Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 06-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Ascender
What environment do you prefer to live in.

As long as I can remember, I have always preferred to live in places that are cloudy, misty, and rainy.

I am mostly put off by things such as sunshine, or snow and ice, or any place where the weather can't make up it's mind. I do find those things beautiful from time to time, but prefer not to live in those places.

I think I would be happiest living on the far Northern California, Oregon coast, or maybe some parts of the UK. What most people would call dreary is home to me. I am originally from Southern California, and can't figure out why people want to live there. They can have their palm trees.

Where do you prefer to live?
Old 06-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
I like it up in the mountains, where clouds drift slowly up the valleys. However at the moment I'm in the city, and it's nice to be close to family. I am drawn to a more sustainable way of life, and if that was reasonably close to the mountains I would be very happy :)
Old 06-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
As long as I can remember, I have always preferred to live in places that are cloudy, misty, and rainy.

Have you ever been to a cloud forest? Definitely your kind of environment.

Quote:
Where do you prefer to live?

Beach or tropical rainforest environment. I like it very hot and humid.

Miami, and Gulf Coast Florida are ideal for me in the country i'm at. I can see myself in Puerto Rico and Costa Rica as well. Maybe even Brazil.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Have you ever been to a cloud forest? Definitely your kind of environment.

Beach or tropical rainforest environment. I like it very hot and humid.

Miami, and Gulf Coast Florida are ideal for me in the country i'm at. I can see myself in Puerto Rico and Costa Rica as well. Maybe even Brazil.

Never heard of cloud forest. Sounds perfect.

I am sorry to say I don't like tropical. Where I am living right now in Connecticut, it's been so humid and hot. You would probably love it here. However I can say I like when the humidity turns to storms.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
I like it up in the mountains, where clouds drift slowly up the valleys. However at the moment I'm in the city, and it's nice to be close to family. I am drawn to a more sustainable way of life, and if that was reasonably close to the mountains I would be very happy :)

You seem like you would enjoy the Rockies. I drove through and the views are incredible. A bit for me though.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I like places where life flourishes. I like the country because of the wide open space, the man trees and various animals out there. I also like beaches. I actually love them. Its something soothing about large bodies of water
Old 07-08-2017, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Where I am living right now in Connecticut, it's been so humid and hot. You would probably love it here.

I'm not that far from you. Pretty close actually. Storms are fine as long i'm not caught in it . I don't like winter though. I lived in Florida before and enjoyed their climate and environment a lot more.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
You seem like you would enjoy the Rockies. I drove through and the views are incredible. A bit for me though.

In some places you can be close to the mountains and the beach. A few years ago I did think about living near the Pyrenees. Then I would also think about a couple of Great Pyrenees:

It would be nice to visit the Rockies :)
Old 07-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Ascender
They're beautiful! Thanks for the lovely photo.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

I would love to live in either a wooded area in the mountains, or somewhere down south in a farm area. I like to be around nature.