind thinks. is your soul and who you are and what you are and who this is and what that is.... you'll always seek outside for what can only be a spiritual true bond of the soul and for what answers can only be found in soul not out in the big wide world.

and this is my truth, heck maybe it works different for others...maybe they go out and seek and shack up with someone and get hard core feels and turn it into something spiritual by doing yoga and meditates together

for me, it was an inward experience to see it outside of me to experience. not the other way around. the mission is within and seen, heard. until i joined with twin, the mission was not heard nor understood. Its like having a car with no wheels...until its joined with wheels it aint going nowhere and doesnt understand why its there. As soon as the wheels join, it now knows what its to do.

until joined, you wont know what your mission is.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
From my experience and understanding of it .... yes. There is a mission and its not physical. it also, like the connection is spiritual and soul level (soul calling) not earth calling.

its not about opening a spiritual ranch and helping others to meditate.....

in fact, from what im experiencing...hardly any of what is 'thought' of how it is to be in the physical reality is not and far from. Its a spiritual soul connection.

as far as i am seeing....its like people will date their way through many to find the one and then they can do earthy things together and collect their profit from it.....books, youtube channel....etc....its far from God service and far from soul mission. But its a grand excuse and reason to get away with greed and dress it up as spiritual.

in truth....until you know your soul, see your soul, be open to knowing nothing of what the mind thinks. is your soul and who you are and what you are and who this is and what that is.... you'll always seek outside for what can only be a spiritual true bond of the soul and for what answers can only be found in soul not out in the big wide world.

and this is my truth, heck maybe it works different for others...maybe they go out and seek and shack up with someone and get hard core feels and turn it into something spiritual by doing yoga and meditates together

for me, it was an inward experience to see it outside of me to experience. not the other way around. the mission is within and seen, heard. until i joined with twin, the mission was not heard nor understood. Its like having a car with no wheels...until its joined with wheels it aint going nowhere and doesnt understand why its there. As soon as the wheels join, it now knows what its to do.

until joined, you wont know what your mission is.

Thanks for your reply. What sort of missions? Artistic, writing or creative things?
Old 21-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thanks for your reply. What sort of missions? Artistic, writing or creative things?

It could be those, music, being of service to others, or as simply just being yourself following your path and as you raise your vibration it affects all you encounter daily.
Old 21-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
It could be those, music, being of service to others, or as simply just being yourself following your path and as you raise your vibration it affects all you encounter daily.

That's good to know.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Such are my views - and that's all they are. Now...it's Easter Sunday, gorgeous weather. Hoping you're having a pleasant weekend. I'd go down to the beach but it'll be crammed today so I'm popping up to my parents and a walk in the countryside.
Bests....
pax tecum

Happy Easter! -I am Eastern Orthodox, so mine is next week. But I hope you had a great time!
Old 22-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thanks linen...and that's basically what I am pointing out.

I believe in soulmates, but I don't believe one should stop living their life, or give up...because someone else's attention is not on them, or feels the same way. I'm sure there are people out there, who have someone who does feel the same way as they do...

However, as I read through the replies...I leave the ones who are most defensive to their own... stubbornness is is like Ed to the camel and water. There's no reason to reply ..you can't drink from a dry well.

Fir the ones who are genuine about their experiences...there's no reason to reply...you know you, and yourself.

And yes, I have experienced this...it went on for 10 years...and in the end, This is what I learned.

I appreciate your response. I don't want to add salt to wounds so I will not comment further in this twin flame section. I walk on egg shells amongst the twin flamers. Though I celebrate their beliefs I have beliefs that differ.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Ascender

Twin flames do seem to be more attached to their belief and defensive than almost anyone else. It's like the belief in tf becomes their identity.

I have been listening to this youtuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtz...JxoiloNzAdgzxg
She talks a lot about what else tf's might be, including entity attachment, which might get some in a uproar, but given some of the posts I've read here (about people feeling like they can't escape it or that it is a curse) might be the case at least some of the time. The only thing I disagree with that she believes, is that there are false tfs and "real tfs." I think there are just tfs, for whatever that might be (and probably isn't what it is romanticized to be.)

Or even more realistically, their are connections that we have with specific people, that play out (like different "roles") in different lifetimes. And "tfs" have become an umbrella term, used to describe different "roles" by different people. Used to describe one of the meaningful connections that we experience, among which their are many.