Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Guide
What if?

What if we are all jesus? And that demonic possession is simply a turning away from who you are inside (jesus)?

What if the reason people get and die of bad diseases is because they haven't fully and wholly accepted jesus as their inner self? What if the only sin is not accepting yourself?

On the science side of it, how can this be possible if it was? Could jesus body turned to dust reinamcarnated over all this time into millions of people that are alive today?

And could a soul connection like a twin flame simply be one of the awakened people that recognize their real identity?
Old 15-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Knower

Christ, a symbol of the Self - Carl Jung
Old 15-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
What if we are all jesus? And that demonic possession is simply a turning away from who you are inside (jesus)?

What if the reason people get and die of bad diseases is because they haven't fully and wholly accepted jesus as their inner self? What if the only sin is not accepting yourself?

On the science side of it, how can this be possible if it was? Could jesus body turned to dust reinamcarnated over all this time into millions of people that are alive today?

And could a soul connection like a twin flame simply be one of the awakened people that recognize their real identity?

I'm not so sure things are this simple, although the thoughts are interesting
The inner turmoil and struggle in life is not so easily skipped by. To be Jesus you would have to go through a whole lot of that

For diseases and so on, why should the state of our outer body have any relation to our inner self? We all will one day pass out of that body
Old 15-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I'm not so sure things are this simple, although the thoughts are interesting
The inner turmoil and struggle in life is not so easily skipped by. To be Jesus you would have to go through a whole lot of that

For diseases and so on, why should the state of our outer body have any relation to our inner self? We all will one day pass out of that body
I meant that diseases could be caused by not accepting that you as a human being have jesus in you....
Old 15-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I meant that diseases could be caused by not accepting that you as a human being have jesus in you....

No it won't work no matter how hard you believe such things. The microbes want to survive too, they really do not care what you believe in..

We are not Jesus. There have been many people over the years who claimed to be 'God', 'the second coming' etc. and they were all shown to have major issues, like this guy who wanted to kill Obama..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_White_House_shooting
Old 15-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
I believe that if your faith is strong enough you won't get sick, especially if you are 100% fulfilled with the holy spirit like Jesus was.
I also believe that being fulfilled with other Spirits comes with certain powers, like walking on fire, eating glass, and so on.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:00 AM
Master
Spiritual strength certainly does protect you. Both spiritually and physically.

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Spiritual strength certainly does protect you. Both spiritually and physically.

Has it protected you Honza?
Maybe you could share your experiences....
Old 17-04-2019, 02:28 AM
Master
Hi Tesla
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, `You must be born again.'

Jesus exactly point out that it can be done , but most importantly
that it must be done .