Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-04-2019, 06:57 PM
Seeker

Newbie here from DE

Hello everyone!

I always feel awkward posting an introduction, but here goes:

I'm an aspiring writer and a mother of 3, including my firstborn son who is no longer with us. I'm a voracious reader, and I have an interest in physics. I've had a hard run of it, all the more reason for spiritual pursuits, right?

I've always considered myself a spiritual person (though not a religious one) having interest in various spiritual arenas at different times in my life, including Eastern Orthodoxy, Ceremonial Magick, and Taoism. I'm a big believer in Astrology, both Eastern and Western, I put a lot of stock in gems and stones, I'm a fan of Teal Swan and Eckhart Tolle, and for the past couple years I've been trying to master astral projection. I'm also somewhat well versed in scripture (old and new testaments), though I'm no longer at a point in life where I'm actively studying it.

I probably seem like a spiritual mess being all over the place lol, but I'm just trying to find my way, taking a little from here and there, learning as I go. I hope I can take something from these boards and maybe leave something as well?

Thanks for listening and letting me introduce myself!

PS: is there a way to make this site a little more cellphone friendly? Like a simplified view?
Old 12-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 12-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Master
Greetings MissAnnThrope and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-04-2019, 03:52 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do wish that the site could transform more to the age of the Cell Phone.

The issues are that when the site was set up we were on desk tops and lap tops. I am sure Matt would be very surprised at where technology has gone since his passing.

I run the site the best I can without any technical supports, so its a blessing its still running.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
hi................................................ ....................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do wish that the site could transform more to the age of the Cell Phone.

The issues are that when the site was set up we were on desk tops and lap tops. I am sure Matt would be very surprised at where technology has gone since his passing.

I run the site the best I can without any technical supports, so its a blessing its still running.

Lynn

Fortunately my eyesight is good, so there's that anyway! And I can always get on the desktop if need be.

Thanks guys, for the welcome!
Old 15-04-2019, 03:26 AM
Seeker
Hi MissAnnThrope,

I'm new here too. If I figure out any tips or tricks I'll try to remember to post them here.

I can relate to the journey as you described it. I am also interested in a diverse set of spiritual schools. I also always felt "spiritual", and that is a bit uncool in my friend / peer group here in the US.

So It's nice to meet new people who have similar interests; I've already met some nice folks since I've joined.

Welcome, and hope to read some of your posts in the future.

Sincerely,

Daniel
Old 15-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Guide
Hello and Welcome to the Spiritual Forum.

I hope you enjoy you're time on here. I'm sure you'll meet lots of lovely people on here. Everyone is very supportive.