Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Seeker

Toy maker memory

Hi

I have multiple past life memories and even had a regression done a couple of years ago. The one I'm referencing and looking for a little insight on is the following:

It's 16th century Austria and I'm a small craftsman - a toy maker I believe. I'm filled with frustration and anger. The scene shifts and I'm on the street looking in at my shop and I know that I have lost it due to financial problems. I go to my deathbed and my wife and son are there, but my son does not love me. He is angry because I spent so much time at work and no time with him. I keep thinking, " I did this for you" and this was supposed to be his legacy. But, I die lonely and upset.

Fast forward to today and I have a stressful job, 4 kids, and financial uncertainty. I keep thinking back to that regression. It feels like they are connected and I'm supposed to react differently.
How do I know I am learning and not making the same mistakes?
Old 29-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
Hello there vivid.
You will likely confront the same situation(s) repeatedly across lifetimes till you've addressed them to your satisfaction. Sounds like previously, that did not occur, regarding your son. Now you have the opportunity to choose differently. However, before, you felt you'd failed your son in not just one but two ways...both financially and emotionally.

So how can you meet both these needs today? You have not 1 child now but 4. Even if you had money and time aplenty, it would still be an understandable challenge to find enough time to get to know all your children well, especially as they grow older and do their own thing.

Is there any way you can tip the balance in your favour? Do you have a spouse who can assist with income or are you single head of household?
If you have a spouse, that would be a huge way to lessen your concern for basic survival needs whilst not having to do it all yourself (pick up more hours &/or a 2nd job). This would allow you more time with your children, too.

If you are single head of household, however you do have to earn a paycheck and that is a firm priority. But hopefully whenever you're off, you can be present for your kids...talk to them and share meals and walks and play time, as well as you're able. Make sure they know they're loved and valued. And try to be fully present to each of them when you're with them, singly or together.

All the best...
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Seeker

This an absolutely lovely reply. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Your words gave me pause immediately.

I'm extremely fortunate. My wife and I have a strong bond and great relationship. As a couple we have dealt with quite a bit and it has made us very strong. We look around at friends and family and realize almost every day how lucky we are to be together. Not everyone gets to spend a lifetime with a soulmate.

The similarity in the past life and today struck me reading your response. What I didn't mention is that my wife and I own and operate our own small business with a few partners. We both work in it and take our entire pay from the success (or not success) from the business. We have been fortunate for the last 10 years, but things are rocky in our industry. Although we aren't necessarily going to close the doors tomorrow it is looking more and more grim through the end of the year. It is likely neither my wife nor I will be able to take any income within a matter of weeks.

Good news is my wife was just offered another job yesterday (as we have seen this coming). Bad news is it doesn't completely replace our total income. So, I've been out hustling for our business but realize my efforts will not be enough. Whether the business survives or not, I don't know, but I do know I won't be a part of it in the very near future. Strangely, I'm not that emotional about it - there is a certain peace with the whole situation -except the fear of being able to provide for my family!

Sorry for the long reply, but I did want to mention a big difference and I picked up on it in your last couple of lines. I am very close with my kids. Even though we work 7 days a week a lot of times, I wake up at 4 just to make sure I don't miss dinner or soccer games or band concerts in the evenings. Just this morning my youngest son (3 years old) and I played hooky and went grocery shopping and looking for batman costumes.
So, I think I feel good about that part. I may not be perfect, but I have a great wife and a terrific family.

Thanks for responding - it's been a tough few months, but this made me put everything in perspective. I really appreciate it.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

The fact that you're concerned at all about making mistakes is enough to show you that you have the ability to not make them. It means that you care and this is a good feeling. If there is a problem, there is automatically a solution. Being aware of a problem is required for you to create a solution. Sometimes we focus on the energy of the problem than on the solution, and when we do this, we begin to feel the problem more and more. Focus on the energy of solutions. Understand that there will always be problems so that you can enjoy being the creator of solutions. I am sure you have solved many things in your life and felt good about their solutions. Isn't it fun to appreciate how problems give rise to solutions?

When I focus on what I do not want, what I lack, and what I fear, I feel worse.
When I focus on what I want, what I have, and what I enjoy, I feel better.