Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-04-2019, 06:16 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily
You touched on a similar theme to my interpretation, the fear of not quite being able to reach my goals. And yes, having to change how I do things and process things, but hey, it's all part of the learning process so it's all good.

Reading for tealily

Will my finances be stabilised before the end of the calendar year?

The Sun, The Star & Strength.
Well this looks like a very strong 'YES'.
The cards suggest that improvement is on the horizon although it may take a while to feel you are back to being financially flush (i.e. savings depleted).
You are being asked not to get despondent, we attract what we think, so staying positive and believing that things will improve will assist in your goal. Quiet optimism and self belief will pay off.

Next reading for Pisces.
Something I need to be aware of next week.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hi Clover, thanks for the read!

The direct question was "Will the next job I sign up for be a clinical role?" (though I appreciate given so much backstory/internal dialogue, that could totally have been made clearer) :)

I might pop up a general question then for the next reader (which will probably be me):

Q: What's a general message of guidance for the people who read this thread?

I am always happy to read about your success in your field (I really hope I didn't come off rude) I got energy drained last night and after your reading I felt like my head wanted to explode so I left you the picture LOL.. I am also very ADD so I read the question that said ' so what is next for Tealily'. I didn't realize I had my whole deck reversed. I don't do reversals at all unless a RV happens to be in the deck so I wanted to kick myself lol, the first card I pulled was 10 of pentz Reverse. I forfeited the reading because I simply don't read back wards. Anyways, thereafter, I went into the second question. By the way, we had a Libra full moon last night, so the second card I pulled for you (7 of cups) may seem fitting with lasts nights moon magic. Libra full moon is good energy for releasing the old. Okay...Enough of my yapping!!

Next reading for Pisces Moon.
Something I need to be aware of next week.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Master

@Clover - we're all good, no biggie! :) I'm appreciative of your reading.

Feedback for PM
Ah feck, very grateful to hear things will end ok but obviously nervous about savings being depleted - that literally could see me packing up and returning to family interstate!

So we go tarot101 next - if there's a particular goal in mind, ask how to achieve it and take an active approach to divination

Reading for Pisces
Are there being change-ups scheduled for you next week? Wheel of Fortune suggests that it may be planned OR unplanned - but change is a'comin'. I feel like you're not going to be emotionally thrilled by the news or events at all (5 of Cups + 5 of Pentacles - two cards that hate change!) but are being encouraged by the cards not to hang on (Page of Pentacles reversed). Easier said than done to go with the flow rather than hang on.

There's also an extremely strong feeling here that you need to know that everything's going to be okay - 4 of Pentacles is saying something like "you'll be able to take everything you want with you" or "all the things will be able to be kept with you" or "the really important things will stay with you" (not entirely sure which of the three it is, so listing them all!).

Hang in there! The ride will seem scary but once you commence the process, it shouldn't be as bad.

Next reading for Tealily
How can I regain my financial stability before the end of the calendar year - in a way that doesn't involve depleting my savings?
Old 21-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Master

Feedback for Tealily
Thank you for such an accurate reading (as always:))Yes, my boss at the workplace is probably reflected in the card you picked about emotional baggage.

Reading for Tealily
Using cards from the green witch tarot (7 of Athames) and Angels and Ancestors deck, I am getting that despite the perceived dangers you are actually equipped to tackle this situation quite well with strategy and self-reliance. Any anxiety you may have about the finances (9 of athames) needs to be controlled. Things are not as bad as they seem. Self doubt and foreboding need to be tackled head on. This might be due to family conditioning or an ancestral pattern (Elder -Angels and ancestors) , working around which might be healing for your whole family (tree). If unsure of what to do stay right where you are, talk to those around you, root yourself ( Mountains- Angel and ancestor)and know that this situation will resolve with more expansion coming your way in the future. At the end of the year you might crave change , probably of your job but perhaps because of emotional reasons/discontent ( four of chalices).

For advice for the immediate future I picked two cards from the wisdom of the oracle deck: Chop wood and time for a nap. I think the cards are suggesting you take some time off this stress and come back to review your strategy with a fresh perspective , perhaps after meditation or doing what relaxes you. This could be a good time for routine work, small steps, making yourself comfortable in your house by making minor changes and making it nore condusive to rest. Hope this helps.

Next question for Moon

Does the project I have just designed and undertaken hold any future promise?
Old 22-04-2019, 07:40 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily: Its not resonating but who knows, maybe it will in the future.

Reading for Moonincancer

The hanged man. It looks like you've been putting a lot of effort into this but now it looks like you're going to have things settle down for a bit, so yes there seems to be a lot of promise here.
Page of swords. It looks like maybe you have been putting all this effort but that you feel like its not realistic but this card is here to tell you that this project will be very helpful for you financially and you will be able to support yourself with it.
seven of pentacles. It also looks like you will be forming a business partnership with someone close to you with this.

Question for traceyacey12
Where should I be focusing my attention now?
Old 26-05-2019, 08:09 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily.
There was nothing of note that changed during that week, although I will admit I hit a bit of a slump both physically and emotionally so I'm going to say that was probably what you were trying to convey.
Thank you.

Reading for traceyacey12

Central card - 3 of Wands
Left card - The World
Right card - 7 of Cups.

They say, as one door shuts, another one opens. However it would appear there has been a closing of one door and you're now seeking out which door you wish to go through next. Are you being faced with a number of opportunities?
Put your focus on what you want to achieve and which opportunity serves you best for moving toward your goal.

Next reading for Pisces
How should I make the most of my current good fortune?
Old 27-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Feedback for tealily.
There was nothing of note that changed during that week, although I will admit I hit a bit of a slump both physically and emotionally so I'm going to say that was probably what you were trying to convey.
Thank you.

Reading for traceyacey12

Central card - 3 of Wands
Left card - The World
Right card - 7 of Cups.

They say, as one door shuts, another one opens. However it would appear there has been a closing of one door and you're now seeking out which door you wish to go through next. Are you being faced with a number of opportunities?
Put your focus on what you want to achieve and which opportunity serves you best for moving toward your goal.

Next reading for Pisces
How should I make the most of my current good fortune?

RW:

2 wands reversed - I see this card in his upright state as being going away so now is the time to rest at home, not to contemplate travel or activity and to focus on what you have achieved - ie to look to yourself and be self-congratulatory, and to look backwards and give yourself a hearty pat on the back! How far you have come. Dreaming of travel, and looking forwards can wait for the day but now is the time for looking backwards and being perhaps a little bit smug. There may be a tendency to buy into fear, anxiety, and indeed nothing lasts for ever and this phase of good fortune will indeed pass. And i don't mean that in a negative way as it could give rise to a greater good fortune? But you are riding on the crest of a wave and that feels precarious.

The Hanged Man Yes this supports that - there will be the state of crossroads, indecision, but also the union with the divine. And in order to really ride the crest of the wave you are on, you need to consider what you might want to give up, what you might want to surrender, what you don't need and this indeed will make space for something greater ...

Hpe this helps

Question for Belle : What do I need to focus on right now
Old 09-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Master

Reading for Belle
You need to focus on ACTION. This is a time for finding your true direction and seizing any opportunities around you. What you should not do is get conflicted and stuck (2 swords mental conflict) or look back at past disappointments (5 cups emotional loss.) Yang and Milk and honey cards from the Wisdom of the Oracle deck suggest that abundance is waiting for you to claim it. All plans are in the make it happen phase. Trust your gut and Just do it:)
Feedback for traceyacey12

Thank you .Yes its true I am working on this project with a close friend.

Next Question for Moonincancer : Which option is better for me to focus on in the next six months: Project B or Project I?
Old 09-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Knower

Reading for Moonincancer : Which option is better for me to focus on in the next six months: Project B or Project I?

I have drawn 3 cards for each project (Radiant Rider Waite deck), with each card indicating a sort of progression in time. It looks like although you may be more inclined to Project I, Project B will be more rewarding.

Project B:
The Hermit (rx), King of swords (rx), Nine of cups

It seems that this kind of project requires you leaving your comfort zone and open up a bit (Hermit rx). I don't know if you normally work solo and you like to be independent, but in this case you will have to open more to other people's ideas and also refrain yourself from wanting to be the leader, the brain of all the operation (King of swords rx). You will have to delegate and trust other people, but it will be worth it (9 of cups)

Project I
King of pentacles (rx), Knight of cups, Three of pentacles (rx)

In truth, your heart beats for this one project (Knight of cups), although you already know there may be issues related to funding, or someone may be stingy, unwilling to invest (King of Pentacles rx). However, team work will be the main issue in this case, also the project may not come to fruition at all (3 of Pentacles rx).

Hope it makes sense.

Question for Rachella: What does my love life look like in the next couple of months?

(It's the first time I join in, apologies if I made any mistake :))
Old 12-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Reading for Belle
You need to focus on ACTION. This is a time for finding your true direction and seizing any opportunities around you. What you should not do is get conflicted and stuck (2 swords mental conflict) or look back at past disappointments (5 cups emotional loss.) Yang and Milk and honey cards from the Wisdom of the Oracle deck suggest that abundance is waiting for you to claim it. All plans are in the make it happen phase. Trust your gut and Just do it:)
Feedback for traceyacey12

Thank you .Yes its true I am working on this project with a close friend.

Next Question for Moonincancer : Which option is better for me to focus on in the next six months: Project B or Project I?

Thank you - yes I do need to focus on action as I have been prevaricating considerably. And great to know abundance is coming my way! I will claim it with pleasure.