Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Master
Aceptance and leting go

I am in a state that i already dectached from my twin.
To the point that almost no love left , but i know energetically we are together and already married.
I'm into someone new, i want to give a chance to love someone else, to date, to have kids with, and i want the new person to have a chance to know me.

Maybe in the future we will be together, but till then i want to move foward.

Anyone feeling like this?
Old 13-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Master
How does the saying go, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you are with. Sorry I can't help, sympathy though.
Old 13-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Guide

I have been there.

[Edited because it was too personal]... twice, I have thought about entering romantic relationships. Twin always wins.

good luck!

Last edited by selene : 13-04-2019 at 09:52 PM.
Old 13-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Guide

I met my twin when we were very young. The love we had was intense and anything that came after palled in comparison.

I was in a relationship with a man who I came to love but I remember thinking that "love" felt different. I had no idea about twin flames at the time and I attributed it to being older. This relationship ended because the man wasn't making the move to get divorced. I could have had a content life with him, had a partner, maybe children, but I would have been settling.

Then in 2016 my twin and I reunited and wham! all the intense love came flooding back.

I wish you luck in finding someone to give you the things you want.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
I am in a state that i already dectached from my twin.
To the point that almost no love left , but i know energetically we are together and already married.
I'm into someone new, i want to give a chance to love someone else, to date, to have kids with, and i want the new person to have a chance to know me.

Maybe in the future we will be together, but till then i want to move foward.

Anyone feeling like this?
How can you say that? That you want to move forward while your soul loves him?
Old 13-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Master

true love is patient and kind. Ego is impatient and wants what it wants which never leads to what it needs. The only need to come of following the ego voice is generally a lesson.

you have free will and free choice....as i've said before...you have no choice over the consequence of what you choose. However, from the consequence, your free will is allowed to choose and choose and choose over and over and with all choices come with consequence.

many term it 'karma' of the consequence from every choice and action. Or dharma. It's all totally up to you.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Master

Twins work together in soul as being the soul....Thats whats brilliant about it. You grow with them, they grow with you. in awareness and much more.

If its a physical body to have and to hold then sure, many many many companions to choose from.

The twin is not a choice. It's a part of you. What you think and feel is effective for both. Its a responsibility toward the soul to remain true to who you are, your mission.

Dating another does not effect the twin union. It's based on unconditional, spiritual divine love, true love!

Twin is of spiritual service to soul and God. Not self service to appease only you. Thats why you can choose other companion.....thats for self gain for whatever reason....eg: lonely, bored, horny, wanting to be desired by another etc.
Generally to me, it has little to nothing to do with spiritual service. Only for you to be serviced by someone else.

'and maybe love will grow between us over time and become true love'

this is not my journey though. It's yours and is up to you.

Im loyal, devoted and faithful to myself and God first and foremost. I have total faith in this and where it has so far guided me.

I had a marriage proposal 2 weeks ago! I turned it down.

Im not desperate or lonely enough to shack up with someone because its convenient at the time. It's never worth it.

sex, you name it....I can call a guy right now and he'll come.
but why? for what reason would I want that?

Its a turn off for someone to want me but not see or know me, just want the body and who cares about who they are.......I dont care for sex or a companion enough to lower my standard. I'll stay loyal to God who knows exactly what is going on and whats to come and how it comes.

some call this surrender. It's not to twin....its to God. My faith in knowing that God knows me, my heart, my needs and has a plan.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Master
I guess what you say is a step in the right direction, although I don't understand why you need to keep a door open to come together in the future.
Is that fair when you'd get involved with someone new? How would you feel if you'd fall head over heels in love with someone and then find out that in the back of their mind they're hoping/planning/expecting to leave you in the future to get together with someone they really love.
Wonderful...
To be honest, that's unbelievably selfish! And even planning to subject children to your already planned divorce from their father. Wow...

I've let go, not with the idea to get back together at some point (we were actually together in a love relationship). I do not hope/dream/expect/plan to get back with him. I do NOT want to get back with him.
I want to find new love, be totally happy with him, preferably for the rest of my life.
My ex TF had his shot, he blew it. Door's closed, ship has sailed. Not angry with him, in case you're thinking that. I just do not want him back.
I want a wonderful SM with whom I can and will live happily ever after. That thought melts my heart, puts a smile on my face.

What you want to do is not accepting either. It's making the best of the current situation, hoping things will work out in the future with you and them, and in the meantime fulfilling what you want with a replacement, a substitute, all the while planning/hoping to leave them in order to get back with this person.
That's not acceptance, nor letting go.
Old 14-04-2019, 04:55 AM
Ascender

I would like to get to that point...

And then other times I am not sure.

I was standing over a putt today and almost fainted with an outpouring of emotion whether my own or those gained intuitively or telepathically.

I want to be over after this long. I deserve it to be over. I doubt it will though. And there's not really anything I can do to fix it soo.....I have no idea!
Old 14-04-2019, 07:05 AM
Pathfinder
If the person is meant to come back he/she will come back when the time is right.
But if you decide to go with another, you have to be prepared to close the door. It's unfair to start a new relationship hoping that an old flame will come back. Of course, you will never forget the person and there will always be space in your heart for that person but you have to suppress that.
If the first person was your twin, he/she will come back but who knows if he/ she is really a twin. Maybe karmic, come to put us on a new path.
In fact, I was in an intense relationship when I was around 20 but i left him because something didn't feel right. But I could not explain the reason to him or myself and there was never a proper closure. I moved on, got a higher education, started believing in myself, developed enormous self confidence that was earlier lacking, got married, had kids, had a successful career, but somewhere in my heart there was always a place for him. Then, 20 years later, I met my twin (another person). I was then able to have closure about my first relationship. Only now I realise that it was a karmic relationship that was essential to change the course of my life and set me on a new path of self belief and self reliance.