Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies,
how do we know they aren't demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
Boy, if you can't trust your own heart..I wouldn't know.
Anything that is kind and good, compassionate and forgiving is of God,
if you need a yardstick, that is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Hey everyone im just wondering what everyones opinion is on spirituality. No i dont doubt spirituality is a thing, what i question is if archons are trapping and deceiving some of us.
For example ARCHangel... ARCHons.... to me its obvious we live in an inversion ruled by a demiurge mostly known as satan. In my opinion the people in power are pawns for satan and his/ her demons and thats why they are so psychopathic, how could anyone bomb or kill innocent people and feel no remorse. So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
You're probably right. Some are trapped - usually the vulnerable needing help to improve their lot. Much New Age spirituality pretends to provide easy, quick answers which is why it so often fails. Some stuff parading as spiritual is really spiritually very unhealthy.
There are no easy or quick answers. It's a lifetime's work...while we're here.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Boy, if you can't trust your own heart..I wouldn't know.
Anything that is kind and good, compassionate and forgiving is of God,
if you need a yardstick, that is.

You are so wise. Yes, trust your heart if a yardstick is needed to.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:45 AM
janielee

I think that there are a few good yardsticks to go by:

1. Are you being inspired by love or driven by fear? The former is real, the latter is diversion, and the main tool used by those that fear.

2. You need to learn self responsibility and compassion. Whatever you hear, feel, see, you are the owner of your thoughts and actions so consider and then act.

3. No, not all spirituality is a trap. There are many established religions and spiritual practices that are good, IMO. But there are also charlatans, a good yardstick is:

"Choose compassion/love, not fear"
"Be kind" - This includes to animals

JL
Old 16-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Knower
this trap talk is coming up alot on my research and any related youtube videos, it's like the way they describe is like something out of the matrix movie, im not sure if the people making the videos are conspiracy theorists or quite advanced spiritually and saw what is really happening, I'm trying to keep an open mind at here as 'fear based' is on my mind it's like a scare tactic i think. most active new age people seem really relaxed and positive and sharing encouraging messages but they never talk about 'trap'
Old 16-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
...you are the owner of your thoughts...
This reminded me of a quote that would really give some insight to many, I love it!
It's said it came from Kenneth Hagin...a super great Christian pastor, teacher, author.

Thoughts are like birds, you can't control them.
But you certainly can
stop them from making a nest in your hair!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Of course spirituality is a trap. An endless merry go round that prevents you from taking a single step forward. Just relax and enjoy the ride.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey everyone im just wondering what everyones opinion is on spirituality. No i dont doubt spirituality is a thing, what i question is if archons are trapping and deceiving some of us. For example ARCHangel... ARCHons.... to me its obvious we live in an inversion ruled by a demiurge mostly known as satan. In my opinion the people in power are pawns for satan and his/ her demons and thats why they are so psychopathic, how could anyone bomb or kill innocent people and feel no remorse. So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid

No you are not paranoid, you are very strategic

(on a very basic level that is)
Old 17-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hey everyone im just wondering what everyones opinion is on spirituality. No i dont doubt spirituality is a thing, what i question is if archons are trapping and deceiving some of us. For example ARCHangel... ARCHons.... to me its obvious we live in an inversion ruled by a demiurge mostly known as satan. In my opinion the people in power are pawns for satan and his/ her demons and thats why they are so psychopathic, how could anyone bomb or kill innocent people and feel no remorse. So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
There's a saying from the bible, "by their fruits you shall know them". Anything that is given to you from whatever source, if it instills fear dismiss it. Negativity is misguided info. Follow only guidance that gives you a positive feeling. For instance, spirit would never say NOT to do something but steer you by suggestions that feels like positive inspiration...so by following a 'good feeling' route is true guidance.

This is an attraction based universe, we attract where we are vibrationally so learning to keep an eye on our own thoughts and what we wish to take in as a belief, is necessary if we prefer a happier state of living. To test this simply be aware of your own thoughts/beliefs and see what manifests in your life. The beauty of this piece of knowledge is that you find only you are in charge of your life, the captain of your ship...spirituality is simply knowing yourself. Stuff may happen in the world around you but you specifically can't be affected if you keep your mind busy with what you prefer in your reality.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:59 AM
janielee

Onward, Let’s Dance!

We stand together as Mankind
Upon a crossroads path:
With every step soul destiny’s
Been woven like a swath.

Silent within our moments
Are Victories of Light,
When we glimpsed
Love’s graceful state
Behind the curtaining night.