Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I also tried to find the Creator but He was not there.

That would be like a whirlpool in the Ocean trying to find the Ocean. ;-)
Old 23-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
That would be like a whirlpool in the Ocean trying to find the Ocean. ;-)

Yes, when this thought came into my mind, instantly I received the answer: "He is not here"; we all have our being in the Creator and yet we keep on searching for Him...
Old 23-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
In the past, I have tried inducing an OBE. At one time, for no particular reason I decided I wanted to see the Andromeda galaxy. After meditating for a while, I had this sudden flash as though I were in deep interstellar space looking straight at the galaxy but also as though I were somehow part of it. I didn't have a sense of my body, just a point of awarness. I felt overwhelmed by the vastness. It happened so fast, like a fraction of a second, but it shook me out of my meditation. Still, it happened so fast, I can't decided if I imagined it or actually projected.

Lately have been meditating for about 10 to 20 minutes every morning. After reading this post yesterday, I decided to try for longer. I managed 30 minutes. At the end I felt as if I could have gone longer, but I had already set my timer. Although I didn't leave my body, my breathing slowed down. It felt as though I could exhale for very long time before needing another breath. It felt very nice at any rate. I have never gone beyond 40 minutes let alone 2 to 3 hours.

That doesn't sound like a regular everyday experience though. I bet you were relieved to find out your mother was alive. That would have been terrible to see someone I love die in a vision. Do you still have visions?

I have experienced this lots of times myself. I have never fully understood it. Perhaps it's just a reminder from non-physical that were not alone.

That was a nice exprience, as I said, once, when I had an OBE, I found myself in space, I felt that I am somewhere the center of our galaxy, I can't describe in words what I've seen.. There were lights everywhere..

Meditation helped me a lot.I used to suffer from severe depression, but now I am much better.When I reach that point where I identify myself with just a point of awareness, I love how it feels, total peace and total silence... Sometimes I forget to breath I need some good seconds to take another breath of air..

Yes, it was horrible to be at my mother's funerals, I've seen everything, even her coffin... it was horrible.. but when I woke up I was so relieved, it felt like a huge weight was taken of my shoulders..

My understanding is this, through numbers we receive signs from the universe, these number pattern are like cracks in the matrix, because we actually live in a matrix, we are so controled by our ego and by other dark forces that we totally forget our true nature... we are all children of the Creator.
Old 23-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My understanding is this, through numbers we receive signs from the universe, these number pattern are like cracks in the matrix, because we actually live in a matrix, we are so controled by our ego and by other dark forces that we totally forget our true nature... we are all children of the Creator.

I think the same way!

I'm glad meditation helped! I always advise it.