Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Guide

Feedback for moonincancer

Thank you! I own the Psychic Tarot deck and it has helped to get a visual on your reading. Still rooting out the remnants of emotional loss for sure, but you're absolutely correct, intuition and greater awareness is the hidden gift.
Hopefully feeling victorious and successful will come to me soon.

Next reading for airybambina
Will I have a boyfriend this year?
Old 04-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Master

Reading for airybambina
Will I have a boyfriend this year?

* RWS

Fool reversed, World, Judgement reversed

It's not entirely clear on this one - but it's potentially a no as what seems to be going on is that you hesitate to enter relationships or do things/go places where you may circulate with potential partners. Shyness, fear of vulnerability, struggling to read social cues or follow up on them?

For advice, Judgement reversed is saying that you're making some wrong moves in your search for love. Correct these and you may have better luck. Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily

Eh, I'll ask a love question too.

Q: Am I likely to go out on a date within the next 4 months?

Currently single, suspect an admirer in the background but not convinced he'll be brave enough to make a move (and not sure I want to be with someone not keen enough on me to make a move).
Old 05-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Next reading for tealily

Eh, I'll ask a love question too.

Q: Am I likely to go out on a date within the next 4 months?

Currently single, suspect an admirer in the background but not convinced he'll be brave enough to make a move (and not sure I want to be with someone not keen enough on me to make a move).

Reading for tealily

Chances of tealily going out on a date ( Five of Pentacles ) chances are not looking very bright. It does not feel that there is a likely to be a date in that time.
Advice ( Eight of cups ) It feels like there is some influence/ advice from other people around dating and men, around you. Move away from any advice anyone gives you. Focus on being yourself, feeling confident and open yourself to date someone. Be yourself and feel confident. The card shows you as a reserved person, just embrace it and be yourself. You might develop a friendly/ romantic relationship with someone when you let go of other influences around you. Probably just affirming to yourself that you are open to dating will be good step. With the advice card it looks like dating is likely, provided you take the advice.

I hope this has been helpful, sending smiles your end. Let me know.

Next reading for angelic star

My question. Any messages that come through right now.

thank you
Old 07-05-2017, 06:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Reading for tealily

4 of Cups

Your client caseload may not be as full as maybe you hoped this week. I see you as one who likes to keep busy, and of course this is the card of boredom, feeling stagnation. On the plus side, perhaps you will have time to review your current status and reassess goals if necessary.
Feedback at the end of the week will be appreciated:)
Feedback for Anne

There were a few days where it was reasonable, but yes for the most part things were quiet. It was definitely an appreciated break though, I was able to settle in and feel a bit more comfortable, not rushed as much to get notes done etc :) (the friday night shift was particularly quiet!)

Next reading for angelic star
My question. Any messages that come through right now.
* Happy tarot

3 of Wands, 9 of Cups rev, The World rev

In a (very) general way the cards are saying that you're not happy or feel incomplete/dissatisfied - and are looking for ways to address this. Definitely better to look for a new solution than sit there unhappily! :)

Next reading for tealily

Could I have a message of encouragement please :)
Old 08-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Master

Message of encouragement for tealily

Psychic Tarot

Heart chakra drawn. This is a time of balancing for you - and there is a need which you cannot work against of processing through the heart. This is powerful, pure but also painful. 3 x ps. It is a time of great awakening for you but not necessarily easy. As you work though things - work, home, play, etc - you will find a growing awareness and the best way to manage all this is to dig deep into your psyche, build up in the roots element of your being to support your heart building - create a secure structure so the heart feels safe in the environment. It is also a time of forgiveness and I feel this starts with yourself, the need to be kind to yourself, really honour yourself and cherish yourself for the wonder that you are and are becoming. Not an easy time but a time of great growth.

Hope that helps, let me know how if you need me to go deeper.

Next reading for Belle : Whatever
Old 08-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Master
Next reading for Belle : Whatever

Messages for Belle ( Ten of Pentacles ) It feels as a time for growth for family. A couple might be expecting a child, or birth of a new child/ new member in the family. An older male guide, looking after a younger boy. A time especially where there will be plenty of new developments in the family and growth, possibly even moving in or making new investments property wise.
Advice ( Emperor Reversed) There are some very strong beliefs that you need to let go of. It needs to be let go so you can become lighter, and the body becomes lighter. There is a restriction coming through some beliefs that might have come from a male influence in life. Those beliefs and influences need to be let go of so newer things can enter your life. There is constriction in the body and energy field happening because of those old beliefs. It is time to identify them and let them go.

These are some messages I am receiving right now, let me know how this relates. Smiles your end.

Next reading for angelic star.
What do I need to know to motivate myself better ?
Old 08-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Master

hm interesting. I'm estranged from the family somewhat so there may be increases going on which I'm not aware of. It probably wouldn't be welcome news if that were the case. I am hoping to move house ... it's a sore subject as I moved 8 months ago and my apartment is a disaster.

Yes need to let go of beliefs which are restricting me or even taking me backwards. I'm signed up for counselling for this as these beliefs keep me safe but make me miserable.

Thanks ever so much. Really helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Master

reading for angel star - what does she need to know to motivate herself better

RW Tarot :

Challenge: Queen of swords - strong willed lady. i get the sense you are stuck in a rut, you know what you want but it is mind over matter and the mind is winning out. THis is also a card of emotions and be wary that you aren't suppressing your emotions which are keeping you locked down so to speak, by releasing the emotions whatever they may be, you will start to release the flow of energy that you need to in order to reignite your life. I see her as being very powerful in your life and that your relationship with her is very powerful and it needs a tweak so she works with you more smoothly, not so much against you.

What lies ahead: 6 swords. You are moving on clearly and smoothly and so by defeating the strong will which is keeping you moving forwards, you will do so with grace and ease. Ask for help if necessary, but change is on the horizon, when you start to go with the flow it will happen gently.

Hope this helps

Next reading for Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?
Old 08-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
@ Belle queen of swords is a card that I am frequently picking up. I have been working hard and giving too much so I feel I need to recoil and rest more often emotionally and mentally. I am not getting much rest. Emotionally I do not feel suppressed. This reading does not relate to me at present.
Thanks for the reading, and thank you for taking your time.

Next reading for Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?
Old 08-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ Belle queen of swords is a card that I am frequently picking up. I have been working hard and giving too much so I feel I need to recoil and rest more often emotionally and mentally. I am not getting much rest. Emotionally I do not feel suppressed. This reading does not relate to me at present.
Thanks for the reading, and thank you for taking your time.

Oh sorry!!!!